Wedding Etiquette Forum

TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!

Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!

• denise your thunder stealers are adorable! 
  • Yes...we're 2 co-workers who are also FRIENDS! OMG, that is so crazy to believe. I can't believe I even tried to sell that story. Wow, you people just make me laugh. This is insane. I messed up & posted under my friend's account. I didn't know she was still logged in...and now we're apparently "trolls." We are real people.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:2e12e211-67b0-44a9-b07e-065fddbb08c3">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well Thunderbucket is a wedding wire enthusiast and <strong>Bkel31 was born 1/31 and has a first name that starts with a b and last name that ends with a Kel and she wants to be LDY.  Minus the sarcasm b/c she doesn't get sarcasm in font form. </strong>
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

It's true. Is it sad that I wish I was smart enough/creative enough to have thought of making a troll with some similar features to me on April Fools?

I'm kinda bummed about it. I need to start a troll with like "BrittReJan31" or something. Since bkel is now taken. Hoar. I want my too close for comfort troll name back. GIVEIT.
  • Pictures or the "real" didn't happen. 
  • Hey! NUGGS! I have a Nook, don't cha know. But for example. Say you were my friend. (which you are)

And you have a nook (which you don't)

And it was your birthday (which it's not)

Wouldn't you like it if your friend (which I am) went to B&N and got you a gift card for your birthday (which it's not) so you could download a bunch of books courtesy of me? (which did for this friend)

See? ITS NOT ALWAYS ALL ABOUT YOU YOU YOU.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:ab29ad04-10ea-4527-8ef2-41a41dad1254">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually, Fishy, I think we're now talking about these two crazy weirdos who are totally two different people (however, they very much aren't) and how this one crazy chick is stealing my identity FOR REALZ.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

We don't mind being crazy weirdos. And in our office, we don't have a "only one wedding at a time" rule. Sorry. She went to lunch, I covered the phones for her. She's back, I'm at my computer. Not a big deal. I kind of wish we could post the "I'm real" pictures.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:ac89af7b-177d-4983-a311-412915fcc386">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who are both planning a wedding.  Y'okay.  *gets evil banning finger ready* I <3 grits.  <strong>Yup, LDY, that was for you.  :)</strong>
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

I'll love my goldfish attendant forever. If you ever feel the need to ban me, will you at least let me have one last thread where I get to have everyone come together to give me ideas on a cool new name?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:85793370-0e2d-46ff-87e8-1ae821193668">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! NUGGS! I have a Nook, don't cha know. But for example. Say you were my friend. (which you are) And you have a nook (which you don't) And it was your birthday (which it's not) Wouldn't you like it if your friend (which I am) went to B&N and got you a gift card for your birthday (which it's not) so you could download a bunch of books courtesy of me? (which did for this friend) See? ITS NOT ALWAYS ALL ABOUT YOU YOU YOU.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

As a nook owner...I would be THRILLED. Esp. since H is giving me grief about downloading books all the time =)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:85793370-0e2d-46ff-87e8-1ae821193668">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! NUGGS! I have a Nook, don't cha know. But for example. Say you were my friend. (which you are) And you have a nook (which you don't) And it was your birthday (which it's not) Wouldn't you like it if your friend (which I am) went to B&N and got you a gift card for your birthday (which it's not) so you could download a bunch of books courtesy of me? (which did for this friend) See?<strong> ITS NOT ALWAYS ALL ABOUT YOU YOU YOU.
    </strong>Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

YES IT IS.  It's in the Bible.  And the Declaration of Independence.  It also might be written in the stars.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:1c820859-4c59-4ae4-a089-6ff229433618">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]denise your thunder stealers are adorable! 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Thanks...my mom called me crying hysterically because she was in CA visiting my sister and brought my niece with her. While she was out there my niece broke her arm. My mother freaked out because of this and because she chose a green cast. She said, "OMG, this is going to ruin your pictures." I told my mom that there would always be an interesting story to go with the pics and it would not ruin the pics and I was happy as long as she was OK.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thunkderbucket if you don't mind being crazy weirdos - well then you'd fit right in. 

• YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE NUGGS.

I do remember that now from church school.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I know we're off the subject of kids, but...

I was the FG in my dad and stepmom's wedding, and I had just turned two a couple of weeks before.  During the ceremony, I walked on my stepmom's train so I could go sit with my grandparents, and then decided I wanted to sit with my other grandparents in the second row and proceeded to climb over the pew. In the middle of the ceremony, I loudly announced that I had pooped.

I don't know if I ruined "her day" or not, but she was always a bitch to me, so it's entirely possible.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Thunderthighs or whatever your name is - so you really went to YOUR FRIEND'S post (below) and validated her - just to make us all look like beeyotches? For serious?
  • I really wish it was Thunderthighs.  That would have made this just THAT MORE entertaining.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:cea884c2-e5a2-42b9-9066-c13857d2c1f6">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!! : I'll love my goldfish attendant forever. If you ever feel the need to ban me, will you at least let me have one last thread where I get to have everyone come together to give me ideas on a cool new name?

I  suggest not_bkel
  • To be fair, it's not "us all."

We're not ALL as bitchy as LDY and Stacks.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I think Thunderbucket makes me think of KFC.  I want a big bucket of chicken....extra crispy. 
  • ...I'm still laughing about the Rabbit wine opener comment...

lol
    Mr. and Mrs. Sharkdiver!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:6b908511-6e93-4080-bfb1-538b0923bed6">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thunderthighs or whatever your name is - so you really went to YOUR FRIEND'S post (below) and validated her - just to make us all look like beeyotches? For serious?

Yes
  • I can't believe of all the knot posters LDY and I are the b*tches today. 

We must be having a special sort of "WIN" day. 
  • LDY IS A TOTAL BIITCH
  • bwahahahahahahahahahah
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tell-time-child-ruined-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c0b0955a-7390-4f72-b02c-cb18904dffeaPost:f2a98c8c-661e-41fd-9a24-ede71010aacb">Re: TELL ME ABOUT A TIME A CHILD RUINED YOUR WEDDING!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY IS A TOTAL BIITCH
    Posted by not+bkel[/QUOTE]

*like*
  • Is April Fool's Day over yet?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thunderbucket - I believe you're real. I can't believe that someone would doubt your completely plausible story. These girls are total hoars. And obviously not classy like yourself. What is thunderbucket anyway? It sounds delicious.

Can we be friends? I know you already have a friend with a name similar to mine.
  • Okay not+bkel. That is just completely rude. I want to enjoy this website & I don't know how all of this got blown out of porportion, but honestly...making an ID that includes my ID is ridiculous. This is so ridiculous I cannot even believe it.

For an etiquette form, there are a few women who should not be on here. Obviously, you have no etiquete whatsoever. I'd like to know how you fair in your real lives. Are you this snarky and rude to everyone or just people online so you can hide behind a computer screen? Thank you so much for ruining what could be a very helpful website for me. I hope you feel wonderful about yourself.
  • Please be my friend bkel. We have so much in common.
  • Bkel, do you think this is ridiculous? I can't tell.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards