• Options
    Yay thanks! I wanted it too
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Wrong post!
  • Options
    MegEn1MegEn1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I want to hear more about this 17 year old bride. 

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • Options
    MegEn1 said:
    @MegEn1 it is so good. So, so good. (click)
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    MegEn1 said:

Oh @beethery, you always know just how to brighten my day--thank you for this gem!
    Anniversary

• Options
    So, would it be like those churches where people speak in tongues and convulse on the floor and stuff because of the Holy Spirit, except with spirits?
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    beethery said:
    MegEn1 said:

Oh @beethery, you always know just how to brighten my day--thank you for this gem!

---stupid quote box-

This is absolute gold. I can't make it past page two because I am blowing my cover of not being on the knot. Solid gold.
  • Options
    MegEn1MegEn1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    beethery said:
    MegEn1 said:
    Well gosh golly me.

Thank god my parents nearly shouted it into me that I would live my own life and make myself a whole person before I would find a mate. I feel so blessed now to have had that kind of upbringing.

She was just so ... closed off! Wanted to stay in her little home town all her life, marry her high school boyfriend, bet she was going to 'college' in her home town, never experience anything outside her bubble ...

Poor kid. 

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • Options
    Well my day is instantly better! Thanks everyone for those glorious threads!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I like that board though, they have cats. The OP from this post must be glad for the threadjack, it made my day, but it still isn't (closed)
  • Options
    This is truly the thread that keeps on giving.

Anniversary

• Options
    So what is everyone drinking tonight?
    If threads like this pop up, I'll be switching from Coke to whiskey mead!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options

Riesling from a box. Keepin it klassy.

• Options
    Just finished a Painkiller.    I don't have the stuff for another one.  Might switch to beer or wine.  I'm off tomorrow for my birthday, which means I do not have to wake up early tomorrow.  Well, not for work. the dogs don't seem to care when I want to sleep in.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    Just finished a Painkiller.    I don't have the stuff for another one.  Might switch to beer or wine.  I'm off tomorrow for my birthday, which means I do not have to wake up early tomorrow.  Well, not for work. the dogs don't seem to care when I want to sleep in.
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    Still not closed, huh?

Chardonnay. And briefing cases at the same time. I keep writing FI for false imprisonment but I keep reading it as "FI" for fiance. I probably shouldn't try to do both of these things at once.

Also, happy early birthday @lyndausvi!
  • Options
    Still not closed, huh?

Chardonnay. And briefing cases at the same time. I keep writing FI for false imprisonment but I keep reading it as "FI" for fiance. I probably shouldn't try to do both of these things at once.

***** STIB*****

Thanks for the birthday wish.

Isn't funny how we do the bolded? I will catch myself writing DH or something on FB. I've may have refer to DH has DH instead of his name before.   ::blushes::

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Coffee. It's 7:30am.

I wish there was Bailey's in this, though.
  • Options
    (Open)

Happy birthday fellow Leo @lyndausvi‌ !!!

• Options
    I feel so lost…but will be found after diving into those shit show threads, so thanks ladies. And I'm drinking wine. Lots of it. Lack of sleep for 2 days + a week of crazy rain + annoying work makes Smiles a dull girl.

And happy birthday WEEK @Lyndausvi! You & my Mama bear are Leo twins so add that as another reason you are good peeps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

(Open)

Happy birthday fellow Leo @lyndausvi‌ !!!

Same to both of you! I was on the 26th, and yes, there was cake.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I tell people not to have a PPD and they think I'm insensitive. I then realized that PPD can also mean post-partum depression. I feel like an ass.
    It's also the test to see if you have TB.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    Still not closed, huh?

***** STIB*****

Thanks for the birthday wish.

Isn't funny how we do the bolded? I will catch myself writing DH or something on FB. I've may have refer to DH has DH instead of his name before.   ::blushes::
    Uh, once when I was talking to my boss I said "STD" with reference to her save-the-dates, and she OBVIOUSLY does not frequent the E board, so she looked at me with the biggest eyes ever and I had to explain how STD meant save-the-date and it was really awkward lol
    I did the really immature giggle (and sometimes still do) the first time visiting TK at the abbreviation for STD.

And yesterday was the first time I almost said "FI" out loud.
    I've done that. It's awkward.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Happy birthday @lyndausvi‌
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Water.  Also, there are no puppies yet, so:
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member