Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Bridal Party entrance song

Re: Bridal Party entrance song

• edited December 2011
    Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_bridal-party-entrance-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:d4dd66aa-a5b8-41a3-ac2c-978133eb2548Post:d6a6f6f3-40a2-41db-b31f-30f519d856dc">Re: Bridal Party entrance song</a>:
    [QUOTE]Highway to Hell - AC/DC
    Posted by SineadHickey[/QUOTE]

Right now I'm torn between "Let There Be Rock" and "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap."
    White Knot
  • FOXYMELO98FOXYMELO98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lifetime by maxwell
  • LLLweddingLLLwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used "Moon river". It's sountrack to Breakfast at Tiffanys 
  • dani-suedani-sue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are walking into Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.
     It Really just depends on the type of people you are and if you have a song that means something to you.
  • kbuchaniokbuchanio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we are having the wedding party enter with the A-Team theme song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21IuPJ04gEk&feature=related

• edited December 2011
    Shipping up to Boston by DropKick Murphys is an awesome entrance song. Just be wary that it is a song that is very representative of Red Sox fans, so if you are getting married in New York it might not go over so well :-) Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011

parents are walking out to
    are you ready for this(the jock jams song)
    bridal party
    perculator
    us
    crazy in love by beyonce and jayz and i'm doing the booty pop and my hubby to be is rockin a baseball cap and aviator glasses :)

have a great time, it's fun to pick this stuff out. you should def do a song that would relate to you in some way too!

• PerisdlPerisdl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The bridal party is walking in first to The Final Countdown, and then we're also walking in to I Believe In A Thing Called Love.
  • shanelle33shanelle33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our bridal party is walking to "Two Doves" by Dirty Projectors. I'm walking in to "Ladies and Gentalman, We are Floating in Space" by Spiritualized. And we are walking out to "I Would Die for You" by Prince

There are some great suggestions on here! I LOVE the idea of using The Darknes!!

• KendellC86KendellC86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is just less than a year away, but I think we are doing "A momment like this" by Kelly Clarkson, for the ceremony, and for the reception I like Black Eyed Peas "Ive got a feeling" or Pink's "Get this party started".. so many to choose from! lol
  • edited December 2011

"Today" by Smashing Pumpkins

• edited December 2011
    Our wedding is still far away but we've talked about it and I would like a song by Michael Buble probably L.O.V.E but my fiancé wants a song from Coldplay
    Denise P.
  • edited December 2011
    I chose "Say Hey, I Love You" by Michael Franti...of course I might change my mind by June but, it's fun tune and should get everybody moving.
  • edited December 2011
    We're being bag-piped into the reception hall. Fits perfectly with the Scottish theme.
  • drhjan2011drhjan2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are sort of nerdy so we'll be using the theme music from "Superman the Movie."  My sister and BIL used the theme from "Rocky."
  • hstutz2002hstutz2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're having a Halloween Wedding so we're walking into something from Nightmare before Christmas.

• msamyjensenmsamyjensen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking Halo by Beyonce or Chicago's "Will you still love me"... but that might be a bit too hard to find the best up beat parts.

We have 10 months and I still haven't decided. I love your guys ideas.
    Such a tough decision! I have one idea... which I am really excited about, but it involves my wedding party singing... that might take a lot of bribes.
  • edited December 2011
    we are still not positive about the bridal party entrance song but we are walking in to the theme from rizzoli and isles.. it was also in the departed.. its called shipping off to boston ( we just want the beginning with no words )
  • MonicaF319MonicaF319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dynamite by Taio Cruz
  • Abbi CarriereAbbi Carriere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to either use These Arms of Mine by Percy Sledge or It's the end of the world as we know it.  Yes what a contrast.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Miserlou by D*ck Dale (Pulp Fiction) It is the best surf rock and we are having our reception on the beach so it is perfect! Omigosh, The Knot won't let me type in the word "d*ck" and it is the first name of the artist! How stupid lol!
  • linstardavelinstardave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are coming out to do bad things with you, the true blood intro song
  • Nic2408Nic2408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is this the first dance or what you're walking down the aisle to? We've picked our first dance song but I don't know what to walk down the aisle to, any ideas?
  • edited December 2011
    Power of Love - Huwey Lewis and the News, old school Back to the Future style :)
    ~ Jess & Marie 1-1-11 ~
  • ashley500ashley500 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a few to choose from (entrace to reception) AC/DC - Thunderstruck
    Kevin Rudolf - Let it Rock, but now I'm leaning more towards Sugarland - Stuck like Glue, it's very cute!!!!!!!
  • pmcbroompmcbroom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about something not so trendy ...if you want trendy then yes Black Eyed Peas is awesome because it's a great song. BUT I say (and only because we are going in to this song lol) Vanilla Ice Ice Baby ;) with glow in the dark glasses. FUN :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think we're going to enter to Don't Stop Me Now by Queen.  Though, Love You Madly, by Cake would be a great choice, too.
  • AUTeachAUTeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Little Bitty, by Alan Jackson...we're both shorter and it's a sweet song.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • jasmin&aaronjasmin&aaron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the Chicago Bulls entrance song for the bridal party as we introduce them with funny NBA style introductions and for us we're doing Crazy in Love by Beyonce.
  • westaleywestaley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using "Highway to the Danger Zone" (Kenny Logans I believe from Top Gun) as our entrance song. Weird, yes, but it has special meaning for my fiance and I. We're even getting aviators for everyone to wear ;)
    "In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you." -- The King and I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards