Wedding Etiquette Forum

LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.

Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.

• I'm going to jump in here (after posting on the original thread... oops).

Semi-lurker, just recently started posting here. I made a new sn when I got married (in September), but I've been on the boards for about 2 years now.

There are a couple of girls on my month board that I would like to hang out with, but sb9411 posts around here sometimes, so I'll pick her.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:e59b7053-ca4d-4de5-a4fe-a1bf91d3c568">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN. : I've heard of people taking one right when they O or something, it's supposed to make it feel better? I think maybe this is more for butt sex? Maybe I should stop talking as I really don't know what I'm talking about. 
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Well I had never heard that one. That's um, interesting. The mental images I've got going right now...

</div>
  • On the contrary, Anna, it sounds like you know quite a bit about what you're talking about! :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:4e5415e7-f001-449a-9100-cae1da9867e3">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to jump in here (after posting on the original thread... oops). Semi-lurker, just recently started posting here. I made a new sn when I got married (in September), but I've been on the boards for about 2 years now. There are a couple of girls on my month board that I would like to hang out with, but sb9411 posts around here sometimes, so I'll pick her.
    Posted by nhahn2206[/QUOTE]
    What was your other sn?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• The only way I would hang out at a tea-party is if whippits were involved.

I am engaged.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:1b35b5c4-14c9-4654-85a4-a227b23dd628">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY, thank you for asking. I had no idea either
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't either. Learn something new everyday. </div><div>
    </div><div>*insert "The more you know.." picture here*</div>
  • That's Rosie. Our local compulsive liar. She can't help it guys.

Rosie, this is your intervention. For Whippets and Lying.

The Margarita Evolution
  • For the Jeopardy thing, you sign up to take the online test during a specific time. You only get one shot at it. If you don't score high enough, you're thanked for your interest, and that's it. If you do score high enough, you're entered into a random drawing for a chance to audition in person, either in LA or if the Jeopardy bus is nearby. If you go in person, you play sample games with other auditioners, and the losers gets sent home. The winners go on the show. There are multiple rounds.

I test for both regular and college editions because I freaking love Jeopardy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:7101435a-7fb4-4b42-91ef-7f8f1506429f">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]The only way I would hang out at a tea-party is if whippits were involved. I am engaged.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    I thought you were planning a vowel renewal.

• LC hit it bang on the head. I'm surprised you guys have never heard of them! They've been around for a while!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Better than that time you tried to pull an intervention on me for mid-day drinking.
  • Hi Fishy, I've been posting for a while.  I'm finally getting married in June.  And unless I'm crazy I think your other post might be out there again.

There's a bunch of people I would want to have lunch with.
  • Good Morning girls...

Fishy I'm going to mess it all up now.

Married for 5 years - started hanging out when my friend got engaged because I was supposed to be her MOH, which didn't happen. I stayed because I like all you guys :)

Also - I would like to lunch with (in no particular order):
    Nuggs
    Stacks
    Fishy
    LDY
    Chrissy (I really just want to see Lucy)
    Sparent (does she come over here?)
    AATB

Oh and also Bec.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:e1a47edc-2fcf-466b-a81b-e8fedb7601a9">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN. : I thought you were planning a vowel renewal.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

The first one wasn't a REAL wedding.  This one is the REAL wedding.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • The nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and relaxes some muscles.  So, um, some things relax more, and other things swell up more.  And that's why gay men like using whippets before sex.

/PSA
  • Y'all must have gone to better schools then me. I'm pretty sure my classmates were doing whippets (like from the whipped cream can) by the time I got to high school.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:e3135143-bb3b-4070-9ada-e654ee860ec6">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]The nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and relaxes some muscles.  So, um, some things relax more, and other things swell up more.  And that's why gay men like using whippets before sex. /PSA
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm so glad I wasn't making that up. 

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:e1a47edc-2fcf-466b-a81b-e8fedb7601a9">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN. : I thought you were planning a vowel renewal.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

pay no attention to the lady in the white dress. I am not married. IT WAS A SCAM.
  • Hello hello!

I post on E a bit and GIS a lot, so I'll play!  Been engaged since last November, getting married this August.

Hmm...who to lunch with?  Probably Sesh so I could pick her brain about being an author, and Midge because she's so freaking nice.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:97fcfa07-d788-4255-806e-f9d6cfabacfe">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Fishy, I've been posting for a while.  I'm finally getting married in June.  And unless I'm crazy I think your other post might be out there again. There's a bunch of people I would want to have lunch with.
    Posted by sleblanc72[/QUOTE]

I do believe you and I will be having lunch soon :)
  • I love it when Mica can talk about something so dirty, but yet sound so intellectual.

It's hot.

ALSO. Rosie, if you would quit finding new addictions, I could stop having to intervene on you.

The Margarita Evolution
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Oh, I forgot to play the game.

Okay, I'm an old married hag.

I have a long list of E people I'd like to meet.  Could we do cocktails rather than lunch?  I'm better when I drink, LVB said so.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:f955c5aa-ec99-491a-8406-7fa0b939570a">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Y'all must have gone to better schools then me. I'm pretty sure my classmates were doing whippets (like from the whipped cream can) by the time I got to high school.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]
    God, me too.  Damn Florida.

• I'm catching up so this may have already been addressed, but I think DARE was cut because it was deemed ineffective. I wrote a paper about it for my Addictions class in undergrad.

And, I'm an old married hag.  If I could have lunch with anyone, it'd be Fishy, for a few reasons.  I'd love to pick her brain on clinical social work stuff.  I'd also love to teach her some ASL. And she'd be awesome to drink with. 
  • I don't understand NOT drinking during lunch.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hi guys!

I'm engaged to a very tall dark and handsome guy. (ha).

getting married on Cinco de Mayo so we can drink margs all day.

i would like to have lunch with Rachers, as well. I imagine her to be very bubbly and fun!

I also hate Disney. My SIL is there now and is posting pic after pic on FB of their adventures. They will be there for 8 days total. NO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:f955c5aa-ec99-491a-8406-7fa0b939570a">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Y'all must have gone to better schools then me. I'm pretty sure my classmates were doing whippets (like from the whipped cream can) by the time I got to high school.

I  apparently went to a very sheltered school. Pot and beer were the drugs of choice
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:5788d90f-05b0-444b-8d6d-4be0d69fe8ec">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN. : I do believe you and I will be having lunch soon :)
    Posted by MRSBJS[/QUOTE]
    I'm hopeful! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_let-try-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5ce6d213-9d24-4c2d-9eac-d20cf47b7822Post:38b8838d-863c-4057-878a-3e854f09813e">Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN. : pay no attention to the lady in the white dress. I am not married. IT WAS A SCAM.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    YOU CAN'T HAVE A FAKE WEDDING.

Same. And then I worked in restaurants in college, and all the cooks at this one place I worked at fucked up every last one of our cans of whipped cream huffing it. That scene in the movie Waiting with the two kids in the cooler? Totally true to life. I've seen it happen.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards