Chit Chat

I need help!

13»

Re: I need help!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b10973c8-7a8b-41d1-8d08-8e8376c0ab61Post:4e6fc217-9f7d-4607-bf5e-bc0c092bd001">Re:I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I need help! : <strong> Tacos? That's what you make for your big fancy apology dinner? </strong>
    And yeah. Dudes aren't supposed to hit girls and all that jazz, but I just can't find it in myself to feel the least bit sorry for you. I'm not going to lie, if my H told me he was sleeping with my mom, I honestly don't know how I would react, but there would probably be some crazy involved. Telling someone you are fucking one of their parents is one of those times when acting normal kind of goes out of the window.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Cew, I'm dying that was hilarious.  Anyways obviously that didn't go well, at least you found true love in an another piece of trash. *Eyeroll* 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b10973c8-7a8b-41d1-8d08-8e8376c0ab61Post:f12e0f55-64e9-4f14-8b47-027e7d0dc900">Re: I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I need help! : Better yet, FI and MOB hook up and get married, <strong>then OP can say she effed her step grandfather.</strong>
    Posted by MeganLindsay5685[/QUOTE]
    Hahahhahaa. Awesome. Nicely done!
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • LeguLegu member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Guys should NEVER hit girls. In fact, no one should EVER hit anyone. That being said, girls should NEVER go off fcuking FFILs either... On the slight offchance this is for real... It's not, is it. It's not real. Well, on the offchance that it is, I think you need to get away from everyone. Spend some time with an OOT buddy, whatever. Get some perspective on love, life, honour... See what those things really mean to you.
    So, maybe things don't always go as planned... Maybe that's okay. I may be alone for now, but my baby boy is on his way, and I wouldn't change a thing.
  • spimentspiment member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b10973c8-7a8b-41d1-8d08-8e8376c0ab61Post:17863081-2c4c-4e7d-afe2-0b8009599609">Re: I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]this is just awesome. i actually am eating a bowl of popcorn while enjoying this fuckery
    Posted by JNV825[/QUOTE]

<div>Best procrastination from studying from law school exams, ever.</div>
  • spimentspiment member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    This was so good. I want more.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:b10973c8-7a8b-41d1-8d08-8e8376c0ab61Post:e2822727-4554-429b-8d3e-fdcfbe8cef93">Re: I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm picturing a new thread on the Etiquette board any time now... "Greg and I are getting married in a couple of weeks, and the invitations have already gone out. The problem is, the invitations were for when I was supposed to be marrying Greg's son. (Luckily, the guest list is almost exactly the same, so that works out.) My MOH, who forced me to tell my then-FI that I was having an affair with his father, has now sent back her RSVP and is bringing my ex-FI (Greg's son) as her +1.  Do I have to allow her to bring him as her date? And...is she even still my MOH?"
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

Because I have nothing better to do right now:

1. Normally, yes, you'd have to allow her to bring Greg's son as her date, since +1, by definition, means she can bring any guest she wants.  That said, since Greg's son has physically assaulted you in the past (because you are a sick, twisted person who was sleeping with his dad behind his back, but nevertheless, he <em>did</em> punch you in the face), you are within your rights to tell MOH he is not welcome as a guest at your marriage to his father who you were boning while (presumably) simultaneously boning him.

2. This is a tricky one - on the one hand, you're getting married on the same date/time, so normally I'd say yes, she's still your MOH.  You usually don't get to "drop" people from the wedding party just by slightly changing your plans.  However, since you're getting married to a different person than originally planned (albeit still within the same gene pool), this is a substantively different wedding, so I think, technically, she's not still your MOH, although I wouldn't turn her away if she still wants to participate.  Crazy hoars need all the friends they can get, and if she stated that she intended to still act as your MOH and you pushed her away, that would be a friendship-ending move.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b10973c8-7a8b-41d1-8d08-8e8376c0ab61Post:e2822727-4554-429b-8d3e-fdcfbe8cef93">Re: I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm picturing a new thread on the Etiquette board any time now... "Greg and I are getting married in a couple of weeks, and the invitations have already gone out. The problem is, the invitations were for when I was supposed to be marrying Greg's son. (Luckily, the guest list is almost exactly the same, so that works out.) My MOH, who forced me to tell my then-FI that I was having an affair with his father, has now sent back her RSVP and is bringing my ex-FI (Greg's son) as her +1.  Do I have to allow her to bring him as her date? And...is she even still my MOH?"
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]
    Can you imagine the shiitstorm that would ensue if OP's ex-FI attended the wedding of OP and Greg (his father)? What I wouldn't pay for front seats to that show....
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b10973c8-7a8b-41d1-8d08-8e8376c0ab61Post:5186c0ca-f7f9-42eb-9f94-a6a5aa14aa82">Re: I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I need help! : Can you imagine the shiitstorm that would ensue if OP's ex-FI attended the wedding of OP and Greg (his father)? <strong>What I wouldn't pay for front seats to that show....</strong>
    Posted by AceTT[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>ITA.  This was a great way to spend 20 minutes while waiting for DH to come home.</div><div>

</div>
  • d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    BUMP

I just wanted to say that whether this was MUD or real it was wonderful and I am saddened that OP stopped posting.

Wonder if a mod can find out the IP address to see whos AE is was. Lololol

5 stars
  • d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    snippet17 said:

d2va said:

BUMP

I just wanted to say that whether this was MUD or real it was wonderful and I am saddened that OP stopped posting.

Wonder if a mod can find out the IP address to see whos AE is was. Lololol

5 stars

Where have you been there is no more mods on TK.

Just like so many other zombie threads this one didn't need to come back to life.

I guess I havent been paying too much attention, whoops

Im surprised they would actually let us run free...

I think this thread needed to be bumped as im sure there are some ladies that would love reading it. I actually dont even know how I missed it.

I guess you could complain to a mo... oh wait

;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards