Snarky Brides

Bridezilla Rant...the bride giving outragous demands

Re: Bridezilla Rant...the bride giving outragous demands

• Are her parents still married....just curious if someone was able to tolerate a teen in a golden girl body.
    Hey, it worked for Blanche.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Just because I'm a bitch who rolls this way -

I'd keep that damn dress and sell it's tacky ass for a Halloween costume. You bought it, you should trash that fucker if only to be a bitch right back.
  • beethery said:
    Are her parents still married....just curious if someone was able to tolerate a teen in a golden girl body.
    Hey, it worked for Blanche.
    I love you more and more
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm sorry that happened! I'm also curious if the parents are still married. And do keep us updated!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Just because I'm a bitch who rolls this way - I'd keep that damn dress and sell it's tacky ass for a Halloween costume. You bought it, you should trash that fucker if only to be a bitch right back.
    Makes more sense to hand it over to get $200 for it to spend with her soon to be hubby.  Although even I admit the urge to torch it would be a strong one...
  • Why do people think it's ok to treat their bridesmaids like this?

Also, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. What a mess.

• I'm so sorry this all had to go down this way.  Sounds like this toxic relationship is over and done.  You did good, kid.  Sticking up for yourself is important.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• hales2010 said:

Though I would update you all after the weekend. She is now down to 2 (started out with 6). She got even worse apparently after the first girl and myself got kicked out. Some diet plan has came into effect from what I have heard. Her parents are married btw. They are just kind of "they get what they want" family. I used that money to upgrade my honeymoon package so it will be put to good use.

I haven't commented but I've been following this. This is just crazy. She's about to lose every one of her friends. Did you or any of the other girls get replaced?
  • That's unbelievable.  She values an event over her friends. So sad. 

• I wouldn't be surprised if this bitch is forcing her FI to kick out groomsmen in the name of even sides.

• hales2010 said:

Though I would update you all after the weekend. She is now down to 2 (started out with 6). She got even worse apparently after the first girl and myself got kicked out. Some diet plan has came into effect from what I have heard. Her parents are married btw. They are just kind of "they get what they want" family. I used that money to upgrade my honeymoon package so it will be put to good use.

Wow. Only 1/3 of her bmaids left and now they have to diet? Sounds like bridal boot camp, in a bad way. 
  • I wouldn't be surprised if this bitch is forcing her FI to kick out groomsmen in the name of even sides.
    Omg I forgot about even sides.  You think she'll hire some bridesmaids to help with that?  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Omg I forgot about even sides.  You think she'll hire some bridesmaids to help with that?  
    That would be amazingly ironic if she'd rather spend money on fake bridesmaids than on real ones.

Who are we kidding, though? People should be paying HER for the privilege of being in her wedding party, damn it!

• How is she reacting to losing 2/3 of her bridal party? 
  • Wow... you would really think losing so many brides maids would give her a clue... but I guess some times it's easier for people to keep steam boating ahead and telling themslves they are right rather than admitting they are wrong and trying to fix things.
  • Ummm... The word "Treat" implies she is paying!
  • hales2010 said:

I'm guess she'll be down to zero (bridesmaids, not dress size) before the big day. Telling your BMs they need to diet for your wedding photos. FUUUUUUUUCK that!
  • Will she kick them out if they don't lose the "required" amount of weight?

• I love when we get to see these things through
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• OP I am SO happy for you that you got out of that mess. I am not an expert paleontologist, but I think you are lucky as hell to have escaped the clutches of the much-feared Cuntasaurus Rex.
  • daria24 said:
    Fuck that noise. I would drop the spa thing in a heartbeat. Is she going to kick out her entire BP because they can't afford to get their hair ripped off their face? Let her have no bridesmaids, that's what she deserves. As much as I would loooove to decline the $125 hair, I would probably suck that one up. Because I am terrible at doing my own hair. If I could find a cheaper place to do it, I would tell the bride "Sorry, I'm saving money and going to X place. I'll be ready for pictures." She can suck it up-it's your money to spend, not hers.

I'd drop the spa day AND her ass in a heartbeat.  She's a bitch, period.

If you feel $125 for an updo is too much, then I'd look around for cheaper alternatives and book elsewhere, like Daria suggested.  I wouldn't tell her, becuase she's obviously an immature drama queen, I'd just go get my hair done and show up on time for pictures prior to the ceremony.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I'd be saying buh-fucking-bye to that train wreck. I am not paying $250 to have any random stranger rip hair off my hooha. Never mind the rest.
    I'd pay that much or more for a really good set of massages and a facial, but not for the package that the Bride is "treating" them too.  I'd rather have a longer massage than a mani, pedi, and wax.

But I'd sure as shit not be paying $250 for a spa day that the bride is supposed to be "treating" me to after having to pay $250 for a BM dress, plus airfare, plus a week of my PTO time, plus the overpriced hotel she wants us to stay at, plus $125 for an updo.

And look I get it, in many cities up dos for long hair- I have it- can be very expensive and I suck at hair so I have to pay the fees for shit like that.  But if I have to pay for an updo, then I don't want to pay for a spa day on top of that.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• hales2010hales2010 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2014

Hello,

I thought I would update you on the situation. We are down to 1 bridesmaid. The last one is a cousin so she will more than likely not leave. The bride contacted me yesterday and tried to talk things out. I thought when she said that she meant to wanted to make thing right. I met up with her and pretty much all she did was tell me how horrible of a friend I was being for leaving the way I did. I told her that her mom kicked me and the other girl out and that she was being way to unreasonable. She continued to yell and scream until I just left finally. On the diet thing...yes she wants everyone who was left in the bridal party to lose weight before the wedding. She said she was doing it for the benefit of her girls so they do not look awful on the wedding day.Regardless I know I made the right choice still.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards