Illinois-Southern Illinois

Question of the day!!

Okay.. so there is not a lot of talking on this board and I know we can do better ladies! So I've decided to post a "Question of the Day.." everyday to see if we can get some convos going!

Todays Question: Where have you picked for your ceremony venue? why have you chosen it?

Re: Question of the day!!

• edited December 2011

I am having my ceremony at the Christ United Methodist Church in Fariview Heights. Its my FI's families church. It is huge! I almost wish I was inviting more people just to fill up the church.

• edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Field of Dreams in De Soto, Illinois its close to carbondale. I wanted an outside wedding and I thought this was the best place. It is very pretty over looking the water.

• edited December 2011
    I am having my ceremony at EvUCC Church in Highland, IL.  It is my family church so what better?! ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • awise1awise1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    St Clare church in O'fallon, IL. It was the church community that i grew up in but they just built a new church. It is brand new & huge! I am in the same boat as Casey - it is going to look empty with only 100 people!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! St. Clare Church is HUGE!

• edited December 2011

I think we are having ours at my family church, St. Peter's UCC in Okawville. Small and quiet :)

live.laugh.love
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Jewel Box in Forest Park and then having the reception at the Gateway Center in Collinsville
  • edited December 2011
    im having mine ate the first church of god in marion that is where the fiance and i go to church .... sucks to have it in side cause i have always wanted an outside wedding but dont think i can find a good pretty cheap place that will fit 200 ppl and then i wont have to worry about my fiances family memebers that are playin the insturments (vilions and piano) sink in the ground. :)

CONGRATS TO ALL YOU GIRLS OUT THERE.
    LrE_n_KmD 4vEr
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-southern-illinois_question-of-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:618Discussion:fadced34-2d8d-47ef-91b0-5ed848ad5fbcPost:9e30d32c-dce4-49a2-9c9e-951967572767">Re: Question of the day!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having mine at Field of Dreams in De Soto, Illinois its close to carbondale. I wanted an outside wedding and I thought this was the best place. It is very pretty over looking the water.
    Posted by bkbays[/QUOTE]

I thought about having mine there as well! Its a very pretty place! We decided to do a DW in Pigeon Forge/ Gatlnburg Tn.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards