Not Engaged Yet

thursday ch-ch-chat

Re: thursday ch-ch-chat

• thanks, @tuarceatha.  we were there buying a baby shower gift.  I ended up getting the baby monitors she wanted, a bath towel/hooded towel/bath cloth set and matching washcloths, a soft stuffed monkey, and a mesh football.  and then I had to just touch everything after that.  SO CUTE AND SMALL AND TINY AND OMG NEED BABY COCOS NAO.
  • @buddysmom80 - I haven't had the cookie dough donut but the brownie batter one is FUCKING AMAZING. 

@Ollie08 - If you come visit, I'll buy us a pepperoni and extra cheese pizza to share. I'll even ask for extra pepperoni if you're good.

I have no baby fever and I'm convinced I never will. My coworker's son was born a couple weeks ago and he was telling me all about it so far and I was just like nope, not for me. 

• @tuarcetha the pop tarts sound so good. I would eat them for dessert too.

I'm quite jealous my bff just had a little girl two weeks ago.  I really want a little baby girl.  For her shower I bought her a few cute outfits with ballerinas on them.  I wanted to buy another for me but I figured it might be jinxing it.  She said she would save them for me, lol.  I figure only 7 more months of being on the pill from what we discussed.

Anniversary

• Also, I realized last night I can never have a child because it would not go over well Bailey and Hailey who are both on top of me within 60 seconds of me sitting down on the couch. They would likely try to smother it or push it out the window or something. 

• @Swazzle - I have that problem with Baxter.  I love it!
  • @swazzle & @cocobellaf thanks for telling me which weights to use. I'll take her 3 and 5lb weights for now since my upper body strength is pretty good, my lower body is LAME

@swazzle I found her videos on YouTube yesterday and watched the whole thing from beginning to end before commiting. It seems intense, but do-able. I usually do my workout videos in my basement which is freezing so working out there makes me want to sweat and get all gross and hot. Also, Quigley is afraid to go to the basement so if I can get 1/2 to an hour alone it's WONDERFUL. Buddy likes to hang out, but he stays away.

@cocobellaf I can't wait for this friend to have a baby, because I love a party, and babies. Her H is totally against adoption, and his reasons why are absurd.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 - is it because it's not his sperm?  I think that is so silly.  H and I both would like (in theory) to have a biological child, but I don't know if it's in the cards for us with my PMDD.
  • @swazzle I'll have to try the brownie batter one tomorrow on our way to NY.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 - It will seem really hard at first (at least it does for me) but if you stick to it, it'll get easier and easier. Each time you start a new level, it'll feel that way but by day 3-4, you'll be amazed at your strength :) I love 30DS. 

• @swazzle and @Buddysmom80 Mmm donuts. I had a donut craving last weekend and just got one from our grocery store. Actually they had one called a Yeast Donut. Wth is a yeast donut?

@CocoBellaF that is nice that you get to babysit and hold behbehs. I met my baby cousin last month and she is like 10 months old and it felt weeeird to hold a baby. I think it has been years since I have held one. Weird, right?

• I grabbed a hot chocolate from DD last weekend and was so tempted to grab the cookie dough donut but I was good. I've been thinking about it all week though which isn't helping...

Anniversary

• @tuarceatha - EW that sounds disgusting! My favorite donut is Boston Creme but the brownie batter ones are a close second. 

• @cocbellaf something like that. His reasoning is that the bio parents are giving up the kid for a specific reason that they aren't disclosing to the adoptive parents. I'm like "are you serious????"

@swazzle isn't there another 30 day program that JM has? Did you try that too? I know someone on here does her yoga meltdown, I'm not coordinated for yoga (I think, I've never tried it hahaha)

@tuarceatha I've heard of yeast donuts, but I've never tried one. Was it good?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I'm so slow at responding.
  • @peaseblossom55, I am a cookie dough addict and the donut was so not worth it! I was so dissapointed, I may have even made a dramatic sad face after I ate it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I did NOT try it. It looked exactly the same as the non-yeast labeled ones, but I was just like ew.

I tried the 30-DS via YouTube and then stopped. I got an eye spot and was over it.
  • @buddysmom80 - There's Ripped in 30 and she also has 6 Week 6 Pack. The Yoga Meltdown one is too hard for me (as a yoga beginner). I also have No More Trouble Zone and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism although they're still in the shrinkwrap lol 

• I dislike working with weights, so I actually like Insanity and Yoga Meltdown more than 30DS! 
  • @buddysmom80 thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have no desire to even try one. 
    I could always go for a boston cream though, but I usually do well at holding out on that stuff.

Ugh FI wants me to go help shovel the show, I'm supposed to be working from home even though I don't have much to do atm...

Anniversary

• @swazzle yeah I'm staying away from the yoga one! I'll see how 30 day shred goes and might do ripped in 30. I want to look like a bodybuilder for my wedding (not).

I was watching the news the other day and the neighboring town next to me had the BEST automated phone call to let people know that it was a snow day today, I'm trying to find the article to share with you guys and I can't....FAIL.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • my cubemate just inhaled two spinkled KK Valentine's donuts.  whoa.
  • I'm not a Krispy Kreme fan. DD all the way.
  • I like the warm, fresh glazed KK donuts SO MUCH. I haven't had one in years. 

• @Buddysmom80 - When are you starting 30DS? I've been prepping myself to start it again by waking up earlier in the mornings. I'd love to start it at the same time!

@Swazzle - yes please! I hate being borderline broke all the time lol but we are making strides. If I have unexpected income anytime soon though, I'm totally coming up to NJ. I haven't been back since last year when I saw your face! Do you think @csousa1 would come visit too?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Ollie08 - YES. And if she tries to say she's busy we will kidnap her. 

• I'm not a KK fan either.  we have a few DD's around the area, but mostly smaller donut shops.  I had a red velvet one on Saturday, OH YUM!!
  • Morning, ladies! It's snowing here, but not as badly as most of you are getting. It's a ground blizzard - we got about 2" of really light fluffy snow and now it's just blowing. Visibility when I got in this morning was about half a mile in town, which says to me whiteout in the country.

We had pizza for dinner last night - actually went to a pizza buffet. Break a furnace, screw health food. Been one of those weeks. And I feel significantly less healthy than most of you because my favorite pizza is definitely bacon cheeseburger.
  • @CocoBellaF - I finished "Before I Go to Sleep" this morning. I really, really, REALLY liked it! I only wish there had been a little more at the end. 

• I love some KK Chocolate-iced, cream-filled donuts. I used to work at a Macaroni Grill in HS and it was right next door to a KK. Every night when I'd get off work, the 'HOT DONUTS NOW' sign was on. It was torture! We don't have any KK's near here really, so I usually have DD. We stop every Sunday on the way to church with the girls. it's kind of a tradition.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Swazzle - how long did it take you to figure out what was going on??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards