Chit Chat

What is your absolute most hated food

13»

Re: What is your absolute most hated food

• Tuna "salad".  It makes me want to vomit....mashed up fish in slimy mayo?  Disgusting.  I have a hard time watching people eat it without choking.  I also find most "salad" that is really mashed up protein in mayo super nasty.  Egg "salad"? Gross.  Chicken "salad"? Also gross.  

I also dislike most pickled vegetables (esp. slimy beets), and most condiments: ketchup, mayo, mustard, salad dressing.  I eat all my salads dry or with just lemon and olive oil.  I don't understand the appeal of putting vinegar on food.
    Are you my mother? Everything you said are things she hates.

I can't stand mustard. My FI thinks I'm crazy, because I can't even look at it. I'm not a fan of mushrooms either, but I'll pick them out if I have too. I also don't like raw tomatoes.

• FiancB said:
    jenna8984 said:
    AlexisA01 said:
    Veal, Corned beef, and cheese. 

OMFG I love every kind of cheese there is. lol
    I so wish I hated cheese. I'd probably be 20 lbs lighter lol. 

Not a fan of overly salted foods. Don't like corned beef and hate canned soups. Even the lower sodium ones are still too salty. Chips and things like that that are meant to be salty are fine.
    Me neither! I hate overly salty things. Unsalted pretzels all the way.

• Hard boiled eggs.  Eat them near me, and you get to enjoy the sound of me dry heaving while you eat.

Any mayonnaise based salad.  I will now eat mayo on stuff if it's super light, just because I don't like being difficult.. but if I see a clump of mayo, my appetite is ruined.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meat.  Fish.  Poultry.  Any animal.

And mushrooms (I'm allergic).

• Eggs. Slimy, gelatinous, and have that vile little stringy chewy bit. Also, they smell like snot.
  • Eggs, mushrooms, and onions. Can't do it. Not even a little, especially with the mushrooms and onions. Gag me. It doesn't help that I live with a human dumpster (FI) who will literally take all of his food, no matter what it is, mix it all together and eat it. Meal time with him can get very disgusting. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards