Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    A lot of people on this board appreciate the whole "freedom of speech" concept, and others love the opportunity to gang up on a new person for no good reason. Freedom of speech doesn't just belong to the OP.  Just like an OP can post something, people are free to respond as they see fit (of course all this within the bounds of the TOS that was agreed to upon creating an account).
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Confession: I'm having a hard time following some of the separate conversations that are going on here.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Arb, it was from the day I was banned in one of those long posts. 
  • Options
    Gotcha, thanks Fishfry :)
  • Options
    Well, I am more significant as of today because I cross international boundaries between Canada and the US every time I post.  
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    betrothed, i agree.  question:  how long does one have to post on this board to be considered a regular?  and with what frequency?
  • Options
    Arb, because Luke looks so serious, I feel like everything you're saying has a really serious tone associated with it.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Duh East.  MrsE is the giver of all significance here.  If she considers you a bug to be squashed, she will.  MrsE, giver of substance and significance, bringer of disaster and fear... perhaps her name should be Shiva?
  • Options
    I'm pissed at cocoreo for not immediately appreciating what I have done for her here today.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    But J&K, you're supposed to be one of the smart ones!! And someone brought out an AE to play in FFF. Lurkers don't come out with that stuff.I don't agree, Amoro. I came up with some pretty strong opinions about folks with a couple of days of lurking, but I kept them to myself.
  • Options
    Naproxen is pretty weak. They typically give it to you as a muscle relaxer and not a pain reliever. They gave it to my H for his back, and we still have a full bottle of 100 or so of them sitting in my cabinet. My H just had his kidney removed and they gave him vicoden through an IV. He had a horrible, horrible allergic reaction. His whole face swelled up. Instead they gave him more morphine. He was thrilled.
  • Options
    Instead of blindly defending her like a ***, go read what she said. Of course you won't because you're two peas in a pod. I remember your first posts when the kitty killer was here, you asked everyone about posts from before you were here like you were writing the P&E novel. As insignificant as you are, why do you care? I dont' have to go back and read it, I was here when it was all going down. I didn't need to comment because I didn't have a dog in that particular fight. You really hold on to shiit don't you? So what, I was fuccking curious, trying to piece things together. Why the fuuck should you care? And insignificant huh? I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was in a competition for P&E royalty. For one who always says 'its just the internet', you seem to take this shiit awfully seriously. I should go hide in my cave now because of how insignificant I am compared to you.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    The pharmacy did the same thing to me after my surgery.  I was on Vicodin, but it was making me vomit and I couldn't even sit up (back operation), so my H called the doctor and asked what to do.  The doctor called in a script of morphine, but when my H went to pick it up they said I had to be present with valid ID.  H had to call doctor and doctor had to call pharmacy and tell them there was no way in hell I was getting in there to show ID.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I know, AC.  I'm ashamed :(

• Options
    Arb, because Luke looks so serious, I feel like everything you're saying has a really serious tone associated with it.I are serious Luke.  This are serious thread.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Fischey, that IS quite an accomplishment.  If everyone else is cool with it, I think you should get to be "Most Significant Knottie" of the week.  Maybe the year!  :) 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Morphine is so amazing but in NY, it is IV only and you can't leave the hospital right after.  I am supposed to take tramadol and naproxen, hopefully they will make the pain go away.  I hope your h is ok. 
  • Options
    Only if I get a pimp cup with a diamond fish bedazzled on it.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    No I am not an AE but I have been around message boards like these before so it is not hard to get the hang once you know the players. I will freely flame myself for the fact that I started lurking here more often then I am proud of due to the fact that I had my wedding a few months ago and I am in huge major let down mode.
  • Options
    Ha!  I love that you made him his own account.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Baby Luke is so cute and he seems to be mocking everyone who thinks he is serious. 
  • Options
    This thread has gone wildly off topic. I hate Jesus for dying for my sins, and then expecting everybody to be all "Ooooo, look at Jesus, way to take one for the team!"  Excuse me, but I didn't ask you to do that, I'm perfectly fine with my sins thank you very much.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I'm not saying that I have a bedazzler (in my closet, third shelf, next to the rhinestones), I'm just saying I may be able to do soemthing about this pimp cup. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Come on, Nugg, how often do threads stay ON topic around these parts?

• Options
    Nice Nuggs. I dream of you someday having a conversation with Jesus. And if that happens, I would really like to be a fly on the wall.
  • Options
    [img]<a href="http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz296/alixandjay/Picture1-1.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz296/alixandjay/Picture1-1.jpg</a>[/img]
  • Options
    E, my H is fine. It's crazy how such a serious surgery is no big deal. They did it laproscopically and he was home in 2 days. MA is the same way, you can't leave the hospital if you need morphine for your pain. They need to ween you off of it.
  • Options
    Piper62 is an AE?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards