Plus-Sized
Options

my dress came in today!!

so my salon called me and left me a message saying my dress is in and if i want to come and try it on i have to call her back..

what should i bring with me? my wedding is in june so i have not gotten my bra or shapewear yet.  as for shoes i am wearing formal dressy shoes for the ceremony then changing into white western boots for the reception,  i have a pair of westerns that are going to be the same heal size as the white ones i am getting so i will bring those with me.

i will also be taking photos of me in the dress i will post them up here

Re: my dress came in today!!

• Options
    I wouldn't go try it without my day-of shoes and underthings. If you're wearing the wrong bra, it can change the whole look of the dress.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    I would go in and try it on. When I went to David's Bridal they had a strapless bra for me to wear with my dress and a crinoline. Have fun! :)
  • Options
    i got a bra this weekend so i am all set with that part
  • Options
    hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2013
    so the bra i bought does not work with the dress the bra is way to high so they suggested since i have straps to get a regular bra with clear straps.

hoping the place  bought it at will let me exchange it for store credit

and the dress fits like a glove except that the bust needs to be taken in and the length needs to be shortened
  • Options
    so the bra i bought does not work with the dress the bra is way to high so they suggested since i have straps to get a regular bra with clear straps.

hoping the place  bought it at will let me exchange it for store credit

and the dress fits like a glove except that the bust needs to be taken in and the length needs to be shortened
    Just a thought... but, my bra went up way to high also, and I had my seamstress alter the bra. It worked like a dream.
  • Options
    they looked at altering it but they said it wouldnt work so i am stuck with this bra i am hoping the shop i got it from will let me exchange for other stuff at her shop if not i will try to sell it on here

]the bra i need is a regular bra with clear straps since i am adding the straps to the dress

• Options
    hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2013
    i was able to exchange my bra. i ended up with a regular strapless with clear straps, fits me perfect and will work with my dress. and i still had money left over from the exchange so i was able to get some spanx too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards