Chit Chat

Hair Color Change - UPDATE photo of new color in comments!

Re: Hair Color Change - UPDATE photo of new color in comments!

• MagicInk said:

Somehow I have the exact opposite of your hair....I didn't even know that was possible.

I like lighter looks for spring/summer myself...so...that's all I have to add. I realize now I have nothing helpful to actually contribute. 
    Haha what do you mean?  You have blonde hair with brown highlights right now?  
    I have a blonde pixie cut that I'm going to add blue streaks too. So...short, blonde, and wild colored.
  • MagicInk said:

MagicInk said:

Somehow I have the exact opposite of your hair....I didn't even know that was possible.

I like lighter looks for spring/summer myself...so...that's all I have to add. I realize now I have nothing helpful to actually contribute. 
    I have a blonde pixie cut that I'm going to add blue streaks too. So...short, blonde, and wild colored.
    Haha love it!  I would love if I could pull off a pixie but freaking curly frizzy hair is just not ideal for that!

• MagicInk said:

MagicInk said:

Haha love it!  I would love if I could pull off a pixie but freaking curly frizzy hair is just not ideal for that!
    I'd love to try long hair but my hair just looks sad and limp the longer it gets.
  • emmaaa said:

I love Gisele's hair color it's beautiful. I'm a little over the ombre look also.

If you decide to go ombre with a lighter blonde, maybe try a more "white" blonde rather than a gold blonde.

@larrygaga wants everyone to dye their hair silver for her! I wish I had the guts.
    I would do it if I didn't work in a nursing home. I feel like it would seem like I was mocking everyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:

emmaaa said:

I love Gisele's hair color it's beautiful. I'm a little over the ombre look also.

If you decide to go ombre with a lighter blonde, maybe try a more "white" blonde rather than a gold blonde.

@larrygaga wants everyone to dye their hair silver for her! I wish I had the guts.
    I would do it if I didn't work in a nursing home. I feel like it would seem like I was mocking everyone.
    Yeah I work for a Town and specifically with Seniors. They might not like it too much!

• I like what Giselle's got goin on.
  • KatWAG said:

Unpopular opinion: I think you should dye it darker. I think it would make your eye pop and its less maintenance.

Yeah, TBH I think you, OP, would look best with darker hair.
  • edited June 2015
  • First of all, you are gorgeous!  Second of all, I also like Giselle's hair.
  • Another vote for dark hair. Maybe something with copper or caramel lights. I know dark doesn't feel as adventuresome when you're brunette, but there are just some beautiful dark shades out there, and it would be gorgeous.
  • @lacqueredlover - have you tried the Bete Niore colors yet?

Nope completely forgot, will put an alert in my phone to try them tonight after work, just got back from NOLA and exhausted!

• I really like that. The golden color is really pretty and soft and not to brassy. 

• @lacqueredlover - have you tried the Bete Niore colors yet?
    Nope completely forgot, will put an alert in my phone to try them tonight after work, just got back from NOLA and exhausted!

Does this mean it's puppy time? 

I love the new hair color! 

• Love it! Just in time for summer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Beautiful! Love the new color!
  • Ouuu I love that colour!

Formerly martha1818

• edited June 2015
  • Awesome hair color - it looks so soft and natural. 

• I love the new color!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LOVE THE NEW HAIR!!!! 

Also waiting with bated breath on the puppy AW. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Your new hair looks great!
  • InkdancerInkdancer member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    I can't even vote because no matter what you do, you will look gorgeous 

ETA: See, I was right, you're hot as fuck. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Inkdancer said:

I can't even vote because no matter what you do, you will look gorgeous 

Aw you're too sweet.  I'm into this look for now, I'm sure I'll change it up again soon haha.

• I LOVE it!!!!!!!! Your hair looks fabulous!

I need your colorists information! 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Looks awesome! 

The only time I ever dyed my hair was in college, when I wanted a blue streak. I was dyeing it with a bunch of my (dude) friends and we were all bleaching it first. The box said no more than 90 minutes. Ok. My buddy, whose hair is jet black, rinsed it out after 60 minutes; his head was albino white. I kept it on the entire 90 minutes, and when I washed it out it was...a brassy orange color not found in nature.

It made the "blue" dye turn out more like a greenish teal (actually kind of like the northern lights, which was cool). But the "permanent" dye lasted all of 3 days, leaving the ugly brass. Sure, I could've gone to a pro and had them re-dye the chunk of brass, but I was lazy. I've never tried to dye my hair since--I think it just plain refuses. Should be pretty fun once I start going gray...
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Your hair is beautiful!! I wish my hair could look like that. It's so shiny and the layers are perfect!

image   image   image

• Not to completely change the subject for your very pretty hair (PRETTY ME LIKE). But I saw this on pinterest this weekend and thought of you and @pinkcow13.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards