Chit Chat
Options

TOS PSA

Re: TOS PSA

• Options

arrippa said:

This seems new to me.

"If your posts are reported by a large number of users, or a high percentage of your posts are reported, your account will be reviewed by an administrator. After an in-depth review, you might end up being banned for something small because your cumulative posting record has shown that you consistently contribute to a negative environment in the community."

So... you get reported by a bunch of snowflakes with their panties in a wad, and EVEN IF you're not technically violating anything, you can still be banned for being a Negative Nancy.
    Isn't that why the banned Stage and Linger? 
    So if a bunch of us decided we didn't like someone, for whatever reason, and we banded together outside of TK on another forum, and then came back and just started reporting everything that person every posted, that person has a strong chance of getting banned?

Oh no, that's going to go spectacularly well.

Great plan! =/
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:

I'm already sick of jumping through hoops to try and log in here. I'm not going to bother if people are going to start getting banned left and right.

Don't worry - only people that the mods don't like will get banned. I am a general nuisance, you know.
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:

I'm already sick of jumping through hoops to try and log in here. I'm not going to bother if people are going to start getting banned left and right.

I just jumped through said hoops to log in and love this. Thought you should know.

• Options
    jdluvr06 said:

Don't worry, they are working to fix that. ASAP...well maybe not exactly ASAP. More like...whenever the fuck they want. WTFTW.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

So the TOS contridicts itself.

First part of the TOS reads: 
    We know you are all adults, and no, we’re not going to ban you for using profanity, sarcasm or sharing your opinion in conversation.

But then you go down a little further and it's this weird, the TOS is like agreeing to get married thing. And it reads:
    • No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.

So what the fucking fuck TK? Can I fucking say fuck or fucking what? Am I gonna have to clean up my fucking goddamn language? Fucking hell man.

Phooey, fiddlesticks and just gosh darn it all to heck.

Oh fuck, is that going to get me banned?

• Options

Question, does the TOS specify what strong language can and can not be used?  For example, would Shakesperian cursing get us banned? 

Thou bawdy, motley-minded rudesby!

Thou brazen, raw-boned canker-blossom!

Thou art a sottish, clay-brained nut-hook!

Thou prating, paper-faced pantaloon!

Thou art a waggish, horn-mad dogfish!

Thou art a hideous, eye-offending, hedge-pig!

Thou vacant, lean-witted manikin!

Note, not a single use of the 7 words bit from George Carlin (wait, does mentioning George Carlin count as strong language because it makes people think of cursing?)

Of course not. Specificity is too much to ask for. But then it really doesn't matter because at the end it says they can just ban whomever they want anyway, for reasons "including but not limited to TOS violations."

• Options
    chibiyuichibiyui member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    (Removed for TOS violation)

I'm just posting as many gifs as I can before my inevitable banning.

Anniversary
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    chibiyui said:

I love you.

P.S. THERE IS NO FUCKING VIOLATION HERE.
  • Options
    It's awesome how things are being removed for non TOS violations but ya know...the powers that being are keeping mum otherwise.

Way to actually handle your shit. That whole "knot gods" went to your heads didn't it? You are not actually gods.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

It's awesome how things are being removed for non TOS violations but ya know...the powers that being are keeping mum otherwise.

Way to actually handle your shit. That whole "knot gods" went to your heads didn't it? You are not actually gods.
    They can't be bothered to respond. Especially to PMs.
  • Options

MagicInk said:

They can't be bothered to respond. Especially to PMs.
    Way more important things to do. 

Someone has to make sure the office chairs still spin and also roll.
  • Options
    chibiyui said:

It would be super great to know what exactly about that violated TOS.
  • Options

chibiyui said:

She told me to go die, so obviously she wants to kill me, duh!

Wait, what's that you say?  Everything on the internet isn't supposed to be taken literally?  Shenanigans!

• Options

chibiyui said:

Gifs with fuck words, apparently! (That were clearly not directed at anyone in particular)

Don't expect any clarification, you wont get it. When I was warned for my signature, I was only told "it violates TOS". (IT FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK DOES NOT)
  • Options

So we're leading up to a Great Extinction of the regs, and the world that will be left afterward will be a horrifying place over-run with snowflakes and bad ideas. That's what's going on here? Seemed to work well for TN and TB... 

So Wedding Wire2.0

or the 2nd Hive

At least it will be easier to navigate than Weddit

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

chibiyui said:

Gifs with fuck words, apparently! (That were clearly not directed at anyone in particular)

Don't expect any clarification, you wont get it. When I was warned for my signature, I was only told "it violates TOS". (IT FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK DOES NOT)
    Oh, I know I won't get a response. I just wanted to write it out so the KGs can see that people besides those of you who have comprised most of this thread do actually care about, you know, fairness and logic.
  • Options
    Violates TOS. Nothing more than that.

At least on The Bump I knew that FUCK was warning worthy.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards