Chit Chat

Dating Bullshit (Explicit...ish)

My friend is newly single, so she decided to try online dating because we've both heard good and bad things about it.

So she meets this guy, they have a few nice chats and he says this:

"By the way. My penis is so big when I get hard I pass out from blood loss. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for penis reduction pills" (Not. Kidding). Then he proceeds to send her 3 pictures of it. She showed them to me because they're obviously 3 different men.  Different skin colours, different everything. (I didn't want to see it either, but I digress)

So she's already put off by this because she didn't really want penis pictures.

Third date, he wants to make her dinner.  She makes it PERFECTLY clear she will not be having sex with him. What does he do 3 minutes into her visit? WHIPS IT OUT. AND IT'S TINY!! Like, pinky finger tiny. And he's like "I thought if I told you it was big you'd sleep with me.  Normally I just have to tell people I'm a fireman and their pants come off. What's wrong with you?"

Needless to say, she high tailed it out of there.  But I just want to know - is this a common occurrence now adays?  Maybe I'm just old fashioned and prudeish lol

Re: Dating Bullshit (Explicit...ish)

• KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    No No No! That is not a common occurrence! I met my FI online through match.com and I can assure you, he never sent me pics of his penis or whipped it out until I was damned good and ready for that to happen. Unfortunately, your friend just happened across a d-bag.

What site is she using? Is it free?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    This reminded me of this: clicky

Summary: guy sends unsolicited dick pic. Girl sends pic to his mom. 

I don't know what people are thinking with this stuff. Fortunately, I didn't deal with anything that crazy when I was online dating, and I did meet FI, so hopefully your friend isn't too put off by the experience! But yeah, I would definitely NOT meet up for dinner after the pic thing. 
  • I feel like there is (or should be) a website devoted to dating horror stories, and your friend should submit this because that's got to be THE WORST online dating story I've ever heard.

I didn't do online dating, but I had friends who did, and mostly they talked about men lying about things like height and weight (always taller and thinner than IRL), but no one has ever shared a penis-picture story.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • I just wanted to post this because it seemed appropriate. http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/dating-app-user-gets-sent-a-picture-of-a-guys-wang-forwards

But yes, that's creepy. 
  • I met my FI through match.com. From my experience on the site, there were only 2 types of guys. The a-holes like the one you just described, and the guys (like my FI) that are genuinely trying to find something real.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @TheGrimReaper - THATS WHAT I SAID. She said the penis pictures happened like, 2 days before the 3rd date, after the second date.
  • LMAO!  Was she on Craiglist or Plenty of Fish?  My sisters and mother have told me horror stories about the free sites, although it did finally work for one sister, lol. 

I used eHarmony - I never got any penis pictures.  lol

• Uh, Ok, I'll bite-- why the fuck would your friend go on a second and then THIRD date with this guy?

This. Whywhywhy would this girl go out with someone who sent her dick pics?
  • WHY did she see him after the questionable penis pics?
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

LMAO!  Was she on Craiglist or Plenty of Fish?  My sisters and mother have told me horror stories about the free sites, although it did finally work for one sister, lol. 

I used eHarmony - I never got any penis pictures.  lol

Meh I tried the paid sites but I live in a pretty remote area so that narrowed it down a little too much. I met FI on OKC. I do hear that PoF is a shitshow though. 
  • Yea I wouldn't have been going on any dates with some random dude that just sent me dick pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • She went on a third date after he sent her photos of penises?!
  • In my experience, unsolicited pecker pics didn't happen. And I was an eHarm girl. Solicited pics is a whole different story...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lol I love her to death, but never said she was smart :P Everyone's gotta make one or two questionable dating decisions, and hopefully this is her last lol
  • You guys, it's not about the size it's how they use it, but damn pinky finger size, fuck that.

Yeah, three dates????? Fuck that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Oh that's awful! I find that any guy who brags about his size is usually lacking in that department!
  • I met FI through match.com, so not all guys are like that.  

However, I also went against the advice out there of meeting pretty quickly after you start talking online.  The ones who wanted to meet immediately or skip online communication and go straight to phone were told I wanted to take things a bit slower and just communicate through the site for a while.  Their true colors came out after that, so I was glad I hadn't just gone with what they wanted.  I avoided IRL encounters with a lot of dbags that way.
  • Can someone explain dick pics to me?!?! Does this work for straight guys? Is it a turn on? Cause I gotta say I've seen a few dicks (theater, drunk friends...pride, mostly pride) and they aren't pretty. Or exciting. So do these actually work for men? 

Also, I'm not clear on why your friend bothered with a third date either. 
  • I feel like there is (or should be) a website devoted to dating horror stories, and your friend should submit this because that's got to be THE WORST online dating story I've ever heard.

There is!

• afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I had tried a few dating sites before meeting FI out there the old fashioned way. I had quite a few send unsolicited dick pics until I changed the age range I was looking for. Once I stopped dealing with guys under 25 my messages were all safe for work. 

My only other horror story with online dating was after a lovely date with a seemingly normal guy I found out he was into the whole adult baby thing and wanted to know if I was willing to change his diapers...ya um no!
  • I did some online dating with no horrors to be told, but my FI did match.com for a little bit and found out the girl who he thought was 19 was actually 17 and she looked completely different. Her parents knew about it too.. their first date was a double date... with her parents. He was 20 at the time.... but still.... she was still in high school.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • MagicInk said:
    Can someone explain dick pics to me?!?! Does this work for straight guys? Is it a turn on? Cause I gotta say I've seen a few dicks (theater, drunk friends...pride, mostly pride) and they aren't pretty. Or exciting. So do these actually work for men? 

I think in general, guys like boobs or other pics, so they think it works the other way.
  • Lol I love her to death, but never said she was smart :P Everyone's gotta make one or two questionable dating decisions, and hopefully this is her last lol

Stupid quote box 
    Honestly, I have a friend like that too. She'd totally continue dating someone like that after receiving multiple weird penis pics. 
  • MagicInk said:
    Can someone explain dick pics to me?!?! Does this work for straight guys? Is it a turn on? Cause I gotta say I've seen a few dicks (theater, drunk friends...pride, mostly pride) and they aren't pretty. Or exciting. So do these actually work for men? 

I don't get the appeal, either.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • MagicInk said:

I think in general, guys like boobs or other pics, so they think it works the other way.
    And it SO does not!!

• MagicInk said:

Guys are not bright then. Though, boob pics are awesome because boobs are awesome and kind of pretty. Penisis...less pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards