Chit Chat

Need support please!

Re: Need support please!

• MadHops21 said:
    ashley8918, I like your posts. Let's hang out. 
    Holla atcha girl!

I noticed you're Chicago burbs, I didn't think anyone else here active was from here, too. Chicago burbs represent! 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF

• ...., you are not cut out for the internet (or life, really).
    .I kick ass at life, thanks. 

Classic "I have nothing of value to say, so I nitpick a tiny, irrelevant part of the post "

Not nitpicking, clarifying.
  • doeydo said:
    MadHops21 said:
    doeydo ?  image

This is one of those threads you just want with popcorn, but I have to defend Doeydo here. She's pretty amazing on these boards and never fights anyone. 
    We should all drink milkshakes and shit.  Stupid distances :disappointed: 
    That gif got me 

image  I'm on my way up to see you, milkshakes will be drunk. 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Denise, hugs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• ...., you are not cut out for the internet (or life, really).
    .I kick ass at life, thanks. 

Classic "I have nothing of value to say, so I nitpick a tiny, irrelevant part of the post "
    Not nitpicking, clarifying.
    nit·pick·ing
    ˈnitˌpikiNG/
    informal
    adjective
    1. 1.
      looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily.
      "a nitpicking legalistic exercise"
    noun
    1. 1.
      fussy fault-finding.
      "nitpicking over tiny details"
  • Thank you @themuffinman16 That means a lot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm super late to this but wanted to add a hug and positive thoughts for you and your daughter as well, Denise.
  • @FiancB‌ , what medically incorrect terminology did I use? "Grandchild"?
  • Stop shit-stirring, Guac. Nobody buys that you're "just trying to understand." That shit is old and it stinks.

I understand you guys and I vehemently disagree. I am not speaking from a medical point of view, but a relational one. That is / was her grandchild.

• Stop shit-stirring, Guac. Nobody buys that you're "just trying to understand." That shit is old and it stinks.

I understand you guys and I vehemently disagree. I am not speaking from a medical point of view, but a relational one. That is / was her grandchild.

- boxes? -

We all know you disagree. Bringing it up time after time when that was NOT even the question is the definition of shit-stirring. It's fucking obnoxious.

You call it shit stirring because you disagree with it. When Doey brought up her alien comment, nobody got upset because the general concensus agrees with her. The point was dead, and FiancB brought it up this morning. Nobody accused her of "shit stirring".
  • I apologize if any of my comments upset @Denise40‌. It was not my intent, and my only intent was to show solidarity with her regarding her beliefs that her grandchild was affected. Taking a step back, I realize I am dealing with my own issues surrounding the miscarriage of my nephews (I just found out that she was pregnant with twin boys). And I am dealing with the issues of our own fertility struggles. It's very hard to read that someone wants to terminate a pregnancy when that's what you want so much. I should have just walked away. And I didn't. For that, I aplogize.
  • I apologize if any of my comments upset @Denise40‌. It was not my intent, and my only intent was to show solidarity with her regarding her beliefs that her grandchild was affected. Taking a step back, I realize I am dealing with my own issues surrounding the miscarriage of my nephews (I just found out that she was pregnant with twin boys). And I am dealing with the issues of our own fertility struggles. It's very hard to read that someone wants to terminate a pregnancy when that's what you want so much. I should have just walked away. And I didn't. For that, I aplogize.

I think this is a very nice apology and will keep you and family in my prayers.
  • @beethery  I totally less than three you.

@denise40 You did the right thing.  I started typing more but then stopped because that is all that needs to be said.

• beethery said:

I apologize if any of my comments upset @Denise40‌. It was not my intent, and my only intent was to show solidarity with her regarding her beliefs that her grandchild was affected. Taking a step back, I realize I am dealing with my own issues surrounding the miscarriage of my nephews (I just found out that she was pregnant with twin boys). And I am dealing with the issues of our own fertility struggles. It's very hard to read that someone wants to terminate a pregnancy when that's what you want so much. I should have just walked away. And I didn't. For that, I aplogize.

What you want and what someone else wants are two different things. 

What you want for yourself has ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING RESONANCE ON DECISIONS OTHERS MAKE ON THEIR OWN LIVES.

You need to get a fucking grip on that.

This pot is burnt out on the god damn stove. Your CONSISTENT need to return just to talk out of your ass is shit-stirring. Put the fucking spoon down and knock it off.

This seems completely out of line to me. She just apologized and said she should have walked away. A SHOUTY profanity laced response? I agree with you, what we want for ourselves doesn't affect what's right for others. But it can be hard, personally, and @holyguacamole79‌ is right, walking away is a good solution when your own feelings are getting in the way of something bigger.

• beethery said:

I apologize if any of my comments upset @Denise40‌. It was not my intent, and my only intent was to show solidarity with her regarding her beliefs that her grandchild was affected. Taking a step back, I realize I am dealing with my own issues surrounding the miscarriage of my nephews (I just found out that she was pregnant with twin boys). And I am dealing with the issues of our own fertility struggles. It's very hard to read that someone wants to terminate a pregnancy when that's what you want so much. I should have just walked away. And I didn't. For that, I aplogize.

What you want and what someone else wants are two different things. 

What you want for yourself has ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING RESONANCE ON DECISIONS OTHERS MAKE ON THEIR OWN LIVES.

You need to get a fucking grip on that.

This pot is burnt out on the god damn stove. Your CONSISTENT need to return just to talk out of your ass is shit-stirring. Put the fucking spoon down and knock it off.

This is true for this post.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

I think this is a very nice apology and will keep you and family in my prayers.
    Thank you, @STARMOON44‌ . That means a lot to me.
  • sophhabobophasophhabobopha member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2015
    There is no grandchild. Support her by staying out of it.
    It can be so hard to seperate our feelings from situations, which sucks ass.
  • I finished reading.
     You are a great mom! Hugs to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards