Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'm bored on a Friday Night.

Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night.

• Options
    i'm kind of the same way lately shelly.  come around more!  it's a pretty awesome crew these days.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_im-bored-friday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:68cc6b6f-a5ef-41f4-9b7e-5af03122a401Post:316a1db5-510d-4c1e-ac60-a576884e9eb4">Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]the house is great!  coming together slowly but, surely.  just need some chairs for my kitchen table.  i lost my job though, so furniture is on hold right now!  and we need a bed frame.  i also want a new couch, but that will wait.  i just got an email from the builders cause our 1 year is coming up and we do a walk thru with them for them to come in and repair anything that needs it.  INSANE.  i can't believe this time last year we were packing and getting ready to move in.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Sorry about your job! That sucks!  </div><div>
    </div><div>And it's totally okay about moving slowly on the house.  We're coming on two years in our house and we have yet to paint the bathroom and living room.  It's the same color as the previous owners...oh and same goes for the basement.  Except we've acquired free furniture from my in-laws, but it's ugly as hell, and I'm too lazy (and cheap) to find someone to reupholster it.</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_im-bored-friday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:68cc6b6f-a5ef-41f4-9b7e-5af03122a401Post:149187a3-26e2-40b7-b198-79d5a84b05bb">Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night. : I was too awesome for the dark side.  Vader couldn't handle all of this awesome. Stenography-- I finished, sort of.  I graduated but not with the degree I planned on.  I'm working as a legal secretary.  Looking for fulltime employment.  My hours were cut back.  --Yay! Love this economy! Now I'm just bored on this Friday night.  I clicked on TK to see what was going on, and I felt the need to comment :)  I lurk every now and then, but I never know what's going on, so I just leave.
    Posted by shellydiane82085[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of us in the looking for fulltime employment boat.  It sucks, but it is what it is.  How's Nick?
  • Options
    Hello shelly!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    haha, good!  i feel bettter :)  we have painted at least.  just the entry, half bath/powder room, and a couple walls in our bedroom (bright pink!!) . 

thanks!  i've had some interviews, so here's hoping :)

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Stenography is overrated ;) but I'm just bitter!

I'll try Mandy!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Nick is good!  Thanks for asking.

Thankfully, he's kicking butt at his job.  He was actually promoted this week, which is fantastic!  He deserves it, and I'm extremely happy for him!  He's like a real life grown up!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    i don't care if it's for a 14 year old girl.  i love this pink!

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    yay nick! 

isn't it weird how we somehow became grown ups?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Hi Shelly!  I remember you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_im-bored-friday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:68cc6b6f-a5ef-41f4-9b7e-5af03122a401Post:f20849f2-6da0-4ffd-84e0-1951d73e4c09">Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]yay nick!  isn't it weird how we somehow became grown ups?

<div>Yeah.  I turn 26 this year and it really freaks me out.  I'm approaching the dreaded LATE 20s!! *gasp!*</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>---But really, I feel like high school was yesterday, it still blows my mind I'm an adult and pay bills and stuff.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Hi Andy :) I remember you!</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    i turned 25 last week.  now i can say things like, "yeah, in my early 20s, i did ______ "

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_im-bored-friday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:68cc6b6f-a5ef-41f4-9b7e-5af03122a401Post:81fa7cfd-2db7-42a2-a281-024cf85a8142">Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]i don't care if it's for a 14 year old girl.  i love this pink!

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>uhhh...I love that pink. </div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yay for Nick's promotion!

Ok, I'm going to bed now.  I actually have plans to run errands and do some things outside tomorrow since it's not supposed to rain.  Night everyone!
  • Options
    I just got back from renting a movie with my FI.

His mom texted him that she was going to overdose. So, he called the police and she admitted to the officer that she only said that to get her son to feel bad and come see her. Yeah.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    goodnight strlz :)

I should probably get going to.  I have lots of grown up things to do tomorrow...like...uhh...play with my cats and stuff :-/

Have a good night guys!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    by strlzgirl!

haha, thanks!  i took a chance.  i'm glad i did.  it's not a forever colour, but it's fun for now!

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_im-bored-friday-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:68cc6b6f-a5ef-41f4-9b7e-5af03122a401Post:81fa7cfd-2db7-42a2-a281-024cf85a8142">Re: I'm bored on a Friday Night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]i don't care if it's for a 14 year old girl.  i love this pink!
    omg I love it!
    Our kitchen is black white and hot pink :) FI loves it! HA!
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    Hey Mandy, yes I have 2 :)

And Daf, my sister is like you, I think. She tolerates kids, would be a good way to put it :) She got a lot of slack from our parents for years and years about it too. 
  • Options
    night shelly!  come back soon!  but not this weekend, cause i'll be in montreal!

um, barbie.  your MIL is a nutbar.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    geez.  weird.  ghoti, i thought you were a troll til recently.  and now, you're like a mom and stuff.

how old are they?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Ok my ex-boyfriend started following me on twitter.  I can follow him back right? 
  • Options
    mandy- yup I know it...and I am stuck with her...forever. I just recently reminded my FI that he had better love me a whole lot because I don't know who else would put up with all of this.
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    omg.  i love andy.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Barbie your FMIL is absolutely crazy. What on earth was she thinking, or as it sounds not thinking.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I. love. mandy. more.
  • Options
    you know, andy.  we know each other.  by a degree.  stew on that for a minute.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Ciara- She does extreme things to get attention. I wish she would go get some counseling or somethingUndecided
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    whoa. wait.  andy's trying to get pregnant too?  jesus.  i missed a lot the past month.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    (((stewing)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards