Chit Chat

Words of wisdom over on The Nest!

I can't link to a post, right? Is that against TOS? Anyway, Tampon over there is back to giving GREAT advice! 

Re: Words of wisdom over on The Nest!

• The Nest gives me anxiety.

That is all lol.

Anniversary

• The term is linking for purpose of harassment... your intent isn't to harass and by golly your phrasing of this just comes off as sweet as possible.*

I don't see a problem with it. Lord knows you could just PM the link if you feel like it's necessary.

*to any dumdum that can't comprehend sarcasm lol
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• What if you posted it in all white text and then *wink wink* I just happened to scroll over it?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beethery has spoken!! It's not like any of us are going to randomly comment on the thread and jump in the middle of someone else's Koolaid...  Amiright? *wink wink*

Anniversary

• It should be easy to find on the TIP board ;)
  • emmaaa said:

Beethery has spoken!! It's not like any of us are going to randomly comment on the thread and jump in the middle of someone else's Koolaid...  Amiright? *wink wink*

Except ****some**** of us HAVE gone on to post on their boards and it was a really stupid and immature thing to do.
    Yep that's what I was referring to. That was an interesting turn of events.
    Anniversary

• emmaaa said:

Beethery has spoken!! It's not like any of us are going to randomly comment on the thread and jump in the middle of someone else's Koolaid...  Amiright? *wink wink*

Except ****some**** of us HAVE gone on to post on their boards and it was a really stupid and immature thing to do.
    Yeah! This is why we can't have nice things! 
    One person will ruin it for everyone. I still side with @beethery on that it isn't a TOS violation to post a link as long as it isn't to call a TK user out.

• What's tampon doing now?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• emmaaa said:
    emmaaa said:

One person will ruin it for everyone. I still side with @beethery on that it isn't a TOS violation to post a link as long as it isn't to call a TK user out.
    For real, when we do this kind of shit, it's for reading material and discussion on TK purposes.

If you make yourself look like an ass over there by chiming in when it wasn't necessary, THAT IS ON YOU.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• emmaaa said:

I'm so curious to know what happened! But I'm gonna guess you guys aren't allowed to talk about it :( 
  • beethery said:
    emmaaa said:
    emmaaa said:

For real, when we do this kind of shit, it's for reading material and discussion on TK purposes.

If you make yourself look like an ass over there by chiming in when it wasn't necessary, THAT IS ON YOU.
    *thumbs up*

• She's saying that any kind of addiction is a deal breaker and to run. 

• emmaaa said:

What did I miss?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • She's saying that any kind of addiction is a deal breaker and to run. 

What about an addiction to armchair psychology and shit-stirring? What should one do about that?
    Hahahaha! I seriously just LOL'd at this. 
  • Oh I see it.

She also thinks anyone getting drunk and being stupid is reason to leave the relationship. Like anybody who has more than 1 drink per hour has an addiction and is horrible and needs to be broken up with. 

FI and I love getting drunk by ourselves and just let go and be really stupid. We should leave each other.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yea, it's just that he's spending as much time on the interwebz as someone who posts to TN... IT'S AN ADDICTION. Uh huh, that's the diagnosis, alright. Thank you, Dr. Tampon.
    *********************************************************************************

• Holy overreaction Batman. If we're talking about the same post - dude gets totally smashed one time and he "obviously has a problem blah blah blah"? Because three drinks is ALWAYS excessive?!

My H had like seven beers on Saturday. I better get my ass out before it's too late. 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Anyone watch Arrested Development?  Because I just keep thinking of when Lindsay was wearing that shirt,...

• Well I had about 4 glasses of wine the other night, and then 2 beers and a shot at the bar. And who knows what I will have tomorrow at my holiday party! I guess I should make arrangements for AA after. Tonight is FI's holiday party and I'm pretty sure he will have more than 3 drinks. I should also call off the engagement.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I'm addicted to TK. I just can't quit you.

If you post more than three times per day you are beyond help. You need an impatient program STAT. Your poor husband. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • MagicInk said:
    larrygaga said:
    Oh I see it.

She also thinks anyone getting drunk and being stupid is reason to leave the relationship. Like anybody who has more than 1 drink per hour has an addiction and is horrible and needs to be broken up with. 

FI and I love getting drunk by ourselves and just let go and be really stupid. We should leave each other.
    I really really need to get rehab. Stat. 

Quick someone take me to Promises! That place is like a fucking spa.
    I mean you can't quit on your own you have no self control!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

If you post more than three times per day you are beyond help. You need an impatient program STAT. Your poor husband. 
    Shit, I post more than three times before breakfast.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards