Testing
  • srbettysrbetty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Will be walking down the isle to Ingrid Michealson's  "The way I am"
  • joannam913joannam913 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are walking in to "Gimme Some Lovin" from the Blues Brothers.  We wanted to do something a little more classic - but still fun!
  • blueberrieblueberrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be making our grand entrance to george harrison's "I''ve got my mind set on you"
  • edited December 2011
    We're using the Monday Night Football Theme. And, shockingly, *I'M* the big football fan! =) We're super excited to use it, because it's totally unexpected. 
  • lheppelheppe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We're doing the Final Countdown by Europe. We both love it, and it should be super fun!
  • edited December 2011
    We're walking into the reception to "The Way You Make me Feel" by MJ
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    "500 Miles" by The Proclaimers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GendronsLoveGendronsLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking about using Bruno Mars newest song, "Just the Way You Are"!
  • greinburggreinburg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for ours the bridal party is coming in to the Hey song (think sports team introductions, i'm sure you have heard it) and then we are entering to another one bites the dust lol
  • edited December 2011
    "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble. It fits really well with a lot of the other music we're using throughout the wedding (big band/Rat Pack)
  • akj3598akj3598 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my love keeps lifting me higher
  • babe2011babe2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we were thinking when the bridesmaids enter "I got a feeling" black eye peas, and we we enter highway to hell ac/dc, thats still questionable but we thought it would be funny
  • dayna1982dayna1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were going down to the NCIS intro
  • totustuus11totustuus11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's perfect!
  • cmaarcmaar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Say Hey" by Michael Fronti and Spearhead (Also know as the I love you, I love you, I love you song :)
  • sgeorge90sgeorge90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

So many ideas! Love them all

• ABDABDABDABD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our entire wedding party introduced to "Better Together" by Jack Johnson.
  • reason00reason00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our style is very 1700's baroque, and we have a classical trio for the cocktail hour, so we thought it would be quite amusing if all of us entered in to the song "the next episode" by Snoop Dogg. :) "It's the mutha f*ckin' D.O.G."
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • jessimac86jessimac86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're coming into "Hott for Teacher" by Van Halen because I'm a teacher :) the bridal party will walk out during the opening of the song (it's just instrumental) and then my FI and I will walk out when they start saying "I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad...I'm hot for teacher"
    Mrs. Williams
  • cartenjcartenj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For my walk down the aisle, it's Queen Somebody to Love.
    Entrance into the reception - most likely Bob Marley Jammin' - but it's still 9 months away and I change my mind a lot!

• kfarris7812kfarris7812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL we're using the theme song to "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly." It was the only request that my fiance had so I agreed to it.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • GrizzAL424GrizzAL424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rock of Ages we are both huge Def Leppard fans!
  • RWoiderskiRWoiderski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baby I'm in by Keith Urban
  • allisonkbyeallisonkbye member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think we're going with andrew wk's "party hard"! 
  • moonshmoonsh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have thought about using "Finally" by Fergie or "Tangled up in you" by Stain'd. They are kind of slower but the lirics are amazing!
  • RomyVRomyV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our entrance song will be "With this Ring" by The Platters.  I don't have too far to go down the aisle, so we wanted something with a very upbeat, short intro.  (We're having our ceremony and reception at one site so there will be only one entrance.) We also wanted something that sounds happy or joyful, but not liturgical (like so many classical pieces), or inappropriately sexy (like all of the very cool 70s soul songs we were looking into-- better to save those for the dance portion of the evening).  This one plays like something out of a montage scene in a romantic comedy, but not terribly cheesy or overplayed-- perfect.  And, it's about a wedding!  Give it a try! 
  • CSB123CSB123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hubby and I are walking into "Love comes walking in" by Van Halen - just the instrumental part which is the first 38 secs of the song.  Wedding party will already be at head table.

• hwilbur2120hwilbur2120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WEre using cant get next to you by temptations but a close second was hey ya by outkast
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding isn't going to be for a while, but we're thinking about "Say Hey (i love you)" by Michael Franti & Spearhead because it's super fun and easy to dance to :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards