Not Engaged Yet

Spooky Friday

speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
Where is everyone today?

Thankfully I am not regretting drinking all the rum last night.  

Tomorrow I have a golf tournament for work, then a birthday party for one of our friends.  Sunday I have my nephew's baptism.  I also need to clean the house, so that may be happening tonight.

Questions:
Do you fit your astrology sign personality? LINK for all signs personality traits. 
If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?
Have you ever taken a personality test?
Do you participate in an charities?
What's your biggest turn off?
What is your life philosophy?

Re: Spooky Friday

• edited October 2015
    Morning! I had the bed to myself last night since H worked over time but I think I still didn't sleep great. When I got home last night I argued with myself about whether I was going to work out or not. I finally did which was a good decision because I always regret when I don't do it for no good reason. Then I showered and read some more of my book. I can't wait for it to be over so I can move on to something better.

H has been bugging me about going to a concert with him that he's going to tonight with his friend. I never go because they go to shows on random nights of the week and I don't stay up late on work nights lol. And I feel like I'l be the third wheel with them. But another one of his friends is going too tonight and it's a Friday so I have no excuse. I'm waiting a little bit to buy the ticket to make sure I don't have a cold. I've been blowing my nose all morning :(

Do you fit your astrology sign personality? LINK for all signs personality traits. 
    I think most of the things do fit me except I'm definitely not "easygoing and sociable'" ETA: I'm a Libra!

If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? I'm too lazy to write a book

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be? Off the top of my head, John Lennon

Have you ever taken a personality test? Not in a while

Do you participate in an charities? I donate to some that my friends participate in, that's about it

What's your biggest turn off? Long nails on a guy, gross

What is your life philosophy? Ha I don't think I have one
    editing this- I do like to say "everything happens for a reason" because that's what my mom has always told me

• @jenjen047 I do. My boyfriend taught me how to play two years ago.  I usually only play with him, but when the guys at work found out I played they recruited me for their tournaments.  I'm not great, but neither are any of them, so it balances out haha

@swazzle I couldn't remember mine either so I just took one.

@twomdimes have fun at the ball! What dress did you end up getting?
  • How do you guys know your Meyer Briggs results? Looks like you have to go somewhere to take it or pay for it?

• @minskat30  What's a Roma?

@jenna8984 I would read that book lol

• @minskat30  What's a Roma?

@jenna8984 I would read that book lol
    @lavenderfields13 - The "Gypsies" (though that isn't a kosher name for them).
  • @twodimes that sounds so fun tonight!

@swazzle do you have season ticket? Also mmmmmmmmmmm apple butter!
    @lavenderfields13 LOL at "I argued with myself" and we could add pictures of your black panther to my book!

• edited October 2015
    Morning ladies!

Tonight is beginning of advanced polling for elections in Canada :) Matt's picking me up, I need to go to the bank and then we're voting. :)
    Not much else tonight. Laundry, vacuuming etc.

Last night I was so done. As I was making dinner, Matt went to do the garbage. Something must have leaked because the between the smell and suddenly fruit flies {vinegar and dish soap didn't work :(!} it was gross. Matt gagged and I moved everything out to spray down my kitchen and clean garbage bag. Then Angel has poop stuck to his bum and he kept sitting on things, so Matt held him while I used clean cloth with warm water to clean him. Poor boy, it was so wrapped around his fur :( I was going to wait until spring to take him to a groomers, but I may have to get it done sooner. Or at least get his bum shaved. Needless to say I gagged so hard I was sick :(

This weekend is Thanksgiving for us. Saturday is baking and cleaning, Sunday is my mum's {we're making ham with pineapple, potatoes and carrots} On Monday we're going to Matt's parents {it use to be grandparents place ... idk what happened}

Busy holiday weekend!!

{just happened; Matt's step dad is ordering tea from me next week! He loves the earl grey de la creme and he's super picky!}

On to the questions!

Do you fit your astrology sign personality?
    I'm a Virgo and pretty much yes.
     {fyi, Matt's a Cancer and that's not him lol}
    If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
    I actually use to write short stories. One I got pretty far in was called "stealing hearts, stealing cars" It was about 2 girls who were able to pull of a bad ass heist!
    My inspiration was actually from going to the bank when it was late and both my friend and I were dressed in black {irony, not a phase}
    If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?
    Ooh ... good question. Hmm ... any musician prob
    Have you ever taken a personality test?
    Yup. I've taken official one and internet one.
    Do you participate in an charities?
    I try to. I did the ALS ice bucket challenge, and when I give away clothes it goes to Canadian Diabetes Association. Every October I try to either give money or buy something pink for the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation. When my dad passed, instead of having people give us money {some do} we had them put a donation towards Humane Society.
    What's your biggest turn off?
    Arrogance and ignorance are my 2 biggest ones.
    What is your life philosophy?
    I don't really have one. I've actually been thinking I should find one. I'm reading above posts and loving those!
    My friends joke that mine saying should "leopard print is a neutral" lmao
  • edited October 2015
    Do you fit your astrology sign personality? LINK for all signs personality traits. some yes some no<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />  If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? I’d like to write young adult books, I use to write when I was in middle school a ton. I thought about being a writer for about 2 minutes  If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be? Anne Frank  Have you ever taken a personality test? Yes mostly work related ones, Myer brigg  Do you participate in an charities? No I wish I did. I’m on the board of a non profit community theatre  What's your biggest turn off? Racism, sexism, and ignorance  What is your life philosophy? Try to be as open minded and optimistic as possible 

Anniversary

• @speakeasy14 OK I was too lazy to find another one lol. I think I took something like that before, I just took that one and got INFJ and that sounds familiar. 

• @TwoDimes I think dress #2 is my top choice followed by #1! It'll look killer with your blowout and some nice jewelry.

• @labro & @minskat30 thank you

Love all of the dresses, especially the first one @twodimes

Anniversary

• edited October 2015
    @beachyone15 Yes I always completely finish a book before moving on, unless it's so awful that I give up on it!

@peaseblossom Congrats on 6 years!

Guys, Tuesday is mine and H's 8.5 year dating anniversary. Anyone notice that Casey (notcaseface) hasn't been back since her 1.5 year anniversary? lol

edit: speaking of @caseface5 I want to hear about this shitshow Monday wedding that she went to!

• @swazzle that is so cool that you have tickets! DH would kill for Bruins ones but they are ridiculously expensive and waitlisted. But the Winter Classic is here at the Patriots stadium this year so he splurged on those tickets.

@peaseblossom55 you will NEVER forget!! Did your necklace come yet?

@labro your book sounds like Homeward Bound!

• @twodimes I love that green one, but the pink dress sounds awesome!

@caseface5 Yes!! Come back and share stories!!!

@lavenderfields13 hahahaha well it was such a milestone and he didn't acknowledge it
  • @TwoDimes They are both beautiful dresses. I love the designs on the first one.

@labro She is adorable

@swazzle mmmmm apple butter. My mom makes some every year and it amazing.

Hello all.

Mixed emotions this morning. There was a shooting at my alma mater, an 18 year old shot and killed another 18 year old and injured 3 others. What is wrong with this world?!

I was (and still am) looking forward to going and seeing the local stage production of Grease this evening with my mom and some other ladies. Then I get to see FI :)

Do you fit your astrology sign personality? Yes and it scares people sometimes. I'm a Taurus, so it FI. He is 3 days older than me.

If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about? Haha I'm not even sure about this one.

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be? Ummm, not coming up with an answer for this one either. Why the hard questions this morning?!

Have you ever taken a personality test? Yes. Do I remember the results? Nope.

Do you participate in an charities? I do. I belong to an organization called Women with Willpower. We provide a hand up, not a hand out to women in need in our community. We are a one time assistance and normally a last resort for some women.

What's your biggest turn off? Being unreliable.

What is your life philosophy? Treat others as you would want to be treated.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards