Snarky Brides
Options

AYG and SB Roast

Let's just do it. Ayg as normal, roast if you want. No low blows, no looks, use your heads. Aaaaaaaaand go.

Re: AYG and SB Roast

• Options
    I'll go with the obvious-  Sugar calling people sluts/whores for having sex with more than one partner (and whatever else was coming out during those little inputs).
    imageVacation
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast:[QUOTE]I'll go with the obviousnbsp; Sugar calling people sluts/whores for having sex with more than onenbsp;partner and whatever else was coming out during those little inputs. Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]
    Yawn, everyone already flamed that in the morning thread. She's probably not even a real person so I don't see the fuss. Omg someone said something controversial to rile people up, on the internet!!!
  • Options
    I'm fairly certain SF is a real person because she is a regular poster on CW. But I think the overkill on attacking her was silly because it was clear it was all just bait for either side when a response was said (either to or from SF). I think insults just for the sake of insults (outside of something like a roast) is just kinda dumb.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:a3c6836b-cd77-4fa9-a4ae-aa72c654859d">Re:AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast: Yawn, everyone already flamed that in the morning thread. She's probably not even a real person so I don't see the fuss. Omg someone said something controversial to rile people up, on the internet!!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I roast and flame this.  Who the f*ck cares of it was flamed this morning. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast:[QUOTE]I'm not feeling at all witty, so I can't roast.I'mtheMomma or whatever her SN is annoys me in almost every thread she's in. nbsp;She blew up on E for something stupid Tuesday and then yesterday her comment about "I don't want to fly with fat people, people off their medication, drunk people, and more I can't think of" rubbed me the wrong way. Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]
    Her SN is annoying, that's all I know.
  • Options
    I in no way defend what SF said or continues to do, like take the shiiit-talking to an OB but she's 19 and really I don't expect much more from her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:a41d6c49-2733-4c5a-940e-3246aac1f4ef">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm fairly certain SF is a real person because she is a regular poster on CW. But I think the overkill on attacking her was silly because it was clear it was all just bait for either side when a response was said (either to or from SF). I think insults just for the sake of insults (outside of something like a roast) is just kinda dumb.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

She's either real or the most thought out troll ever. Veggie found her FB page back when SF's SN was her real name.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast:In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast: Yawn, everyone already flamed that in the morning thread. She's probably not even a real person so I don't see the fuss. Omg someone said something controversial to rile people up, on the internet!!!Posted by NebbI roast and flame this.nbsp; Who the fck cares of it was flamed this morning.nbsp; Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]
    Eyeroll. I'm so glad nuggs is back to superholycrapoverreact to everything.
  • Options
    I'mthemomma is the kind of mom I hate. The know it all kind. The "you don't know shhit because you don't have kids" kind. So lame and annoying.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DJ's fetus is a lima bean.  Boom roasted.
    panther
  • Options
    Chels, I dont know why a troll would start out on CW. Trolls usually seek the busy big boards first. KWIM?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:1e128dd1-b170-427b-83d3-718dc11a1998">Re:AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast: Eyeroll. I'm so glad nuggs is back to superholycrapoverreact to everything.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Really?  One sentence is overreacting?  Oh, or is it just overreacting because it was about you.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:10f2aa61-a86e-457e-bb14-013863cf8777">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not feeling at all witty, so I can't roast. I'mtheMomma or whatever her SN is annoys me in almost every thread she's in.  She blew up on E for something stupid Tuesday and then yesterday her comment about "I don't want to fly with fat people, people off their medication, drunk people, (and more I can't think of)" rubbed me the wrong way.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]
    Not that it makes it any less obnoxious, but I think she said that just to snit about how feels about people bringing babies on planes.  But yeah, it was still stupid.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:3ff3f490-6626-4995-8212-8674a5e82858">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]I in no way defend what SF said or continues to do, like take the shiiit-talking to an OB but <strong>she's 19</strong> and really I don't expect much more from her.

Well this explians a lot. And yes I agree she's real, thats why she's so mad Veggie found her on FB.

I would love to roast someone, but I'm not witty enough.

The only thing I can come up with is AATB is so vain she sleeps in her make-up (but I know this is not true).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:a37f445d-0afb-4aa4-8ec1-08ef76aca20a">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels, I dont know why a troll would start out on CW. Trolls usually seek the busy big boards first. KWIM?

Exactly. I agree that I think she's real.  I wish she wasn't but I think she is. I wasn't aware she was 19 though.. that's interesting but explains a lot.
  • Options
    Nugget is black.  Boom roasted.

Chels is so white, if she was any whiter she'd be clear.  Boom roasted.

Nebb thinks beer is a food group.  Boom roasted.
    panther
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast:In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast: Eyeroll. I'm so glad nuggs is back to superholycrapoverreact to everything.Posted by NebbReally?nbsp; One sentence is overreacting?nbsp; Oh, or is it just overreacting because it was about you. Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]
    I meant in general. You're either not here or just freaking the fhuck out about stuff, 0 to 60 kwim?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:410a5654-36df-437e-a239-99eee60b169c">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nugget is black.  Boom roasted. Chels is so white, if she was any whiter she'd be clear.  Boom roasted. Nebb thinks beer is a food group.  Boom roasted.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I am picturing you doing this and cracking yourself up right now (rightfully so, though).
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:410a5654-36df-437e-a239-99eee60b169c">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Nugget is black.  Boom roasted.</strong> Chels is so white, if she was any whiter she'd be clear.  Boom roasted. Nebb thinks beer is a food group.  Boom roasted.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

AFRICAN AMERICAN, AATB.  Gawd. 

• Options
    Dot is old.  Boom roasted.
    panther
  • Options
    AATB, you're so vain, you probably think this roast is about you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Alli is a ginger.  Boom roasted.
    panther
  • Options

I've typed out a roast and i just am not witty enough so I keep deleting it.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:8757b6eb-417e-4f53-87d1-b7ac63e6a596">Re:AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AYG and SB Roast: I meant in general. You're either not here or just freaking the fhuck out about stuff, 0 to 60 kwim?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for you to explain how I just freaked the f*ck out before, or why you are just noticing now that I usually roll into threads loudly and with much virtual head-weaving.  Because I've been doing that pretty much since I got here.

I'd be around here more often if the board was more active.

• Options
    Musu is a chickenshit.

I can't decide if that's a flame or a roast.  Boom.  Floasted.
    panther
  • Options
    Aatboobs talks too much. Roasted.
  • Options
    Worst roasting ever.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Lol good one, AATB.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-and-sb-roast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a0a3028f-cd54-4d1a-8539-65e08070127ePost:8b74b065-86a1-438d-b9ca-18bd285f8f70">Re: AYG and SB Roast</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB, you're so vain, you probably think this roast is about you.
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Blue licks Mitt Romney's love pump.  Boom roasted.
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards