Snarky Brides
Options

Good Morning!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    God dammit. If you people keep posting gifs I'm taking back any nice things I said. You've crashed my phone browser twice already.
  • Options
    Diva Biatch is a long haired black and tan mini dachsund.  She knows how cute she is so she uses it to her advantage.  I picture her as a "Mean Girl" in the dog world. 
  • Options
    Good Morning!

Have you guys seen the new "rebecca black"?  It's not her but IMO it may be worse than her.  It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, gotta get down on Friday!

I just looked at the weather and it looks like I can get my garden planted on Sunday.  I'm so excited!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Good Morning!:[QUOTE]Cheer up, Nebb!nbsp; Isn't it Vin's birthday?Yoshi says happy bday.nbsp; He did not want to wear his party hat. Party pooper. Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]
    I got my days mixed up. He was born between 4:305:30am on the 21st. I'm going to buy him treats and a beer after work though.
  • Options
    Wow Anna that video is BAD haha

Duds- Yoshi is so freaking WHITE- and adorable!

Woot! It's Friday! I am all alone in the office today again, Monday everyone comes back, which will be so nice. The last two weeks have been busy. Fuuck I am pretty boring I don't have much exciting to report. :)
  • Options
    Morning everyone! TGIF!

I get to see all those cute puppies tonight that I had posted about last month.  WE're picking one up for FSIL because she lives far away but we're seeing her this weekend.  Much easier for us to get the puppy than for her to drive all the way over here.
  • Options
    Sept- my Dad has done a few of those and loved it.  I wouldn't be able to keep that to myself!
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-236?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e980550a-ad92-4237-9ffb-557d6c9ab7a0Post:7444bb44-fe9d-432e-a58a-7095f1b189a3">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning everyone! TGIF! I get to see all those cute puppies tonight that I had posted about last month.  WE're picking one up for FSIL because she lives far away but we're seeing her this weekend.  Much easier for us to get the puppy than for her to drive all the way over here.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

<div>How in God's name are you going to go pick up a puppy for your FSIL and resist the urge to take home a puppy for yourself?? ha ha </div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Wow, its 9:30 and its already started. Stupid biitch emailed a request to me at the end of the day and I didn't have time to do it and intended to do it this morning. She just did it herself and cc'd the owner to show she did it herself. What the fuuck is her problem? I was going to do it this morning, fist thing in fact but I was doing one other thing first. I'm fucking livid.
  • Options
    DJ, you should start waking him up when you get up to chat about shoes or something.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    nebb- I effin hate it when people do that!! I have gotten evening emails before, and when I didn't respond by 8 am the next morning they send it on to my boss saying they didn't get a response from me. 

Hopefully the owner can see what actually happened in your case. 
  • Options
    chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-236?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e980550a-ad92-4237-9ffb-557d6c9ab7a0Post:122a74fd-46cd-4fc0-95cc-29a360bf8db1">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : How in God's name are you going to go pick up a puppy for your FSIL and resist the urge to take home a puppy for yourself?? ha ha 
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

They're all claimed, so that should make it slightly easier haha.
    We also are looking forward to when this puppy is breeded in a couple years...we get one of those!

Speaking of puppies.  This story made me super sad and super happy at the same time:
    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wbay.com/story/17590253/2012/04/19/dog-shot-rescued-by-passerby\"></a><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wbay.com/story/17590253/2012/04/19/dog-shot-rescued-by-passerby">http://www.wbay.com/story/17590253/2012/04/19/dog-shot-rescued-by-passerby</a>

It was on the news this morning as I was getting ready. Basically a man found a dog on the side of the road that had been shot a few times.  He paid $4,000 for the dog to get the surgery it needed in order to save its life.  It makes me wanna junkpunch whoever shot the dog, but that guy who saved him is effing awesome.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I called my manager over and showed him and he agreed she shouldn't be doing that, she needs to let me do my job. I told him it was never communicated to me that those tasks had to be done asap once emailed to me, I was planning to do it this morning but hadn't had a chance yet. I'm so angry I just want to tell them to shove their job and peace out, but that's not smart. I can't work like this though.
  • Options
    OMG Nebb, who is this biatch? And why cant she get off your back, does the her e-mail at least have a time stamp on it. I mean she's obviously now doing crap just to make you look bad.

JCB- That is TOO cute!

Pirate- that walk sounds like a lot of fun!

Morning ladies! Finally had a great nights sleep and the cat wasnt so bad this morning. One more sleep till puppy time! I talked to the guys yesterday and he said he is growing leaps and bounds over the others and he is very impressive.

Have a great day ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies.

Sept - I gave my brother the Mario Andretti driving experience for his 50th birthday.  He loved it.

Ditto the SB sentiments.  This is such an amazing group of people.  We can talk about anything - light topics, heavy topics, books, culture.  We live all over the place, and have every occupation under the sun.  We're well read and intelligent.  I like you people better than most people IRL.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Nebb's crazy work bitch makes me happy that my co-workers are at least sane. And they leave me alone!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Good Morning!:[QUOTE]OMG Nebb, who is this biatch? And why cant she get off your back, does the her email at least have a time stamp on it. I mean she's obviously now doing crap just to make you look bad. JCB That is TOO cute! Pirate that walk sounds like a lot of fun!Morning ladies! Finally had a great nights sleep and the cat wasnt so bad this morning. One more sleep till puppy time! I talked to the guys yesterday and he said he is growing leaps and bounds over the others and he is very impressive. Have a great day ladies! Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]
    I mentioned it on the last 2 pages of the night thread lastnight. She is totally trying to do that, I agree.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-236?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e980550a-ad92-4237-9ffb-557d6c9ab7a0Post:a6030c49-efd8-4308-a8c3-6447af54e477">Re:Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Good Morning!: I mentioned it on the last 2 pages of the night thread lastnight. She is totally trying to do that, I agree.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just went back and read that. I hate people like that, just do your own Fing job and let me do mine! Sorry Nebb, are you going to say ok to the testing now?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I'm going to wait and see what happens with the meeting we have today but I'm strongly leaning towards it. Who knows if I'd make it through but its atleast an opportunity. I want to say I'm hesitant cause I'd have to take a full day off just for testing but, maybe it doesn't matter anymore.
  • Options
    Morning! I had a bizarre dream last night.. It was like Hunger Games in a hotel. And if you looked at anyone in the eyes you died. And a big tree grew. It was like the cannons lol. Sooo glad it's Friday! First weekend in over a month that it will be just me FI and we'll be in the state we live in. Anyone ever been to a Flipdaddy's before? I think it is a chain?
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    The lack of paragraphs due to mobile makes my post sound super schizo sp
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Good morning!

I think for the first time in my life, I'm over it being Friday and I just want freaking Monday to get here. Hopefully this weekend doesn't drag on. (I seriously can't believe I just said that)

I have a feeling I'm going to be super busy the next couple of weeks. One of the big bosses up in here sent out an email that there's this HUGE presentation that's being presented to all of the executives and all 182 slides should be run through me to make sure the numbers are good. fuuuuck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-236?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e980550a-ad92-4237-9ffb-557d6c9ab7a0Post:a7c60a13-4a97-4153-b4b2-ef0d60726daa">Re:Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The lack of paragraphs due to mobile makes my post sound super schizo sp
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

The paragraphs show up on the regular site.
  • Options
    Oh and I had a dream last night that I ran into my cousin in Wal-Mart's parking lot and she had an ultrasound machine in the back of her car. So I layed down in the parking lot and had an u/s. The baby was a chicken. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning ladies!

Ive been on the phone with my mom trying to convince her to get a dog after what happened last night.  She is putting a 1K reward in the paper for any info leading to an arrest.  She is really unnerved about it.

Today Im being crafty.  H finally caved and let me make one of the small bedroom a craft room so I dont have to work out of the basement anymore.  Basically its one room I can trash if I want will all my stuff without him giving me crap about it,lol.

I also had the loom delivered for my garden so i can mix in the manuere and get it prepped.  I dont think many of my seedlings are going to make it :(  I had to replant almost all of them last week.  So hopefully its just a late start.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I ran a 5K race with some of my friends this morning out at my H's base (he works on a different base than me). It was a lot of fun. My goal was a sub-30 minute finish, but I got a side stitch at about mile 2 that wouldn't go away and it slowed me down, so I finished in 30 mins 19 secs (11 seconds faster than how I finished the same race last year). That put me at a 6th place finish in the female under 30 division. It was also really hot this morning; hotter than I expected. My friend finished in 2nd place in our division, so proud of her! She was bookin' it too, she finished in 24 mins 05 secs.

Ok, I need to go shower. I smell pretty bad.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-236?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e980550a-ad92-4237-9ffb-557d6c9ab7a0Post:cdb5aca3-9ae7-4d90-82e6-4752a8be6cf8">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning ladies! Ive been on the phone with my mom trying to convince her to get a dog after what happened last night.  She is putting a 1K reward in the paper for any info leading to an arrest.  She is really unnerved about it. Today Im being crafty.  H finally caved and let me make one of the small bedroom a craft room so I dont have to work out of the basement anymore.  Basically its one room I can trash if I want will all my stuff without him giving me crap about it,lol. I also had the loom delivered for my garden so i can mix in the manuere and get it prepped.  I dont think many of my seedlings are going to make it :(  I had to replant almost all of them last week.  So hopefully its just a late start.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I have been wanting to turn our spare bedroom into a craft room for a little while, but it is consumed with wedding stuff and football gear (FI plays semi-pro) so that doesn't look likely.
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-236?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e980550a-ad92-4237-9ffb-557d6c9ab7a0Post:549943cc-5a06-4d62-96ab-12e81d590fb4">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and I had a dream last night that I ran into my cousin in Wal-Mart's parking lot and she had an ultrasound machine in the back of her car. So I layed down in the parking lot and had an u/s. The baby was a chicken. 
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Ha! Pregnancy dreams are so weird. I dreamed I gave birth to a really tiny polar bear that fit into the palm of my hand. I put it in the pocket of my hooded sweatshirt and I lost it and felt really bad. He was really cute.

My parents are coming to visit so H and I can go out for a nice dinner for my birthday. We are going to Ruth's Chris on Saturday, and I can't wait! I am also waiting for my new phone to arrive  - I went with the Droid Razzr Maxx.

I think this is the first time I have been able to participate in the GM thread for months. Yay for Kieran taking a nice nap!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Good Morning!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Good Morning!:The lack of paragraphs due to mobile makes my post sound super schizo spPosted by acaponi87The paragraphs show up on the regular site. Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Okay good that makes me feel better.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Congrats Mehg!! That sucks about the stitch, but that's awesome you still did well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards