Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Seating of Parents/Grandparents

I know we have had this question asked several times, but... I am struggling with what to use for seating of Parents and Grandparents. I had picked out Canon in F, but we can't get it to load off of the O'Neal Brothers site, so I am giving up on it. What are you all planning to use, or have you used? TIA

Re: Seating of Parents/Grandparents

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Panis Angelicus.  Go to google, click on videos, search it.  Quite beautiful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We’re using a song called Parent’s Prayer… our soloist is going to sing it while they come in.
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There were not any of our grandparents present for our wedding, but for our music we used to seat guests, we went with alot of piano songs from this website https://www.pianoreimagined.com/weddingmusiccd.php I received alot of compliments on it.  If you are interested in hearing some of it, send me an email kcowart@metropolispa.com and I will send you a couple.  If I have purchased any you would be interested in using, you are mor than welcome to them.  These are not traditional wedding pieces (FYI)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies. All great suggestions. I actually emailed my vocalist and pianist about the Parents Prayer. I had never heard it before, but like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards