Snarky Brides

Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

• DAMMIT IT COME UP BIG HERE
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:2beff7fd-7fc8-4fd5-803e-66371ed3ca1d">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]DAMMIT IT COME UP BIG HERE
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    That was my problem and then it would change back to the current sig w/o me doing anything so I said fuckit.
  • Blue are you talking about your goodreads thing?  If so, it comes up normal.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:69bdcde3-33fe-4a6e-992c-5e05e21c80e7">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : Shiit.  How do I change my sig from TB?  I cant find it like I can here.

I dunno. I always change it from TK.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:b20df2b4-df75-42e2-9cb3-0f4bcdda588f">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : That was my problem and then it would change back to the current sig w/o me doing anything so I said fuckit.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

No, not the sig pic, the writing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Blue? I think you'll always say what's on your mind, at least from what I see of you posting. With anything, if you're willing to call a spade a spade, some people aren't gonna like that, but they always know where they stand with you, and that's what I like about that. AND. I've seen you say when you are wrong, and be pretty gracious about it.

See, I think that people who don't get their feelings hurt on the internet, have a tendency to say things to people that other people wouldn't say, and because of that, I think you're perceived as being mean, but I'm not convinced you're ill-intentioned or evil, I think other people are more fragile than you are, and that you don't take that into account, maybe? And not that you should! But I think that's why you're generally perceived that way.

So yeah, I dig you.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Oh hai, Ricksy.  I'm still putting together that stuff for you, but I will send it out ASAP.

Nebb, I don't eat the peppers and I love peppers (just not cooked ones). N hates peppers, so he sees it as a big waste, but I like how the flavor soaks into the meat/rice mix. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:3ebc64a6-b708-44a0-8cf8-0e08aa969f70">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the idea of stuffed peppers, but I dont know if I like peppers enough to do it. I like the FLAVOUR of peppers, just not eating them. Do you eat the whole pepper?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>here's my suggestion: use a smaller sized pepper, because it is filling. I then layer the pepper with my quinoa stuff (there's lots of stuff in it), more tomato sauce, and cheese.  </div><div>But yes, you eat the pepper. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:148ba0e9-400c-4ff1-bd22-3205ba5ad464">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : I dunno. I always change it from TK.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I figured it out, its just that it comes up like regular writing, not that smaller greyish writing that it shows up as on TB.  My sig will be huge here.

Boooooo
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:b900ccdc-1c65-4b59-b050-75476d230216">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hai, Ricksy.  I'm still putting together that stuff for you, but I will send it out ASAP. Nebb, I don't eat the peppers and I love peppers (just not cooked ones). N hates peppers, so he sees it as a big waste, but I like how the flavor soaks into the meat/rice mix. 
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]
    Aww thanks Nates, send when you can :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:2beff7fd-7fc8-4fd5-803e-66371ed3ca1d">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]DAMMIT IT COME UP BIG HERE

it looks normal to me!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:d09dcfb7-db88-48d3-a4d4-3a441a154360">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue? I think you'll always say what's on your mind, at least from what I see of you posting. With anything, if you're willing to call a spade a spade, some people aren't gonna like that, but they always know where they stand with you, and that's what I like about that. AND. I've seen you say when you are wrong, and be pretty gracious about it. See,<strong> I think that people who don't get their feelings hurt on the internet, have a tendency to say things to people that other people wouldn't say, and because of that, I think you're perceived as being mean,</strong> but I'm not convinced you're ill-intentioned or evil, I think other people are more fragile than you are, and that you don't take that into account, maybe? And not that you should! But I think that's why you're generally perceived that way. So yeah, I dig you.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree with this!
  • It looks normal to me, Blue.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:b900ccdc-1c65-4b59-b050-75476d230216">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hai, Ricksy.  I'm still putting together that stuff for you, but I will send it out ASAP. Nebb, I don't eat the peppers and I love peppers (just not cooked ones). N hates peppers, so he sees it as a big waste, but<strong> I like how the flavor soaks into the meat/rice mix. </strong>
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]
    See THAT sounds perfect to me!
  • So, back to this one board business. Are we going to do this? Blue, I would totally have your back if we did.
  • Fish- I think you are right.  I am exactly this way in person too.  Except im funnier in person. My sense of humor is pretty dry and I dont think it translates well here.

And yes, I dont "get" fragile or sensitive people so I do forget that they exist. I dont mean to hurt feelings, but I also dont have much of a filter either.

But im ok with people not liking me.  As long as i feel like they have a good idea of who I am, its ok.  If I feel like they have the wrong idea about me and thats why they dont like me, that kind of bothers me.  But either way, I dont worry too much about it.

TK has made me more aware of what I say (or rather 'how' I say it) though, so thats a good thing I guess.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:d9adf243-6756-4f7a-be2f-51c7fdd3a3be">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, back to this one board business. Are we going to do this? Blue, I would totally have your back if we did.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Lol, I dont think so.  Ill be the lone ranger left here though.  Im ok with that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I WANT ONE BOARD.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:20bc232a-6bbd-4594-abcc-57c132dd549f">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : Lol, I dont think so.  Ill be the lone ranger left here though.  Im ok with that.

But why? Not trying to be combative. I just want to understand.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:47d91aa2-1bbc-4a63-be70-0087f730152a">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I WANT ONE BOARD.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

If we did one board, would we get rid of E and SB?  Or would we keep those around for people who don't follow to the new board?
  • Well, fortunately, we don't have the power to get rid of boards, so they would still be there.

But I think if we had a common ground board where we could all play together again, LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR WOULD WANT, that would be awesome.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:a3b60ae7-9cb3-4652-bd39-72311bc357b6">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : If we did one board, would we get rid of E and SB?  Or would we keep those around for people who don't follow to the new board?
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry Chels, this kinda made me chucke. I don't think 'we' have much say in getting rid of board. Heck, 'we' couldn't even get the name of this board changed. I can't imagine TK getting rid of E, that's for sure, it actually serves a purpose when it comes to WR stuff. </div>
  • lindseyann410lindseyann410 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:a3b60ae7-9cb3-4652-bd39-72311bc357b6">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : If we did one board, would we get rid of E and SB?  Or would we keep those around for people who don't follow to the new board?
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't the TK Gods decide on what boards there are?  I'm pretty sure they just mean deciding on one place to post for both Eers and SBers</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: I'm slow.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • And god bless 'em, but some people for some reason really do love to give wedding advice. Who knew, huh?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I don't think I can take E because of all of the WR threads and the accompnying party lines.

I'd be down for a nuetral board, though.
  • I dont want to be an ear. Im saying that now. No offence, fische.
  • But what board would be the neutral board of choice?
  • THERE ARE OFFBOARDS!?!?!!?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:461fdf32-ea0e-45db-94fa-4f9d41f3682b">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : But why? Not trying to be combative. I just want to understand.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Because there are a lot of people over on E that dont like me.  Like really dislike me, and I dont feel like fighting every day.  Its why I dont post over there now.  Every single time I have tried to, people jump down my effing throat and its really not worth it for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What do we want to be? I don't care what I am, I'm just all about the more the merrier.

I have never left E, so THIS IS A BIG DECISION.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards