Not Engaged Yet

Help! I need relationship advice

Re: Help! I need relationship advice

• rn1989 said:
    They're not scaring me away, I just refuse to let them treat me poorly because they're jealous and will probably be on this board for the rest of their lives. There is no community here, it's a clique.
    False... if it was a clique, we'd never let anyone new in. But amazingly enough, there are women who come on this board, interact fairly regularly, get to know people, and become a part of the COMMUNITY. The fact that you don't feel like part of the community is on YOU, not US.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

I really needed this today
  • cu97tiger shouldnt you and @loves2shop4shoes be on a different board? Your already married right?

*******************************************************************************************

• I like this board. Yall arent going to scare me away. I'll be back tomorrow. For now I have to go see my man. I need to go question him tirelessly about his career and beg him for expensive gifts so I can determine if he's worthy of marrying me or if I need to replace him pretty soon. Yall know how I like to do it. New boo every 2 months!  Take care ladies. TTYL 
  • cu97tiger said:
    rn1989 said:
    They're not scaring me away, I just refuse to let them treat me poorly because they're jealous and will probably be on this board for the rest of their lives. There is no community here, it's a clique.
    False... if it was a clique, we'd never let anyone new in. But amazingly enough, there are women who come on this board, interact fairly regularly, get to know people, and become a part of the COMMUNITY. The fact that you don't feel like part of the community is on YOU, not US.
    TRUEFACTS.

Seriously, these women have been there for me through so much - they helped me get through my BSC until I was engaged, helped me end that emotionally abusive relationship, got excited when I started dating BF, and now they're excited for us to take the next step, when we're ready.

When I showed up here almost 4 years ago, I was some BSC little newb and didn't think anyone would look at me twice. And now I have real friends from here that I've actually met in person.  And I've even been to one of their weddings.

Just because you don't get to be BFFs immediately doesn't mean it's a clique. It means you have to be a patient little thing and be a reasonable human being.
    I french with my man
  • rn1989 said:
    Yea, and? Why do you give a fuck where a bunch of people who have become friends with each other hang out? 

PS You aren't the first, and you won't be the last, to come one here & tell us what meanie pants losers we are. 

selena gomez animated GIF

*******************************************************************************************

• Damn it I want to find a gif from Empire Records when Warren goes "I'll be back and you'll be sorry" but I can't find it anywhere!  Damn internet!

• @rn1989, I'm confused.  When did anyone treat you poorly?  By saying that it's sort of strange for you to run in calling us bitches and then ask us to squee for you because you might get engaged?  That's illogical, and you should know better.  Also, what, praytell, should I be jealous of?  I'm on this board because I CHOOSE to be.  I don't envy that you might one day "get to leave"...in fact, that day cannot come soon enough!

Also, @LifeIsAJourney, if Tiger and I don't belong here because it's more appropriate to be on a board for marrieds, does that mean that you don't belong here because it's more appropriate for you to be on a board for immature, lost, materialistic women who are desperate to get married and are irresponsible parents?  I'm sure there's a board on wedding bee that fits that description...why don't you go find your soul sisters?

• csousa1 said:

I'm just here for @swazzle and @GoldenPenguin's gifs.

@GoldenPenguin, I see you've employed my husband as your signature. Mouth kisses.

I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!!! #Elf #Will Ferrell

• Also I HAVE MISSED you ladies.  This so made my Tuesday afternoon so much more eventful.  Damn I need to check in more often.  THANK you @lifeisajourney for starting this post and sucking me back into NEY.
  • I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU AND SO SAD THAT I'M ON THE BUS AND CAN'T PRODUCE AN APPROPRIATE GIF. SO MANY EMOTIONS AND CAPS LOCK.

• Swazzle said:
    I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU AND SO SAD THAT I'M ON THE BUS AND CAN'T PRODUCE AN APPROPRIATE GIF. SO MANY EMOTIONS AND CAPS LOCK.

I'm only posting to make @swazzle cry. And to say hi to @csousa1‌
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards