Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Re: FFF

• I lurk mostly but I think some of the less regular posters are funnier and have better answers then the true regulars. Many of you regulars are too far infatuated with each other or busy hating and picking on each other to be much use. Please cease and desist.This should have been followed by a list of names. Lurker, you know the rules! Out with it!  
  • Really?  maybe people who knew were just waiting for her to be all hypocritical when it came to them so they could get back at her.  Or maybe it was so lame no one really gave a sh*t.
  • ::giggles that she made Nugget flip out:: Who said anything about me being better? Reading comprehension deary.
  • I love when a troll is outed and people swear they knew who it was. If you knew it, you would have said something.I knew it, and I didn't say anything because I told her I wouldn't.  I don't really think it's a big deal when someone makes a troll (crappy or not), though, so maybe it just doesn't matter as much to me.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Aww.. Fische, that actually means so much to me. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is why Amaro is stupid, she lets me know her weaknesses, Amaro.  Sharing is caring and you can have the stupid tylenol with codeine the Dr gave me yesterday.  I am waiting on tramadol and something else.  I haven't tried it before and am curious. 
  • Am I thinking about someone else? Why does everyone insist on trying this?FYI - I'm leaving for the beach this weekend and will be without knot/internet access for about a week.  If some troll pops up between now and then, please be advised that my absence =/= troll.  Unless, of course, it's a good one, in which case I will take the credit.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So it's ok for a regular to complain that other regulars get on their nerves but its not ok for a non-regular to say that they do?

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I think when people tell someone to google something, they are being lazy. I would much rather them come up with some outlandish answer to whatever inane question was asked.
  • How exactly what Whit being a hypocrite when you got banned? For your information, all she would do is not really say anything about you behind your back. What a b!tch to out her like that. And yeah, I did know who she was, and knew that you knew. Wtf is the point of outing her when people were having fun with her? Just because other people knew doesn't mean they wanted to out her and ruin some fun. Yeah, I know this is going to incur the wrath of the almighty E and I really don't give a flying fuuck.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Eh whitson=icequeen was one of the ones I was referring to.  I said it once in an "I confess" thread (or something like that), since the floating head pic looked exactly like her. And I was baffled when people kept trying to insist she was real. Since I always think people are lame who claim to have dirt and never reveal it, the other one I think I know is Piper_62 = Salt.
  • Sharing is caring and you can have the stupid tylenol with codeine the Dr gave me yesterday. I am waiting on tramadol and something else. I haven't tried it before and am curious.I'll pass. I was hoping for something better. I'm also unfamiliar with tramadol....
  • I knew she was icequeen, too. She told me and, like J&K, asked me not to tell. So I didn't. But really. Who cares?
  • These are kind of boring without having snowsweetie around to be flamed...
  • It makes a difference if the troll is crappy, where is the fun in that?  I forgot the name of her other one but that was really bad. 
  • DONT SAY SS NAME!!!! She's not SS anymore, anyway. She has a new SN to steer clear of all of the meanies over here.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I havent really been around but ssssammissah or whatever her name is is a troll right?
  • the whole point of the entire thread is to *** about whatever's on your mind. You don't get to hand pick and choose what is acceptable bitching and flaming and what isn't. Julezlee...this is why I was talking about my dumb dog.
  • So it's ok for a regular to complain that other regulars get on their nerves but its not ok for a non-regular to say that they do?East, I totally agree with this!  Heaven forbid I complain about anyone who posted here before I came along.  Thanks for being one of the nicer and more rational "regs."
  • Georgia: I will point it out next time I see this happening, count on it.For now - Fishy does a good job of balancing her interwebz network of friends, answering legit wedding questions and taking notice of newbies.Some one like Amoro thinks she is just the bees knees and has trouble getting beyond that.People like Cubs and BGB just make me vom.For underrated posters I think people like Cacoffer, Opalsky and Meghan make better points then most people give them credit for. People jump on the 'trying to hard' thing too quickly.
  • Funny you should say that E since you're always the first to know everything.  Or, that you were the creator and instigator of it all.  Christ lady, get real. 
  • DONT SAY SS NAME!!!!If you say it three times in the dark in front of a mirror, will she appear?

• Tramadol is the devil.  It had me vomiting for 2 days after I took a single pill.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Thanks for being one of the nicer and more rational "regs."I think those are words I've never heard used to describe Easty. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Louieville, everyone knows you chat with her all day, every day.  I saw the comments she made when I was banned and emailing me at the same time so yeah, that is being a hypocrite.  She had the opportunity for a good troll and sucked the fun out of it herself so I really don't know the fun you are talking about.   
  • i'm so sick of "DED".it's sooo overused on here now.i'm also tired of the "i hate mrs.e, she's bsc" etc.get.over.it. if you don't like her whatever, if you do good for you. it's so overplayed and repetitive and bandwagony.also people attacking someone new for a repeat post.you are getting mad at someone for scrolling down, when you are repeating the EXACT same thing the person above you did.. pot?
  • Nugget you are usually better at this game then resorting to name calling. Try harder.
  • Some one like Amoro thinks she is just the bees knees and has trouble getting beyond that.I disagree.  Perhaps in the past, but recently she apologized to me for being "mean" to me once, and I didn't even remember the "mean" thing she supposedly said. 

• Heaven forbid I complain about anyone who posted here before I came along.You can complain about whoever you want.  But don't complain about other people complaining about other people.  That's just stupid.  Like, if you want to say "Nugget is so f*cking annoying, I can't stand her or her stupid blackup icon" that is totally kosher.But saying "Lauren is so stupid because she always bitches about how f*cking annoying Nugget and her craptastic blackup icon is" makes you sound like a douchenugget. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards