Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday

2»

Re: B&M Monday

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0b8cc08f-59af-48fb-9929-b578c57eb0bcPost:968c420c-f717-4caf-80d0-ebfb93824d0c">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wendi, I ordered some labels when they were free and got them within the week.  and they are awesome. <strong>Also, I just got the last of my TY cards mailed Saturday, so there.</strong>
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Like a boss.

And you are welcome to crash my RD, mostly because you're going to do it anyway.  I approve.  I will probably run into you there long before the RD anyway.  Now that we've eaten their once, I can't get FI to stay away.  And if we move closer than we are now, it's bound to be our new hangout, along with the Fillmore.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0b8cc08f-59af-48fb-9929-b578c57eb0bcPost:e785bb7a-e3c6-4d45-820c-e1b98bdcc572">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday : Like a boss. And you are welcome to crash my RD, <strong>mostly because you're going to do it anyway.</strong>  I approve.  I will probably run into you there long before the RD anyway.  Now that we've eaten their once, I can't get FI to stay away.  And if we move closer than we are now, it's bound to be our new hangout, along with the Fillmore.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>I think this is the greatest thing anyone has ever said to me.  I could be a server!  Andy and I were mistaken for people who worked there, once!</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, love Fillmore.  Love everything in Downtown.  =)</div>
    Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0b8cc08f-59af-48fb-9929-b578c57eb0bcPost:13c91ad4-300a-4055-8b75-0f525e67dcbd">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday : I think this is the greatest thing anyone has ever said to me.  I could be a server!  Andy and I were mistaken for people who worked there, once! <strong>Also, love Fillmore</strong>.  Love everything in Downtown.  =)

This is the only reason we can get over our sadness of being more than 10 minutes away from The Libertine.  Between Fillmore and Jorg's, we'd be set.  I don't know much else that is in downtown Plano though, but we admittedly haven't really looked.  Though my dad said he thought he saw the magic store being torn down.  That has been there forever!  If that's true, it makes me a little sad in my heart.
  • It's not being torn down, but it's gone.  The owner was really, really sick for a long time.  I think he's okay (even wrote a book about his struggles), but he let his lease expire.

If you guys can come on a Saturday or Sunday for breakfast you should check out 15th St. Cafe.  It's fairly standard breakfast stuff, but delicious and well priced.  They also have a tasty-looking lunch and dinner menu, but I've yet to try it.

Are y'all thinking of moving up to this area?
    Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0b8cc08f-59af-48fb-9929-b578c57eb0bcPost:1e6f4113-7d9f-4a7f-b549-7ee466e3eda5">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Are y'all thinking of moving up to this area?

Closer that way, at least.  Prefer a specific neighborhood in Richardson but we've been looking in Dallas, Richardson, and mostly the southern part of Plano.
  • Just got back from Vegas- man you girls were busy over the weekend! I have so many posts to catch up on! 

Sorry to hear about all your troubles Kathleen. If it is any consolation, we bought our house from normal (read: non-flip) people who decided to do renovations themselves. I would prefer the flip people since everything was done half-a*s, but FI and I are just taking one thing at a time. For the ants- I was worried about this too when we moved (they HAD termites and at the time we moved, we had an active carpenter ant infestation at my apartment. I was worried about taking them with me). Apparently, carpenter ants don't like treated wood like the kind found in furniture. I could be wrong though, it was just what i was told by my pest guy. 

P.S. I had the best time in Vegas but it was so hard leaving FI. Before I left on my flight today though, I got to see the dress rehearsal for his show. It was SUPER cool and I loved getting a chance to see what FI does. Now I just want him to hurry back home to me. 

P.S.S Thanks Angela for the Mon Ami Gabi recommendation! I went there for breakfast one day and it was phenomenal! :) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0b8cc08f-59af-48fb-9929-b578c57eb0bcPost:f5736530-a4a4-49a8-b19d-a216ea9e8fe6">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got back from Vegas- man you girls were busy over the weekend! I have so many posts to catch up on!  Sorry to hear about all your troubles Kathleen. If it is any consolation, we bought our house from normal (read: non-flip) people who decided to do renovations themselves. I would prefer the flip people since everything was done half-a*s, but FI and I are just taking one thing at a time. For the ants- I was worried about this too when we moved (they HAD termites and at the time we moved, we had an active carpenter ant infestation at my apartment. I was worried about taking them with me). <strong>Apparently, carpenter ants don't like treated wood like the kind found in furniture.</strong> I could be wrong though, it was just what i was told by my pest guy.  P.S. I had the best time in Vegas but it was so hard leaving FI. Before I left on my flight today though, I got to see the dress rehearsal for his show. It was SUPER cool and I loved getting a chance to see what FI does. Now I just want him to hurry back home to me.  P.S.S Thanks Angela for the Mon Ami Gabi recommendation! I went there for breakfast one day and it was phenomenal! :) 
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Fi used to work for Pest control so he asked me if they used treated wood....like I know. </div><div>But we're having someone come out on Saturday to treat. Since we've seen so few it may just be venturing from wherever they are "living" at. Better to get ahead of the game than to have an infestation. I don't do creepy crawlies well at all.

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0b8cc08f-59af-48fb-9929-b578c57eb0bcPost:f5736530-a4a4-49a8-b19d-a216ea9e8fe6">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got back from Vegas- man you girls were busy over the weekend! I have so many posts to catch up on!  Sorry to hear about all your troubles Kathleen. If it is any consolation, we bought our house from normal (read: non-flip) people who decided to do renovations themselves. I would prefer the flip people since everything was done half-a*s, but FI and I are just taking one thing at a time. For the ants- I was worried about this too when we moved (they HAD termites and at the time we moved, we had an active carpenter ant infestation at my apartment. I was worried about taking them with me). Apparently, carpenter ants don't like treated wood like the kind found in furniture. I could be wrong though, it was just what i was told by my pest guy.  P.S. I had the best time in Vegas but it was so hard leaving FI. Before I left on my flight today though, I got to see the dress rehearsal for his show. It was SUPER cool and I loved getting a chance to see what FI does. Now I just want him to hurry back home to me.  <strong>P.S.S Thanks Angela for the Mon Ami Gabi recommendation! I went there for breakfast one day and it was phenomenal! :) </strong>
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You're welcome!! But that means you didn't get to try their steak frites. Seriously.The best meal EVER.</div><div>
    </div><div>PS Wendi- I Might have done the same thing waiting for our new address labels to send out TY notes. I love ours from VistaPrint, they have us two & our three doggies!

</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards