Chit Chat

Why?

13»

Re: Why?

• I wish this was a perfect world where people weren't asshats. But I've found that some people just like to say things to people that they can't say in real life. I've dealt with it on some of the boards here as well as another forum as well. Try to just brush it off your shoulder and realize these people don't know who you are and you never have to deal with them in real life.
    OMG.  You're SERIOUSLY going to come over here and start with the brushing your shoulders off GIFs like you're a badass?

Meanwhile you've RUN from TWO message boards FULL of people who have ALL called you out for being a lazy, selfish, useless, DRAIN ON SOCIETY who is FULL OF EXCUSES FOR EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE?!?!?!

I just can't.

Let me be CLEAR, sweetheart, I have been FIGHTING the STRONG urge to say it IRL...especially because you were stupid enough to give us all your REAL name.  And a simple search of Facebook and LinkedIn tells us all the names of your BF, his family, your place of work, etc.  Maybe you should stop bitching about how mean we all are and start thanking your goddamn lucky stars that no one has emailed your boss yet and clued him into what you're REALLY up to all fucking day long.

Oh snap!

• Uh... so I'm just going to say it. I think a lot of you ladies take these boards way too seriously. This is crazy.

::backs out of post slowly::

ETA:

Dying - I fucking love you.
  • GrrArghGrrArgh member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited January 2014
    I love when people try to use being molested as an excuse for their bad behavior. 1 out of 3 girls and 1 out of 5 boys will be sexually abused before they reach 18. You aren't special (it's sad, but you really aren't special) 
    I have a laundry list of horrific things, molestation, rape, beatings and you know what? I'm still a productive member of society. I don't hide behind the things people did to me, or cry about people knowing how I coped. put on your big girl panties. It's time to grow up. 
  • @bubbles053009

You missed the entire point of my post (on purpose, I believe)... it's not about what happened to you, it's about how you have to deal with it. So you didn't finish college, ok, time to buck up and work a couple jobs to pay off those student loans and get yourself back on your feet. 

If you're 'too tired' to work two jobs, then you go to the doctor to figure it out. We know you have health insurance (you told us your parents pay for it), so there's no reason NOT to go to the doctor.

Where the heck do you live that your excuse for not going to work could be 'it's below freezing'? I live in Maryland and it's been below freezing for at least a week straight, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a job if I had chosen not to come to work all of those days.

tmclawchick - really, it's just entertaining to me at this point. Someone posts something, and I think 'ooh, what excuse is she going to come up for this one'... so I stick around.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• GrrArgh said:
    I love when people try to use being molested as an excuse for their bad behavior. 1 out of 3 girls and 1 out of 5 boys will be sexually abused before they reach 18. You aren't special (it's sad, but you really aren't special) 
    First of all, I don't use it as an excuse for my "bad" behavior. I've dealt with extreme depression and self confidence issues since it happened. I dealt with a family that claimed they loved me turning around and calling me an attention seeker and a liar and a drama queen. That's all something that's difficult to go through when you are 13-14 years old.
    The fact we even know anything about this is proof you are using it as a mask to justify your behavior. Big girl panties, they probably sell them at walmart. 
  • GrrArgh said:
    First of all, I don't use it as an excuse for my "bad" behavior. I've dealt with extreme depression and self confidence issues since it happened. I dealt with a family that claimed they loved me turning around and calling me an attention seeker and a liar and a drama queen. That's all something that's difficult to go through when you are 13-14 years old.
  • @GrrArgh please tell me your name is a Buffy reference
  • csousa1 said:
    @GrrArgh please tell me your name is a Buffy reference

^__^ yes
  • cu97tiger said:
    @bubbles053009

You missed the entire point of my post (on purpose, I believe)... it's not about what happened to you, it's about how you have to deal with it. So you didn't finish college, ok, time to buck up and work a couple jobs to pay off those student loans and get yourself back on your feet. 

If you're 'too tired' to work two jobs, then you go to the doctor to figure it out. We know you have health insurance (you told us your parents pay for it), so there's no reason NOT to go to the doctor.

Where the heck do you live that your excuse for not going to work could be 'it's below freezing'? I live in Maryland and it's been below freezing for at least a week straight, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a job if I had chosen not to come to work all of those days.

tmclawchick - really, it's just entertaining to me at this point. Someone posts something, and I think 'ooh, what excuse is she going to come up for this one'... so I stick around.
    You obviously missed the point when I stated that I wasn't sure my car would start back up, even with a new battery, in the cold temps. It's been near below zero here and I've come to work. That day, I wasn't sure my car would start.
    Your exact words were: After getting a new battery for my car on a day with below freezing temps, I wasn't entirely possible my car would start back up even with a new battery.

So was it 'near below zero' or just 'below freezing' or was it just that you don't like your job (reference the fact that even though you swear you are SO BUSY that you are on here all day every day).

• cu97tiger said:
    cu97tiger said:
    @bubbles053009

You obviously missed the point when I stated that I wasn't sure my car would start back up, even with a new battery, in the cold temps. It's been near below zero here and I've come to work. That day, I wasn't sure my car would start.
    Your exact words were: After getting a new battery for my car on a day with below freezing temps, I wasn't entirely possible my car would start back up even with a new battery.

So was it 'near below zero' or just 'below freezing' or was it just that you don't like your job (reference the fact that even though you swear you are SO BUSY that you are on here all day every day).
    That day, it was below freezing. My car didn't start that morning because of the cold weather. That's why I needed a new battery. Again, even with the new battery, I was not sure if it would start back up once I got to work.
    We didn't think so either, and yet, here you remain.
  • csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2014
    csousa1 said:
    cu97tiger said:
    cu97tiger said:
    @bubbles053009

That day, it was below freezing. My car didn't start that morning because of the cold weather. That's why I needed a new battery. Again, even with the new battery, I was not sure if it would start back up once I got to work.
    We didn't think so either, and yet, here you remain.
    I meant entirely sure. Either way, I'm done arguing with you. Not worth my time since you clearly on care to read what you want to read. Have a great day.

After months of coming back continuously to start shit with everyone, that one comment made you "done arguing"? Damn, I'm good.  
  • lennonkdc said:
    cu97tiger said:
    cu97tiger said:
    @bubbles053009

Then you cross that bridge AFTER WORK. I had a week where my car failed to start 3 days out of 5. I didn't crawl back into bed, because as a lawyer I had to be in court for hearings. So I did what I needed to do to get there. Worried about getting home after. On one of those days my FFIL was kind enough to come help me get my car started at the courthouse. 

And as for not having closure you wanted, get over it- thats how you get closer. I was raped at 17, never said a word to anyone, 4 years later the guy raped one of my sisters friends, a girl I'd known since she was in kindergarten. You want to talk about guilt? You want to talk about 'emotional break downs'? I dropped out of college, I worked temp jobs, I hated my life, and then I realized that by acting the way I was I was allowing myself to continue to be a victim. So I got a job hosting in a restaurant, and a side gig bartending, and I went back to college on my own dime, and then I went to law school, and then I took the Bar exam and then I pounded the pavement in the most difficult economy for lawyers EVER with 6 figures worth of debt hanging over my head. Because part of being a real grown up, not just a 25 yr old, but a real honest to God A-Fucking-Dult, is letting shit go and doing what needs to be done regardless of how you feel. 

This.
  • lennonkdc said:
    cu97tiger said:
    cu97tiger said:
    @bubbles053009

Then you cross that bridge AFTER WORK. I had a week where my car failed to start 3 days out of 5. I didn't crawl back into bed, because as a lawyer I had to be in court for hearings. So I did what I needed to do to get there. Worried about getting home after. On one of those days my FFIL was kind enough to come help me get my car started at the courthouse. 

And as for not having closure you wanted, get over it- thats how you get closer. I was raped at 17, never said a word to anyone, 4 years later the guy raped one of my sisters friends, a girl I'd known since she was in kindergarten. You want to talk about guilt? You want to talk about 'emotional break downs'? I dropped out of college, I worked temp jobs, I hated my life, and then I realized that by acting the way I was I was allowing myself to continue to be a victim. So I got a job hosting in a restaurant, and a side gig bartending, and I went back to college on my own dime, and then I went to law school, and then I took the Bar exam and then I pounded the pavement in the most difficult economy for lawyers EVER with 6 figures worth of debt hanging over my head. Because part of being a real grown up, not just a 25 yr old, but a real honest to God A-Fucking-Dult, is letting shit go and doing what needs to be done regardless of how you feel. 

PREACH.

• Can I just say that usually when you get something brand new....it works... Or at least that has been the case in my experience with new things, especially car batteries. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards