Chit Chat

Wow...

Someone actually did their job....gtk

Re: Wow...

• I think I must have missed something? Fill me in! =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm confused...
  • Apparently the "do you have a SECRET to reveal?" thread from a vendor got deleted. Shes just drawing attention to it again.

image   image   image

• People were all upset because someone posted asking if anyone had a secret to tell before their wedding for  T.V show. All I was saying is that it's not our jobs to tattle tell, it's the job of the people who are an employee by tk.

• aleighc3 said:
    People were all upset because someone posted asking if anyone had a secret to tell before their wedding for  T.V show. All I was saying is that it's not our jobs to tattle tell, it's the job of the people who are an employee by tk.

Unfortunately after that weird, lengthy thread there's no way to know whether the KGs would've done so on their own, or whether the GIANT THREAD with multiple bat signals drew their attention. The world may never know (or care...)
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Now I wish I had actually looked at that thread...

• ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    @aleighc3 so it turns out people can't post whatever they want. Hmm, who would've thought...

Anniversary

• I got to post gifs and be a dick, I was ok with that thread. JUST THE THREAD.
    Other things made me want to partake of Alyson's hobby.

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• larrygaga said:

Now I wish I had actually looked at that thread...

It was kinda dumb. Condescending troll and everyone fed it. Including me, I think. IDK I was drunk last night! Hopefully this thread is better.
    "IDK, I was drunk" is a great response. 
  • beethery said:
    I got to post gifs and be a dick, I was ok with that thread. JUST THE THREAD.
    Other things made me want to partake of Alyson's hobby.

That hot mess of a thread was worth it, just for this gif.  How could I have forgotten about walking on sunshine!?
    Anniversary

• larrygaga said:

Now I wish I had actually looked at that thread...

It was kinda dumb. Condescending troll and everyone fed it. Including me, I think. IDK I was drunk last night! Hopefully this thread is better.

*sith*
    I'm not a troll sweetheart I have been here way longer than you have, but if you want I can be as annoying and trollish as possible to give you guys something to talk about :)
  • aleighc3 said:
    People were all upset because someone posted asking if anyone had a secret to tell before their wedding for  T.V show. All I was saying is that it's not our jobs to tattle tell, it's the job of the people who are an employee by tk.

Not quite... you got upset because people fulfilled their duty of reporting spam to the KGs. And none of us understood why that should possibly upset you.

And for the love of God, it's "tattle-tale." Not tattle tell. If you're going to accuse someone of something at least get the phrase right.

*sitb*
    Oh Jennifer, you are so clever aren't you! Want a cookie?
  • Whatever! I post what I want! ( In a cartman voice)
  • OP, why do you always stir the pot? Do you not get enough attention at home?
  • How do I always stir the pot? How come you "ladies" can't just go along with your day if you don't like when I post. Idgas if you or anyone else doesn't like what I have to say. Oh, I get more attention then you most likely do :) Very well taken care of over here :)
  • aleighc3 said:
    How do I always stir the pot? How come you "ladies" can't just go along with your day if you don't like when I post. Idgas if you or anyone else doesn't like what I have to say. Oh, I get more attention then you most likely do :) Very well taken care of over here :)

Hold up. Your ENTIRE POINT in the last thread was to tell people that you disapproved of their posts. Now when they disapprove of yours, it ain't cool? BOOOOOO!!!!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Obvious troll is obvious.

Anniversary
  • My whole point in the other thread was that people CAN post what they want, you do know how to read right? P.S - I don't like Cheerios, they are too plain, I like french toast crunch :)
  • aleighc3 said:
    How do I always stir the pot? How come you "ladies" can't just go along with your day if you don't like when I post. Idgas if you or anyone else doesn't like what I have to say. Oh, I get more attention then you most likely do :) Very well taken care of over here :)

• aleighc3 said:
    ok.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards