Snarky Brides
Options

There, I said it.

1234568»

Re: There, I said it.

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you, Sun.

Kayla, same with N.  He's always saying, "BABE, I don't GET this stuff, okay? I'm sorry!"

I like the nipped waist on it, Blue. Very cute.  And the guy, too :P
  • Options
    Thanks Nates! I'm killer anxious about it now because it's been in since Christmas time. The assessors have had it for months and I hate to think of all the errors they'll have picked up on over that time. If it's just minor changes (wording etc) to be made, I can deal with that. If it's major changes or worse, I'll be pretty sad. Just want it over already!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_there-said?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:499a2986-ec8b-47eb-80da-f7cc644a90edPost:4c850980-62b0-45b8-84b0-6989faa39b81">Re: There, I said it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fingers crossed for you, Sun. Kayla, same with N.  He's always saying, "BABE, I don't GET this stuff, okay? I'm sorry!" I like the nipped waist on it, Blue. Very cute.  <strong>And the guy, too</strong> :P
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. :)

But yeah, it's like I just want a dang second opinion. I am just so hard on myself sometimes it helps to here that I am over reacting and that whatever I am talking about looks just fine. Though most of the time the second opinion doesn't help because I am stubborn. Poor guy, he can't win.
  • Options
    Good night!
  • Options
    I own 3 pairs of Tom's. Those things are comfy. Arch support FTW.

I'm tired with all the paperwork on my plate. Stupid university, stupid graduation, stupid master/post-university planning, stupid citizenship paperwork, stupid (well not really) wedding planning. rawr rawr rawr headache. :p
    November11 Siggy challenge: You and your fiance!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I LOVE my Toms! I'm on my 2nd pair & their really comfortable. I don't recommend getting a light color though- they don't look the same once you toss them in the washer.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_there-said?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:499a2986-ec8b-47eb-80da-f7cc644a90edPost:140db8ff-8585-4b23-b1f3-79e08e8fa99e">There, I said it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Tom's shoes are overrated and while the cause is good most of the shoes are ugly (I know, not the point) and I feel like a lot of people (not everyone, clearly) buy them because it's the cool thing to do. Plus I've heard they don't last long. I could care less (or, could not care less? w/e) about the Royal Wedding. I hate American Idol, The bachelor, dancing with the stars and all of those shows. I don't like the saying "cray-cray" yet I keep saying it! I realize this is like an UO and confessions. Oh well, I'm bored.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

I agree with every single thing.

Also, I think people that want to wear Toms for their weddings are 'cray cray'.   I think wearing quite literally the ugliest shoes ever made would bring down your whole look.  I'd rather see people wearing Chucks with their dress (which I still think is hideous) than Toms.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards