Connecticut

SO SO HARD!!

So my shower is on Saturday and I am having the hardest time not registry stalking! I know there are A LOT of late shoppers and I really want to check it.... maybe i should... i mean i know all of what i put on there anyway.... ;)

Re: SO SO HARD!!

• dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG...I can't STOP registry stalking and my shower isn't for 3 weeks!!  We actually got a few gifts in this week from people who can't make it.
  • edited December 2011
    This post made me laugh because I just logged off checking both my registries!  I really haven't been too bad.  But for some reason tonight I decided to check. Even though it's tough try to stay off for the next couple days.  It may make it a bit more fun. Of course I say that and I'll be the one to log on everyday when my shower gets closer! Have fun on Saturday!
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go for it. I did and was still pleasantly surprised at my shower. It was fun to see who had gotten what as I opened the gifts.
  • edited December 2011
    I resisted as for the 2 weeks before my shower.  As hard as it was, I am glad that I did.  I was able to be genuinely happy and surprised as I opened gifts.But...if you really want to look, go for it!  You will appreciate the gifts either way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards