Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

191011121315»

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• edited September 2012
    My fiance and I got engaged on September 30, 2011. He took me out to his friend's cabin in the woods on the opposite side of Yosemite National Park in California. We were standing on a cliff over looking a beautiful reservoir when he got down on one knee and proposed! His friends knew about the entire proposal and captured pictures of the whole thing! It was amazing!

On September 30 we will have been engaged for 1 year, and we are tying the knot on April 13, 2013! 225 days away! 

Courtney
    Reno, NV
  • I have been engaged since June 10h and I was proposed to on Mary's Peak, in Philomath, OR! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:afbbe7dd-26c7-4c40-97ce-da7faa612691">Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I got engaged on September 30, 2011. He took me out to his friend's cabin in the woods on the opposite side of Yosemite National Park in California. We were standing on a cliff over looking a beautiful reservoir when he got down on one knee and proposed! His friends knew about the entire proposal and captured pictures of the whole thing! It was amazing! On September 30 we will have been engaged for 1 year, and we are tying the knot on April 13, 2013! 225 days away!  Courtney Reno, NV
    Posted by CourtneyRenee0224[/QUOTE]

just wanted to say hi...i live out in gardnerville. Where are you getting married?
  • I have been engaged for almost 2 years and we are 2 months away from getting married. We got engaged on the beach. It was so romantic we went to dinner and then while we were driving to the beach the song history in the making by darius rucker played and the radio person said this goes out to krista and thomas. I didn't think much of it because my fiancee is a very romantic person. Anyway we went for a walk on the beach and when we got to the beach the sun started to set and that's when he got down on one knee and proposed in Virginia Beach, VA
  • Where did you get engaged?
    welll i was in California and he was in Iowa an proposed on the phone to me; he will do a normal proposal before we get married :)

How long have you been engaged?
    Since may 7

• edited September 2012
    My finance ask me to marry him in our Dining room on one knee July 25, 2012 It was very sweet simple. We been engaged for 3 months Wedding date set for Feb. 22, 2014.
  • 1. I got engaged on 8/3/12
    2. I got engaged at Gasworks Park in Seattle WA.
    3. My wedding will be on 8/17/13

Thank you so much!
  • <div>We became engaged at our new home the day we closed on our house.  It has been three and a half months.  We are getting married on October 26th next year!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • We got engaged on June 30th, 2014! He asked me in the middle of his driveway because he could not wait another minute. We've been engaged for a little bit over 2 months now :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:cb9ec4bb-8f1c-4e9e-9bcc-5b5966025796">Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where did you get engaged?we got engaged at home.. around 4am  How long have you been engaged? officialy 1 year 2 weeks! getting married in 3 months 1 day!!!
    Posted by SHALYNNMARIE[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Your engagment sound like mine..</div><div>in bed??</div><div>
    </div><div>cant really say much about it.. ha ha. But i love how he did it. Felt right.</div><div>How about yours if you can disclose..</div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards