Snarky Brides
Options

come talk to me

167891012»

Re: come talk to me

• Options
    I play WWF with my mom.  The other day I started a new game and my letters spelled out "penis" on my rack.  I couldn't NOT play it like that.  At first my mom was horrified, but then she was like "ok, I can work with penis!" and played the word "strap".  I about died laughing.  Yes, I'm 12.

I also played the word vulva against her in another game, which she did not appreciate. 
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-talk-to-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a2dd48df-99fc-4dfa-82d2-504584c382e1Post:63004d80-be3a-453c-960f-454008aa33e7">Re: come talk to me</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can just imagine seeing those in someone's house and looking around to see if anyone else had that "do they have wang lights in their kitchen?" look on their face.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

<div>We are shopping for lights right now...</div>
  • Options
    I wish my mom had a smart phone so I could play WWF with her.  I almost like Drawsomething better than WWF though.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    What is WWF? Is it just like scrabble? And Drawsomething is like pictionary? 
    Obviously, I live under a rock. 
  • Options
    My mom has an old flip phone.  She plays WWF on her Kindle Fire that she got for Christmas. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards