Options

I will never leave you ladies

Re: I will never leave you ladies

• Options
    beethery said:
    I want some strawberry welch's fruit snacks RIGHT NOW

And some fucking christmas tree cakes. These guys:
    mmmmmmmm.
    I just bought the christmas tree cakes so they are out in stores. Or at least they are in Wegman's. I'm trying to be good and wait until after Thanksgiving to eat them..probably won't happen though..
  • Options
    larrygaga said:

WHY ARE ALL THESE BOXES HAPPENING
    What your html looked like:

<blockquote class="Quote">
      <div class="QuoteAuthor"></div></blockquote><blockquote class="Quote"><br></blockquote><blockquote class="Quote"><br></blockquote><blockquote class="Quote">WHY ARE ALL THESE BOXES HAPPENING</blockquote>

ALL OF THE BLOCKQUOTES. ALL OF THEM.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:

mmmmmmmm.
    I just bought the christmas tree cakes so they are out in stores. Or at least they are in Wegman's. I'm trying to be good and wait until after Thanksgiving to eat them..probably won't happen though..
    I had two on my way home from the grocery store. Couldn't resist.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options

Wait, WHAT?  2lb REESES?

Why, Canada, WHY?  Why must you not have the amazing things the US does?!!!

One of my coworkers lives in the US. Whenever I go to visit her I confirm the grocery store will be open so I can stock up on all the goodness we don't have in Canada. DH is trying to convince me to ask her to bring him a weekly case of Cherry Coke.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Target has these really good peppermint Ice cream sandwich bars, Market Pantry brand. So. Good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mmmm....Reeses!  I also wait for Easter every year when See's Candies have their giant Chocolate Butter Eggs.  

Since we're talking about The Nest and The Bump....how 'come they can collapse their quote boxes when they get too long?  What is this sorcery and how can we attain it?  

• Options
    I can't wait for easter for CADBERRY MINI EGGGGGGGGZZZZZ
  • Options
    I know I'm late to the game but wanted to add that I am far more concerned about my unborn, un-conceived children operating motor vehicles rather than genitalia.
  • Options
    Annnnnd I'm with you, Larry. The only way I'm moving to The Nest (I really don't belong on either site but fuck it) is if y'all come along with me. 
  • Options

I can't wait for easter for CADBERRY MINI EGGGGGGGGZZZZZ

There is a Christmas version!!! Not egg-shaped though.

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options

Wait, WHAT?  2lb REESES?

One of my coworkers lives in the US. Whenever I go to visit her I confirm the grocery store will be open so I can stock up on all the goodness we don't have in Canada. DH is trying to convince me to ask her to bring him a weekly case of Cherry Coke.

Wait Canada doesn't have cherry coke?! I always thought I could live there but now....sorry Canada. I'm staying where the cherry coke is.
  • Options
    larrygaga said:

mmmmmmmm.
    I just realized I have some Twizzlers!!!!!
    Red vines 4 lyfe
    Pretty much
  • Options
    http://forums.thenest.com/discussion/12006473/spouse-just-diagnosed-bi-polar-would-like-to-hear-from-others-with-bp-spouses-or-exes

Oh my god. For better or worse but only if the worse is not doing the dishes. In sickness and in health but only if the health is like a flu or something. Take away his access to the fucking credit cards and be a damn wife to your husband.

Actually I hope he divorces her. He deserves better.

Also tampon is in there "recommending" acupuncture like she a doctor or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    You know what? I think I'm going to change to a Marriage and Family therapist instead of a geratric therapist. I will have everyone on that website recommend me and make bank. Most of those problems are so easy to solve
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Why does Tarpy always have the best recommendations that I never thought of?!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    Actually the more I read over there the more I don't think some of the advice is that off base. . . there's a lot of OP's that I read and I just shake my head.

Like if they would have posted here first, we would have probably said, "Red flag, postpone getting married."

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Actually the more I read over there the more I don't think some of the advice is that off base. . . there's a lot of OP's that I read and I just shake my head.

Like if they would have posted here first, we would have probably said, "Red flag, postpone getting married."
    We'd say it till we were blue in the face, but they rarely listen. We don't understaaaaand their special relationship and "locking it down" always, always results in happiness, didn't you know?
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    BTW I lied.  The holiday Slice and Share candies are only 1lb, not 2lb.

Forgive me.

http://www.amazon.com/Reeses-Holiday-Peanut-1-Pound-Package/dp/B004N5FR06

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

Wait, WHAT?  2lb REESES?

You do not have cherry coke in Canada??? What is it a communist state??? How do you have Facebook and TK but not Cherry Coke??? Mind blown. :(
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options

Wait, WHAT?  2lb REESES?

You do not have cherry coke in Canada??? What is it a communist state??? How do you have Facebook and TK but not Cherry Coke??? Mind blown. :(
    I can occasionally find it in the "international food" aisle of the grocery store, but one can is about $2 which is way expensive. Grenadine + Coke does the trick when I have a craving and haven't gone cross border shopping in awhile. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    larrygaga said:
    You know what? I think I'm going to change to a Marriage and Family therapist instead of a geratric therapist. I will have everyone on that website recommend me and make bank. Most of those problems are so easy to solve
    Be a dear Larry and help Ol' Tarpy get over her mushroom stomping complex.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014

larrygaga said:

Be a dear Larry and help Ol' Tarpy get over her mushroom stomping complex.

I kinda wanna make an account. I will when I get free time.

*coughdressshoppingthisweekendcough*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yum, I am currently eating a package of Welch's fruit snacks and enjoying NOT being one of those crazy Nesties.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I went over to TN last night to see what the fuss was about.  They scare me.  And make me sad.

And I TOTALLY found those 1lb Reese's on Amazon!  J would lose his MIND if he got one for Christmas.  Seriously considering the cross-border shipping.
    **The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • Options

Wait, WHAT?  2lb REESES?

I have it in the convenience store across from my apartment.  It's in Canada, you just might have to quest for it...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited November 2014
    If we are still talking holiday yummies does anyone else love egg nog?? I absolutely can't get enough. Edited because autocorrect
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

If we are still talking holiday yummies does anyone else love egg nog?? I absolutely can't get enough.

Edited because autocorrect

I LOVE EGG NOG! I cut it with Vernors.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards