Chit Chat
Options

Sh!t my husband says

Re: Sh!t my husband says

• Options
    snippet17 said:
    oh no not hisgirls minions! what ever shall i do?
    I love when people call out HGF's followers. I am surprised HGF even replied after you called her out she rarely ever replies when someone does.

Not sure how long you have been around, but HGF has gotten people banned from here for being "mean" and hurting her feelers.
    I'm impressed you think I have that much power! I have a thick enough skin that I have zero fucks to give what people say on an Internet message board think about me -- let alone enough fucks to give to have my feelers hurt. 
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    i have dislexia which is why it is hard for me to type sometimes. i uust dont think tht it is fair hpw so many people come to back up someone who obviously dooesnt care about her husvand
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I like that the troll dug up the 10x sugar thread. Dedication to the craft.

J got upset this weekend when we got my cousin's wedding invitation. He's convinced she's copying us because 1) the rehearsal dinner invitation "is exactly the same as our save-the-date" and 2) "they copied everything off our registry!

1) It's not the same. They look similar because they're navy blue with white lettering. Because navy blue is the main wedding color for both weddings. And my cousin picked her colors before we did. And the rehearsal dinner invitation was selected by the groom's parents who've never seen our save-the-date.

2) To be fair, I intentionally sent my cousin our registries because she was having trouble getting started registering. I also sent her a website that I used to figure out which items to register for (e.g. what are the best sheets? What are the best wine glasses?). But the similarities between registries are few and far between--we registered for the same Crate and Barrel plates and bowls ... that are extremely plain white plates and bowls.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    FI has found a way to turn "manipulative slut" into a term of endearment. When we first started dating his ex wife called me that to FSS and it got back to us. Ever since whenever I do something awesome he teases me that I'm being a manipulative slut for forcing him to be happy, or making him eat yummy food.
  • Options
    afox007afox007 member
    madamcleo said:

Oh my gosh, you and HGF have SO much in common, she has dyslexia too. 

"I said, 'And the centrepieces. Because we had that fun little discussion in the craft store about whether I'd considered mason jars"

The two of  you should be fast friends. 

The spelling is still correct. HGF uses UK spelling a lot :) http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/centrepiece
  • Options
    snippet17 said:
    snippet17 said:
    oh no not hisgirls minions! what ever shall i do?
    I love when people call out HGF's followers. I am surprised HGF even replied after you called her out she rarely ever replies when someone does.

Not sure how long you have been around, but HGF has gotten people banned from here for being "mean" and hurting her feelers.
    I'm impressed you think I have that much power! I have a thick enough skin that I have zero fucks to give what people say on an Internet message board think about me -- let alone enough fucks to give to have my feelers hurt. 
    omg. Seriously, you don't remember that you are biotch that got linger banned.
    Sorry, I had nothing to do with that. Her own actions got her and Stage banned. You can blame me if it makes you feel better, but that was not my doing.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    sounds like hgf is juust worried that there are peopel who dont follow what she saays as the end all be all
  • Options
    RajahBMFD said:
    MagicInk said:
    I missed the memo where we always have to think our partners are right 100% of the time and never roll our eyes at them. 

10 years in July and I can say, there have been a lot of eye rolls.We still love each other. We're just both human and accept the fact that at some point one of us is going to do something that causes the other to roll their eyes and go "Oh you". 
    I think the point that others are trying to make is that there's a difference between eye-rolling and mocking them on the internet for all to see. Just because it's anonymous doesn't mean it's ok.
    I don't see this post as mocking so much though. Just...a funny story of a husband forgetting all he did have to do with the wedding. 
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    sounds like hgf is juust worried that there are peopel who dont follow what she saays as the end all be all
    Do you have a chip on your shoulder?
    Now I have Legally Blonde the Musical stuck in my head.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    phira said:
    Do you have a chip on your shoulder?
    Now I have Legally Blonde the Musical stuck in my head.
    Me too! I started singing right away! "I got a chip my shoulder, and it's big as a boulder..."
  • Options
    afox007afox007 member

I'm just angry at the distraction from anyone noticing that 'slut' is not a proper or cute pet name.

Stuck in the damn box

If that was his actual day to day name for me I would have walked by now. It became more of an inside joke because when we heard his ex had said that she hadn't met me or even heard much about me so we couldn't come up with any rational reason as to why that was her choice of words. 

A few weeks after this happened his depression was kind of kicking his ass and I picked up beer and his favorite takeout and we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. At some point he commented that he finally figured out how I'm a manipulative slut and it was because I had been manipulating him into being happy. Every now and then the term pops back up for the same reason. 

Is it the sweetest most awesome thing he could say? No, of course not; but the word slut has never bugged me that much and it's become more of an inside joke than anything. 

• Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    afox007 said:
    madamcleo said:

Oh my gosh, you and HGF have SO much in common, she has dyslexia too. 

"I said, 'And the centrepieces. Because we had that fun little discussion in the craft store about whether I'd considered mason jars"

The two of  you should be fast friends. 

The spelling is still correct. HGF uses UK spelling a lot :) http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/centrepiece
    That doesn't make it any less stupid considering she's not British.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards