Chit Chat
Options

So I think I almost got assaulted or kidnapped over my hair color today

Re: So I think I almost got assaulted or kidnapped over my hair color today

• Options
    larrygaga said:

MagicInk said:

That's it were moving to an island where we just cook, eat, craft, and drink. And we'll watch crappy reality TV and never wear pants. And no one will get stolen.

Will there be margaritas and hair dye? 

I'm going grey on this island. 

There damn well better be hair dye! This purple surprisingly isn't natural. And clearly booze. Lots of booze.... I might have been drinking
  • Options
    VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Hair dye and all the alcohols big yes.
  • Options
    Larry is pretty awesome!
  • Options
    Oh God, how terrifying.  Glad you're okay.  Go random guy.  Damn, two years living in Eastern Europe where no one would have your back gave me a whole new appreciation for men who step out of the woodwork and help a woman when she is getting harassed.  

• Options
    Oh God, how terrifying.  Glad you're okay.  Go random guy.  Damn, two years living in Eastern Europe where no one would have your back gave me a whole new appreciation for men who step out of the woodwork and help a woman when she is getting harassed.  
    They say it's a bad thing that Americans are always ready for a fight
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Larry is pretty awesome!
    Yes i am!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    Ugh! I'm sorry that happened! That's really scary!

Some guys will just do that, sometimes for no reason other than you're a woman. I had to carry pepper spray with me everywhere when I was in college because of guys like that. Honestly, I feel like I was too nice; I should've just sprayed them out of principle.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hmmm I really should write it in my will that if anything happens to me, my next of kin has to come and tell ya'll.

I'm sure your DH would know to tell us first !

image   image   image

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Soooooooo this is a thing, that because of this thread will be mine soon:

Zap zap motherfuckers.

• Options
    Gross, I'm glad that guy stopped him and you're okay!  I feel like there's been an increase in creepery lately.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:
    MagicInk said:
    That's it were moving to an island where we just cook, eat, craft, and drink. And we'll watch crappy reality TV and never wear pants. And no one will get stolen.
    Sounds good to me. My h so lovingly (eye roll) pointed this out to me tonight after I told him about larry. First off he is glad you're safe larry. Anyway he was all "if anything happened to one of your mb people there is a chance the rest of you will never find out and you'll always wondered what happened. That would really suck". I found that revelation to be kind of upsetting. Needless to say I smacked him after pointing that out. Gah! I hate it when he hangs out with BIL (my sister's husband). They get all kinds of morbid and point shit like that out.
    I think about this EVERY TIME someone isn't around for a while. :(
  • Options
    So glad you're safe Larry! I got nothing.
  • Options
    Creepy! So glad you're okay. Why do people have to get so weird about hair? (My sister-in-law has waist-length, thick, red hair, so I've seen the weirdness.)

This just popped into my head because I belong to a few fairly "community-wide" Facebook groups - and you certainly don't have to do it - but do you have any way to give a shout-out to the dude who stopped him? I belong to a local Pay it Forward group and I see a lot of posts from people "thanking the random stranger" who did something awesome, and it always gives everyone the warm fuzzies, renewed faith in humanity, and so forth. Just an idea. :)
  • Options
    Kahlyla said:
    Creepy! So glad you're okay. Why do people have to get so weird about hair? (My sister-in-law has waist-length, thick, red hair, so I've seen the weirdness.)

This just popped into my head because I belong to a few fairly "community-wide" Facebook groups - and you certainly don't have to do it - but do you have any way to give a shout-out to the dude who stopped him? I belong to a local Pay it Forward group and I see a lot of posts from people "thanking the random stranger" who did something awesome, and it always gives everyone the warm fuzzies, renewed faith in humanity, and so forth. Just an idea. :)
    That's a good idea!!! I worry about my friends and more family seeing it and getting worried. Maybe I will just post it to craigslist or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    What a creeeeep. Sorry that happened it mustve bee super scary!

• Options
    what a creep. i have had my fair shares of creeps (nothing as bad as that)

i had a guy when i worked at the local zoo bring me flowers and mints and say the flowers reminded him of me. guy wore a wall clock around his neck. my co worker was laughing so hard at this encounter he didnt even help me. actually he helped me throw the flowers away and made sure the guy was not around when we left for the day. 

• Options
    mrsk616 said:

i had a guy when i worked at the local zoo bring me flowers and mints and say the flowers reminded him of me. guy wore a wall clock around his neck. my co worker was laughing so hard at this encounter he didnt even help me. actually he helped me throw the flowers away and made sure the guy was not around when we left for the day. 

That sounds more sweet and over-doing it more than creepy. Was he bothering you previously?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Glad you're okay, Larry. 

I hate people sometimes. No one belongs in your bubble without your consent. Except doggies. 
  • Options
    Doggies are always welcome in my bubble, regardless of the hives I get when they lick me. :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    mrsk616 said:

That sounds more sweet and over-doing it more than creepy. Was he bothering you previously?
    the week before he creeped on me at a different post and stood at a distance staring at me until i left for the day. i had someone walk me to my car to make sure he wasnt watching which car was mine. after the flower incident i never saw him again. (thank god)
  • Options
    mrsk616 said:

Flava Flav?!

• Options

Flava Flav?!

stuck in box

it was very creepy white guy. thank god my last year and half i did not see anyone else there that was creepy. 
  • Options
    I did wake up one morning in the dorms to someone stroking my hair and asking if it was real. Um. Get your hands off my head and your person away from my bed, at all times and especially when I'm sleeping. Thanks. 

Had to have a little discussion with my roommate on boundaries and appropriate times for guests after that. I had also caught this same friend of hers using my computer when I wasn't there.

• Options
    sarawifenowsarawifenow member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015

I'm glad you are safe, Larry! I would have also joined the manhunt for that creep to come get you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Soooooooo this is a thing, that because of this thread will be mine soon:

Zap zap motherfuckers.

Meh, that looks too cutesy.

This is the "flashlight" I open walk around with at night.  People step the hell away from me: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/zap-light-extreme-1-million-volt-stun-gun?a=910218

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards