Chit Chat

Sh!t my husband says

Re: Sh!t my husband says

• Who is actually being called out as a troll here? Curious.
    Mostly the girl with back up bridesmaids or "tentative" bridesmaids, I think. :) But I found a good gif.

Well, that's a relief. For a minute there, it appeared to be anyone who has a difference of opinion was being called a troll. ETA (Difference of opinion on any other topic than back-up bridesmaids...which is deplorable)
    Wouldn't be the first time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yes lets run and tell on annybody who doesnt agreee with belittling a spouse.
    How is "My spouse said/did a funny thing" belittling them?
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I think there are several trolls here...people who are hiding behind newly created accounts to voice their opinions because they are afraid to use another internet monniker to call out someone on the internet. Unless they have been lurking all this time and have just now decided to speak out against HGF.

I'm not taking sides here because frankly, I don't give a shit. I'm just making an observation. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @SapphireCounselor can I just say that I now picture you as Rory. I love your sig pic.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @SapphireCounselor can I just say that I now picture you as Rory. I love your sig pic.
    Thanks! :) I love Rory! Personality-wise I am her. :)

I love your sig too! I am a big GOT fan!
    :) Thanks! Me too (clearly!). I love love love Gilmore Girls and am now going to marathon the seasons this summer while working out. That has got to be good for me, right? :) I'm going to feel so bad running while those women are eating all that junk food. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  

phira said:
    "1. Zero Tolerance for Bullies (aka- how to get banned

We know you are all adults, and no, we’re not going to ban you for using profanity, sarcasm or sharing your opinion in conversation. However, we are going to ban you if you’re malicious towards another user.

Malicious, petty and/or personal attacks of any kind are unacceptable, so please be mindful of the way you address and discuss others.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to: starting a thread with a user’s name as the topic/title to “bash” them, linking to a thread to call out a user on their post, thoughts or beliefs (not a topic), calling a username out maliciously, starting a malicious or derogatory poll/question about a user, using images (memes, gifs, etc.) in a direct attack/vicious manner, etc.

The Knot encourages you to share your opinions while respecting others’ thoughts and feelings as well. Feel free to share, but be ready to hear and accept other opinions that you may not always agree with. Because you do not agree with someone, does not mean this is the place to attack anyone else’s beliefs.

“Trolling” The Knot boards by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking members/disrupting normal discussion is not permitted and will lead to warning/banning from the boards."

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/the-knot-terms-of-use.aspx

Actions have consequences

HGF I believe you are being ratted out because clearly

"I'd be upset if my fiance were on the internet exhibiting atrocious grammar and spelling and displaying publicly a very decided lack of basic grammar concepts, but to each his own, I suppose." (pg 1)

would violate

Malicious, petty and/or personal attacks of any kind are unacceptable, so please be mindful of the way you address and discuss others.

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @muppetoverlord At the very least, I think @knotporscha should be locking this thread. I find it hard to believe that some of the posters in the thread aren't calling a username out maliciously, or posting inflammatory messages with the intent of provoking members.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • what's wrong @HisGirlFriday13, too manyy poeple calling you out for your liking?
  • phira said:
    @muppetoverlord At the very least, I think @knotporscha should be locking this thread. I find it hard to believe that some of the posters in the thread aren't calling a username out maliciously, or posting inflammatory messages with the intent of provoking members.
    I am beginning to believe I need a phira in my life. Wow.
  • I wish I had my very own protector :::footstomp:::
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    :) Thanks! Me too (clearly!). I love love love Gilmore Girls and am now going to marathon the seasons this summer while working out. That has got to be good for me, right? :) I'm going to feel so bad running while those women are eating all that junk food. 
    They are best work-out entertainment! Just match your treadmill speed to the speed of their talking and you'll be fit in no time. :) I actually saw a random FB post one time that counted the amount of calories Lorelai and Rory ate in one episode. It was close to 5,000.

Who is your favorite character on GOT? I love Dany.
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Yeah, I'm not getting why the comments in this thread would justify being locked. It's no worse than the PPD thread or the Cash Bar thread.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• what's wrong @HisGirlFriday13, too manyy poeple calling you out for your liking?

Classic trolling
    I think this would count as provoking or taunting, not that I think the user deserved banned. But seriously? She chooses to be mature and not engage and you taunt her and then call her a bad person. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • finaaly people are coming around!
    They are best work-out entertainment! Just match your treadmill speed to the speed of their talking and you'll be fit in no time. :) I actually saw a random FB post one time that counted the amount of calories Lorelai and Rory ate in one episode. It was close to 5,000.

Who is your favorite character on GOT? I love Dany.
    My favorite character on GOT was Tyrion, not so sure in the last book but let's see if he turns it around. I'm about halfway through.  I also love Dany and I love Arya, even if I want to strangle her sometimes. And my favorite Gilmore Girls was Luke. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards