Snarky Brides
Options

Ok, where'd everyone go to?

Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?

• Options
    I hate Spiderman. Especially Spiderman 3. I also hate that they're rebooting them.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I dont know why I feel so sad about it but I do, I just feel so bad for her :( She had so much potential and it just seemed like everything was working against her.
  • Options
    Jon and I are arguing over which movie to watch tonight. We were going to actually GO to one, but then we ended up in pajamas and decided we could do a movie night here just as easily. I think it'll be a Netflix kind of evening.
  • Options
    Avs, I agree that the Spiderman movies are pretty weak.  I'm interested what the new version will be like.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I dont like that garfield dude, whos the new spider man, hes too skinny and his head/hair is too big.
  • Options
    That's sad about Whitney Houston.

Lindsey, I'll probably watch them despite being annoyed. Apparently "It's going to be really different".
  • Options
    He does have big hair.  I think Spiderman should be skinny though.  
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I LOVED 50/50.  Seriously.  But I think JGL is pretty much the greatest actor ever, so there's that.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I am legit sad about Whitney. I really liked her, even with all her drug and marriage troubles.
  • Options
    celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    We only go to the movies early in the morning. We went to go see the new Sherlock Holmes at 9am. You couldn't pay me to go to a movie on a weekend night.

That's crazy about Whitney Houston. I am hoping it is one of those mistaken articles that will turn out not to be true. She was just on my news page tonight as a potential judge for the X Factor or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Edie, he was in The Social Network.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I guess its better than the guy who was playing it before? Whats his name?  I dont particularly like him either.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:ec71f4a3-6ce3-4586-b385-808d42e44c7c">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am legit sad about Whitney. I really liked her, even with all her drug and marriage troubles.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    Can I be honest? I totally thought in my head that I blame bobby brown, and I went on twitter and hes trending. Apparently a lot of people blame him too.
  • Options
    Tobey McGuire? His mouth annoys me.
  • Options
    He just seems like a pussy (tobey mcguire), like some lame dude who cries all the time or something.
  • Options
    Whitney Houston news is scrolling at the bottom of my TV right now.  Must be true!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:4c115225-ece8-44b1-990c-193d974d7194">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]He just seems like a pussy (tobey mcguire), like some lame dude who cries all the time or something.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I thought this the entire time we watched Brothers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:589dd7a7-2ed5-48fd-8b86-9476a3f1d4c4">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : Can I be honest? I totally thought in my head that I blame bobby brown, and I went on twitter and hes trending. Apparently a lot of people blame him too.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, my first thoughts were drugs and BB.
  • Options
    Stupid TK ate my post. But anyway, I just said I thought she was older than 48. Like, way older.

I wouldn't blame BB though. She made her own decisions.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:b367c203-02da-4d25-893d-ab4cfe730650">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : I thought this the entire time we watched Brothers.
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]

OH my lord, I hated that movie so hard.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:d9c2a9a6-3666-46f5-81c6-c8148d609fe0">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : OH my lord, I hated that movie so hard.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I tried to like it but I was annoyed the entire time we were watching it.
  • Options
    I hated the way it was shot, I hated the people they casted, I hated the script, I hated the ending, I just hated it.

The storyline had so much potential but they really royally fucked it.

• Options
    WOOT!! I talked Adam into watching twister! FUCKKYEAH!!!
  • Options
    My thoughts didn't automatically go to Bobby Brown, but they did go to drugs. I don't know, she's made some terrible choices in her life and I can't help but think that they just caught up with her. It's sad, but I'm really not all that surprised.
  • Options
    My first thought was drugs.

J&K - I agree. The story had potential but it was just ..bad.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:96d13a2a-fefe-4ccc-a970-794fb8fb8081">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOOT!! I talked Adam into watching twister! FUCKKYEAH!!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I loooooooooooooove that movie. My college roommate and I would watch it at least once a week.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:b8b346c9-6cbc-4aca-923f-7ee997ed774d">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : I loooooooooooooove that movie. My college roommate and I would watch it at least once a week.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    If I could watch it that often, I would. I watch it atleast 4-5 times a year. I love this movie almost as much as I love jurassic park.

Theres an urban legend here that when this movie came out it was playing at the drive in and a big storm/small tornado ripped through the drive in here. I dont know whether it was just a storm or a tornado, but it definitely wiped out 2 or 3 of the drive in screens during the movie. I think thats freaking awesome.
  • Options
    Ugh, Jon wants to watch Hackers. Again. For like, the twelve-thousandth time. I think he's actually 12.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:acb870e3-40f0-4cbf-886d-f4058af10623">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : My husband is obsessed with anime.  I win.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    My husband is obsessed with comics in general, were tied.
  • Options
    I love Hackers. It's so cheesy and bad that it's awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards