Not Engaged Yet

II/UO/Confessions/Whathaveyou

13»

Re: II/UO/Confessions/Whathaveyou

• II - I found a veil that I like but it's only available in white and my dress is ivory.  I guess my search continues.  I never thought I'd be so picky about a silly veil.  I really loved the one I tried on with my dress but I cannot justify the cost and would like to find one similar.
    What does it look like? Perhaps the powers of NEY can unite and find a similar one for you! 

• @dignity100 Look on etsy I found mine on there. The one in the bridal salon they showed me was gorgeous but $300 and so not worth it for the amount of time I planned on wearing it. Mine on etsy was under $50. What are you looking for?

Anniversary

• II: BF's three chiropractor appointments over the last two weeks seem to have made his whole body worse, not better. Every joint in his body was locked up this morning, and he has had trouble sitting comfortably. Stupid expensive chiropractor not actually fixing his problems so he can sit up straight ...
  • @Peaseblossom55 - here's the one I fell in love with at the salon that I loved:

There is a 'discount' bridal store that I can make on the way home.  She basically buys samples (new with tags) and sells them - really really tiny shop, only 1 appointment at a time (she's trying to do what 'Vows' does from 'I Found The Gown').  I remember she had some veils there that were $60 and under that were pretty nice. 

Anniversary
  • II - I found a veil that I like but it's only available in white and my dress is ivory.  I guess my search continues.  I never thought I'd be so picky about a silly veil.  I really loved the one I tried on with my dress but I cannot justify the cost and would like to find one similar.
    @dignity100 - Consider using the etsy seller that I used. She matched my dress (I sent her a snippet from underneath) AFTER I accidentally ordered a white one. She was fabulous to work with and very affordable. I had a floor length veil with rhinestones on the bottom 1/3 for $65.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @Dignity100 - do you have a link to the veil you like?
  • @Dignity100 - it's similar to mine, only mine was ivory/champagne and the beading is a little different, I think.
  • @dignity100 the veil is so pretty! It almost looks like my veil and I was able to order it in ivory. Here is the link for my veil

https://www.etsy.com/listing/171071629/2t-veilswhiteivory-veil-new-veil-free?ref=favs_view_1

Anniversary

• UO!!!! I think Lauren Conrad's Kohl's clothes suuuck. The two things I got from that line were a major disappointment to this girl. The black jeans had that dumb developing film stink and the ADORABLE tank top shrunk ON ONE SIDE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards