January 2012 Weddings

Guilty

I have to say I am guilty. This is the first time I have even thought about the wedding in months. I now feel like it is crunch time and I need to get some save the dates and venues booked asap. I have no ideas on invite or save the date styles styles it's overwhelming. Does anyone have any simple ideas or links?

Thanks!

Re: Guilty

• Vista Print.com offers great deals. I ordered magnets through them. I was able to upload pictures of my FI and I and design them myself. It was super easy. Give it a try!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am doing free postcards fro my STD from vistaprints.com.  I will have less postage to pay since they are postcards. 

I am using 123print.com for my invites.  I really liked that I could use order samples and they are the cheapest I have seen. Sometimes they offer free shipping and they have free envelopes. 

You still have pleny of time.  I am not ordering my STDs still early June and my invites won't go out till early Oct. 

I would say start with what needs booked first.
    Photographer
    cake
    flowers
    VENUE
    ect...

Good luck!  Let us know if you need help!
  • I'm also using free postcards from Vistaprint. I'll be using them for our STDs and RSVPs. I've designed my invites but I'm not sure yet where I will have them printed.

I got a lot of my ideas from other people's blogs. The girls on the DIY board have great ideas and bios with templates/tutorials!
  • I checked out vistaprint today and I really like what they have and the prices. I will work on this first and worry about invites later. Thanks ladies.
  • I am with you, aleigha. I am so thinking there is so much to do, but at a stand still...especially with STDs since we haven't gotten our E-pics done yet and i really want to have a pic of us on it. i have just been looking at invite designs in magazines and using google to find designs i like before having them designed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was also looking at hallmark.com you can make and customize everything right there they are just a little pricey for me. Also finding the right pic and getting all the  themes, colors, etc to come together is tough. The STD is starting point though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards