Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• Where did you get engaged? On the beach in Milwaukee, WI

How long have you been engaged? We have been engaged for one year and four months and we are getting married July 13, 2013
  • We got enegaged at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens in Miami, Florida by the wish tree. We have been engaged for 2 months and 15 days!! We're getting married on June 22, 2013.
  • My fiance proposed in our bedroom at 1 in the morning of Valentine's Day. We've been engaged for about a year!
  • Where did you get engaged? FI proposed over looking a local lake

How long have you been engaged? About 13 months, he proposed on July 15, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • We got engeged in our Hampton Beach hotel room. A little box was hidden behind the curtain!
    We've been engaged for one year and 17 days! The wedding is in December!
  • We got engaged at the Charter House in New Jersey. We've been engaged for 17 months.
  • camperchickcamperchick member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Where did you get engaged?

My finance' was very romantic. He proposed to me on a Lake Superior beach in Marquette, MI. We as a couple love Marquette, and go on vacation there every summer.

On the morning of August 15th, 2012 my finance' asked me to take a walk on Lake Superior with him. It was a gorgeous 75 degree day, sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, and calm blue-green water. Half a mile down the beach he turned to me and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.

We were staying in a beach house with some friends that week. So to my suprise my finance' had a whole plan worked out for the night. He had arranged for us to spend the night at the gorgeous Landmark Inn, downtown Marquette. That night we hit up the chophouse and has steaks, and proceeded to bar hop downtown before crashing at the hotel. It was the perfect proposal , and the best day of my life, so far.

How long have you been engaged?

About two weeks! August 15, 2012 was the lucky day we became engaged!
  • I got engaged on July 31,2012 in Ocean City, Maryland
  • We got engaged on the ice at Rockefeller center. We've been engaged for almost 7 months!
  • We got engaged on the ice at Rockefeller center. We've been engaged for almost 7 months!
  • nettamoninettamoni member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I got engaged in my kitchen at 7:30am over breakfast prepared by my now Fianc . I have been engaged since for 6 months
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
    <p style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">Where did you get engaged?<em> ON top of a sand dune in our hometown :)</em></strong></p><p style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">How long have you been engaged? <em>We've been engaged for 3 months!!</em></strong></p>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engaged in Our livingroom in Illinois. We have been engaged 18 months3
  • He proposed on the Oregon Coast during the sunset (right after almost losing the ring box in the waves!). It was so romantic :) Later walking back from the beach he ripped his pants! lol We've been engaged for 10 months and 7 days! So excited :D

• we got engaged in syrcuse Ny last Septemer.  We have been engaged for almost 1 year!!
  • I got engaged at the bar where we meet on a pub crawl for a MSU football game that our mutual friend put on. Good thing we are both Spartan fans. He had planned my proposal way a head of time and had all of our friends there to see it. His whole reason to have everyone there was so I could have a picture of the actual moment. It's my favorite picture!!

We have been engaged for 5 months and have 6 months to go until our destination wedding!!
  • We got engaged 11/04/2011 on an antique sailboat in the Caribbean ocean off the coast of St. Thomas. We have been engaged for almost 10 months.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sergio and I got engaged on Novemeber 24, 2012 in Kauai, Hawaii on the beach right before we went to thanksgiving dinner! Needless to say I couldn't eat a thing. So we've been engaged for 9 months! And only 9 more months to go!
  • I got engaged Tuesday Aug 17th 2012 at my house after the Iowa State Fair as my birthday present!  It was perfect!! Laughing
  • We got engaged on a private boat on a river in South Africa, and have been engaged for 3 months.  Our wedding date is: 6th October.

Chelsey Coetzee
  • Where did you get engaged? My front lawn, watching the fireworks on 4th of July.

How long have you been engaged? 15 months

• My FH surprised me 9 months ago and popped the question in our living room ... & in 9 mmonths we will celebrate our special day!! Smile
  • I got engaged at the tidal basin in Washington DC. We have been engaged 6 months and are getting married Sept 29,2012
  • Dusty and I have been engaged for a month and three days He proposed to me at sunset on a peninsula we kayaked to that has Blind Sodus Bay on one side and Lake Ontario on the other. We kayaked out because I wanted to watch the sunset on the lake and get a few pictures. Well I snapped a picture and turned around to get his attention, only to see him halfway down on one knee with the ring box in his hand. I said "yes" right away and we sat on the beach to watch the sun set the rest of the way. it was perfect.
  • I have been engaged for 2 months and my fiance Kyle proposed to me in my familes swimmging pool! It was very creative and so special. Getting Married on May 11, 2013!
  • I have been engaged for 9 1/2 months. My fiance proposed in Federal Hill in Providence, Rhode Island.

I cannot wait until November 16, 2012 and hopefully I can wear one of those sweatshirts while getting ready for the big day!
  • edited September 2012
    I got engaged on June 30, so I have been engaged for 2 months and my finace proposed to me in my famlies swimming pool. The big day is May 11, 2013!
  • Kyle and I got engaged on June 30, so we have been engaged for about 2 months. He proposed in my families swimming pool! Loved having my family there to witness it. We are getting married on May 11, 2013!
  • OMG!! I WANT THIS SO BAD!!

We got engaged in the livingroom of our first home together in St. Louis, MO!! We will be engaged 4 months next week!!
  • OMG! I want this so badly!!

We got engaged in the livingroom of our first home together in St. Louis, MO four months ago!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards