Not Engaged Yet

Thursday

Re: Thursday

• @minskat30 That's so awesome, you inspire me too! Even if you're not where you want to be fitness wise I think your motivation is still an inspiration :)

@cocobellaF My hair is a hot mess and I have no makeup on today and feel gross so maybe another day when I look nicer lol

• @labro @swazzle sorry I wasn't trying to sound snotty about the furniture thing. I know that I did ask for opinions but I asked square or rectangle so I was really looking for opinions on that. For people to randomly stray and say round isn't really helpful to me if I don't like round. It would be like asking for an apple pie recipe and people saying "blueberry is way better, make that". I took the opinions into consideration and asked H what he thought and he said he doesn't like round. And I will be taking the majority advice about the wall hangings so it wasn't like a total fail.

@caseface5 that shirt is awesome!

@speakeasy14 congrats to your fam!!

• @TwoDimes ... its illegal to grow up in Wisconsin and not be a Packers fan.  ;)  So that would be...

Yes Yes Gif animated GIF

Love Gif Yes Gif animated GIF
  • @minskat30 aw man we have to be mortal enemies.... I was born in Minnesota and my entire family lives there. Go Vikings! :P P.S. When I first got my cat she was about 3 months old and the day after I brought her home I couldn't find her ANYWHERE and I was freaking out until I found her snuggled up sleeping inside the Packers football helmet we have on our coffee table lol
  • @jenna8984 - You've be on TK long enough to know how it works. That's like when a newb asks should I do this HM registry or that HM registry and then people tell her to do a store registry or don't register for anything at all, she gets all pissy because she that's not what she asked. 

• @swazzle yea I know. I guess when I asked I didn't realize how set I was in my opinion and taste otherwise I would not have asked. Oh well, no one is being hurt by my square living room.

• @speakeasy14 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  That's so exciting!  I'll be an auntie again in March so we can both AW ALL the baby pictures!

@Swazzle - Way to go with the gym membership!  I know it can be scary to sign up, but you've already conquered that, so now all you've got to do is have fun!  What classes are you thinking of taking?

Today is full of grading and writing lectures.  Hopefully some yoga tonight...I didn't get to run yesterday because it was late and I was exhausted when I got out of class, so I need the workout today.  I am dragging this morning--in need of more coffee and some good music, I think.

Also since we're talking football...YAY FOOTBALL!  Not a huge pro fan here, but I love me some college football!
  • jenna8984 said:
    @swazzle yea I know. I guess when I asked I didn't realize how set I was in my opinion and taste otherwise I would not have asked. Oh well, no one is being hurt by my square living room.
    Obviously. But shitty attitudes are irritating.

• @untouchablets Its ok...H went to college in Illinois so he is a Bears fan and we still get along....well sometimes.  ;)
  • Thanks everyone! 

Football conversation: 
    I have my swoop pillow pet ready to go.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2015
    Thanks everyone! 

Football conversation: 
    I have my swoop pillow pet ready to go.

• @labro Not sure how that is backpedaling. I thought I was open to ideas but once I got them I didn't like them. So I simply didn't use them. I was nice to everyone and said I'd consider it, which I did. It's not like I was all "you guys have terrible ideas, you fucking suck". Not sure what the big deal is there. I get the feeling on a few of my posts that you just don't like me.

• @GoldenPenguin - BABIES! I want to snuggle their faces off! 

• jenna8984 said:
    @labro Not sure how that is backpedaling. I thought I was open to ideas but once I got them I didn't like them. So I simply didn't use them. I was nice to everyone and said I'd consider it, which I did. It's not like I was all "you guys have terrible ideas, you fucking suck". Not sure what the big deal is there. I get the feeling on a few of my posts that you just don't like me.
    TBH you DID backpedal. At first you were all - I don't care about their opinions. And then you went on to say that you took them in to consideration and blah blah blah. If you had stuck with what you backpedalled to from the beginning I doubt @Swazzle or I would've said anything at all.

And yes, you frequently say things which I find pretty questionable and grating. Not always, but not liking someone or liking them doesn't stop me from calling them out on it when I see it.

• @goldenpenguin - LOVE THOSE FACES!  By the way, in case you haven't seen it, there is a thread about a Chicago GTG....hint, hint.  
  • @GoldenPenguin I could stare at Vi's sweet Golden eyes all damn day!!! I love those two so much!!!!

• @AlPacina - I've seen that! It is really cute! I'm going to see The Gift on Saturday and I'm so anxious to see Jason Bateman in a not-funny role. 

• @swazzle - OMG that movie looks terrifying!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @swazzle - OMG that movie looks terrifying!
    I LOVE scary movies so I'm excited to see it! H is going to DC for the Dolphins/Redskins game this weekend and I'm scared to stay home alone (LOL) so my BFF is coming over and I'm going to see it with her. She does NOT like scary movies so I promised to hold her hand and let her sleep with me instead of in the guest room hahaha

• Good morning all!

@minksat30 WAY TO GO!! You really are an inspiration. :)

@speakeasy14 congratulations!!! Yay auntie status!

@goldenpenguin pointless meetings are awful, but add in a commute to another state? The. Worst. The bars should be open soon, right?

@southernpeach89 strawberry footballs? You seriously should be a magazine contributor. 

My contribution to the football convo:
    After spending the last 5 years not missing a game at my alma mater and last season H working for the local NFL team, it's really weird not having tickets to any games this season. H did get a part time job at the NFL team here, and he starts next week working games. But even then, I'm oddly apathetic and just looking forward to hockey starting in less than a month!

My morning started bright and early at 5:30 when my dog started pacing to go outside, even though I had gotten up at 3 to let him out. I drifted in and out of sleep until I had a horrible, no good, very bad dream which scared me wide awake. So, I made myself breakfast and lazed about, shaking off the bad dream cobwebs. I have plans to take a nap this afternoon and then go for my lady wax before meeting up with a new friend for a drink. 

I'm still laughing at the video @goldenpenguin shared yesterday. Whine About It has quickly become one of my favorite video series and this weeks episode on Weddings did NOT disappoint! CLICK ME.  
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @alpacina grrr bad puppy! I'm trying to think of something you could give to distract him while you're gone so he doesn't go on a digging spree, but I'm at a loss right now.

I'm in a mood today --- one of my coworkers is the most entitled princess, I have ever met.  She doesn't think rules apply to her because her dad is an executive.  I take care of attendance for my department, so I need to know where everyone is if there is an emergency situation.  So her boss has now asked me to keep a log of when she is and is not here so they have documented proof when they submit their complaints about her.  So basically I get to babysit a 23 year old.... why is this part of my job!?
  • Big big hugs to you, @peaseblossom55. I've been thinking about you lots. <3

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 I laughed when I re-read it. Super random but it's true! :') glad it made you laugh :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards