Chit Chat

Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

edited March 2015 in Chit Chat
I am way too old to still be watching, but I can't help it. I'm pretty stoked for tonight's finale!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

• YES! I thought about starting a thread too. I, too, feel like I'm too old to still be watching but I can't stop. I know who A is.

Any thoughts?

• abl13abl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its

I'm super excited about tonight! I haven't watched last week's episode yet. I have no idea who A could be but I want to hear who everyone thinks it is.

• They say that whoever it is was in the Pilot episode. Which I haven't seen in forever to even know.

I have read most of the books and the person who was the second A (not the first one, Mona) was a neat idea, but I don't think they could work it into the show now.

Everyone keeps saying it's Andrew. I don't remember if he was in the first episode or not. Bu tI hope it' snot him. I love him and Aria and he's adorable.

I've also heard theories that it's Aria. 

• I am making dinner and having a group of my friends over (we usually try to watch the first and last episodes together). So excited! I have been creeping on the IMDB boards a lot..I think it might be Toby. For awhile I was thinking "Big A" was Spencer's dad..it's got to be someone with free time, money, connections, etc. What about Caleb??

Side note: I read the books too and loved them, but they were SO ridiculous!!! Not that the show is much better..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • blabla89blabla89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    Am I the only one who doesn't believe they're going to fully expose who A is? Not going to set myself up for disappointment if the "big" reveal isn't all that big.

I really want to go back and watch the first episode again to try and guess, because it makes it sound like it's someone who doesn't appear in every episode. But I've given up TV for Lent so that's a no-go.

Disclaimer: IF YOU GUYS POST SPOILERS, I WILL GBCK. (just kidding but please label the thread accordingly :) )

ETA: Here's the cast listing for the first episode, if anyone else is pondering that hint:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586149/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• MEEEEE! I am wayyyyyyyy behind, but I love that show.

I actually went to a table reading last year, and the whole cast was there. I saw them all on the red carpet, and bumped elbows with Lucy Hale at the bathroom line. They are all so pretty in real life. I am definitely way too old for that show, but whatever, I love it!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• @pinkcow13, how did you manage that?? Super cool!!!

emmaaa, do you really know who A is? Or just who you think it is?

blabla89, Marlene King has said she does not do the promos so she had no control over them saying "Big A Reveal". She basically has said you'll have enough evidence to know A's gender and basically who it is, but they aren't 100% putting it out there. You're totally right.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friend works for ABC Family, so they invited everyone in I think it was the marketing/Ad division to attend, along with a plus 1. It was a really awesome event! 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• hicoco said:

@pinkcow13, how did you manage that?? Super cool!!!

emmaaa, do you really know who A is? Or just who you think it is?

blabla89, Marlene King has said she does not do the promos so she had no control over them saying "Big A Reveal". She basically has said you'll have enough evidence to know A's gender and basically who it is, but they aren't 100% putting it out there. You're totally right.

I know who it was in the books(up until the last few books, I fell behind). I don't see how it could work for the show though so I am almost 100% positive it is someone different.

• OMG I LOVE PLL! I'm so glad you started this thread. I cannot wait for tonight.

From what I understand that hint about A being in the first episode was about Mona. She was original A, but that's not related to "Big A". 

I read so much stuff online about this. (I swear if I put this much time into other things, I would be super productive). Anyway, I've read that we will learn (basically) who A is, but we won't understand why until later. Also apparently there will be a time jump. I read that they are going to reveal the whole story the first half of season six and then wrap up with a time jump. No idea if any of that is true. 

I am also super suspicious of Toby. I don't know why but I've never really trusted him. I also think the police department is super shady. I mean what is their deal? They don't care about investigating anything. 

I don't think Andrew is A. He hasn't been around long enough. If he was, I'd be super annoyed. But he's definitely up to something. I don't trust him either. 

I hope A is someone we know, but aren't really expecting.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • littlepep said:

OMG I LOVE PLL! I'm so glad you started this thread. I cannot wait for tonight.

From what I understand that hint about A being in the first episode was about Mona. She was original A, but that's not related to "Big A". 

I read so much stuff online about this. (I swear if I put this much time into other things, I would be super productive). Anyway, I've read that we will learn (basically) who A is, but we won't understand why until later. Also apparently there will be a time jump. I read that they are going to reveal the whole story the first half of season six and then wrap up with a time jump. No idea if any of that is true. 

I am also super suspicious of Toby. I don't know why but I've never really trusted him. I also think the police department is super shady. I mean what is their deal? They don't care about investigating anything. 

I don't think Andrew is A. He hasn't been around long enough. If he was, I'd be super annoyed. But he's definitely up to something. I don't trust him either. 

That's exactly how I feel. I want to be SHOCKED. I remember when they had that "fake out" reveal of Toby and when he turned around, my friends and I literally all gasped. Something like that would be good. You also made me laugh because I read a ton online too and always think I wish I could channel that interest into other things!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for starting this thread! I think the show is SO hard to follow. But I watch anyway and can't explain why. 
    How many fake-outs have there been anyway? Mona, Ezra, Toby, Paige.... I just do not understand how someone can be so all-knowing. I also don't understand what could possibly be motivating this psychopath to terrorize this community so much. I NEED ANSWERS. 

• littlepep said:

Didn't Andrew have a brief flirtation with Spencer back in one of the earlier seasons? Big A was already around then, but when he came back around to Aria this season I wondered if A was using him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I LOVE THIS SHOW. No Shame.

I don't know who A is, but I am super suspicious of Andrew. I don't think that he is A, but he is definitely involved. Are we posting spoilers in here (like up to the current episode)? If so, I will elaborate.
  • I am up to date but not sure if everyone else is! And yes, Andrew and Spencer had a brief thing..he was selling her Adderall or something like that and then she stripped for him? Something like that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW. No Shame.

I don't know who A is, but I am super suspicious of Andrew. I don't think that he is A, but he is definitely involved. Are we posting spoilers in here (like up to the current episode)? If so, I will elaborate.
    Go for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thanks for starting this thread! I think the show is SO hard to follow. But I watch anyway and can't explain why. 

How many fake-outs have there been anyway? Mona, Ezra, Toby, Paige.... I just do not understand how someone can be so all-knowing. I also don't understand what could possibly be motivating this psychopath to terrorize this community so much. I NEED ANSWERS. 
    My sister always comments that no matter WHAT A's motivation is (when we eventually find out), what could these girls have really done that warranted years of this torture? It will be a let down for sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm fine with spoilers but, OP, could you put that in the Title so others know?

• Yes ma'am! Just updated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Okay, so Andrew. 

For one thing I get a kind of "too good to be true" vibe. He is just soooooo super nice to her, and, I dont know, It feels off. He also has that little jealousy thing with Ezra going on. I understand it, but It's still a little re flagg-y to me.

But the reason that I am certain that he is involved somehow is the whole scout camp business. You know, where Mike, Ezra, and Caleb were attacked? In the most recent episode, he told Aria about being a pathfinder scout for like, a really long time.
  • OH. I JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER THING.

Remember the whole deal about Alison winning an archery award? And how she said that she got someone else to make the shots for her? I wonder if that someone else was the shooter at the scout camp.
  • Yes!!! I was thinking this too. But they made it SO obvious that he was a Pathfinder/Scout. I don't know what's going on with that. He's involved somehow, but I don't think he's Big A. It would just be irritating if he was because he's been in what, 8 total episodes??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hicoco said:

Yes!!! I was thinking this too. But they made it SO obvious that he was a Pathfinder/Scout. I don't know what's going on with that. He's involved somehow, but I don't think he's Big A. It would just be irritating if he was because he's been in what, 8 total episodes??

Agreed. He is definitely not A, but he has got to be involved somehow. Either way, I think he is bad news bears.
  • He is so cute though :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • blabla89 said:

littlepep said:

Didn't Andrew have a brief flirtation with Spencer back in one of the earlier seasons? Big A was already around then, but when he came back around to Aria this season I wondered if A was using him.
    Yeah they definitely did. He so sketch. When he was asking Aria to that movie and he goes, it's a thriller about a shadowy figure who know everybody's secrets, I was like: 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

littlepep said:

Yeah they definitely did. He so sketch. When he was asking Aria to that movie and he goes, it's a thriller about a shadowy figure who know everybody's secrets, I was like: 
    YES. I forgot about this! He is shady as fuck.
  • hicoco said:

Thanks for starting this thread! I think the show is SO hard to follow. But I watch anyway and can't explain why. 

My sister always comments that no matter WHAT A's motivation is (when we eventually find out), what could these girls have really done that warranted years of this torture? It will be a let down for sure.
    Agreed and also it makes me super ragey that they are so dumb. Like why do none of you have a security system or a dog yet??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL a dog! Seriously, someone needs to get on that. Oh Oh!! What do we think about CiCi?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CeCe is definitely questionable, but I can't tell if she's just helping out Ali or playing both sides. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am so unashamed that I'm obsessed with this show. In fact, I had a dream last night about it, and in my dream, A was Aria's mom. It was seriously intense.

It's definitely not Andrew - only because they're making it SO obvious that they want us to THINK it's Andrew. 

There was an article that @swazzle showed me where I. Marlene King refers to A by gender. 

LINK - obviously spoilers!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards