Wedding Party

BM Kicked Out Last Week, Wedding Is Friday - Say/Do Anything? (XP)

13»

Re: BM Kicked Out Last Week, Wedding Is Friday - Say/Do Anything? (XP)

• edited October 2015
    sparklepants41 said: OliveOilsMom said: Wegl13 said: Unfortunately I think I found Angie. If I have, all I have to say is she's wrong about all the honeyfund money going directly to their honeymoon- she forgot to say "'minus the 3% cut the company takes." Knottie#s, I think you are well rid of this demanding person. Bless her heart. I think I found it too.  She actually put the Bridal Shower on the Wedding Website, including date and place, but said it was by "Invitation Only".  Way to show all the other wedding guests they aren't special enough to attend the shower by broadcasting the when and where to ALL guests.

******Where's the Box?********************************************* I believe I have also found her. OP, did she remove you from the list of members of the bridal party on the wedding website? I noticed she has uneven sides, and from what you've told us, she seems like the type of person who would
    insist on even sides.Edited because: disappearing boxes.

Ohhh dang, totally thought I was being super slick and keeping things on the D/L for privacy, but you guys found her anyway! Yeah, I was pretty thrown by her posting the bridal shower on the site, as well as that day-after lunch (which, as she specifically advised all us BMs via the group text,
    only out of town BMs were welcome at), but c'est la vie. She did not remove me (just, you know, spelled my name wrong); the sides were always going to be uneven. He wanted all his close friends standing with him and she didn't have enough close friends of her own to even things out, even after she added in his sister and his girl cousins and her sisters.
  • JediElizabethJediElizabeth member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015
    Wegl13 said:
    Unfortunately I think I found Angie. If I have, all I have to say is she's wrong about all the honeyfund money going directly to their honeymoon- she forgot to say "'minus the 3% cut the company takes." Knottie#s, I think you are well rid of this demanding person. Bless her heart.
    I think I found it too.  She actually put the Bridal Shower on the Wedding Website, including date and place, but said it was by "Invitation Only".  Way to show all the other wedding guests they aren't special enough to attend the shower by broadcasting the when and where to ALL guests.

******Where's the Box?*********************************************
    I believe I have also found her. OP, did she remove you from the list of members of the bridal party on the wedding website? I noticed she has uneven sides, and from what you've told us, she seems like the type of person who would insist on even sides.
    Edited because: disappearing boxes.

Ohhh dang, totally thought I was being super slick and keeping things on the D/L for privacy, but you guys found her anyway! Yeah, I was pretty thrown by her posting the bridal shower on the site, as well as that day-after lunch (which, as she specifically advised all us BMs via the group text, only out of town BMs were welcome at), but c'est la vie. She did not remove me (just, you know, spelled my name wrong); the sides were always going to be uneven. He wanted all his close friends standing with him and she didn't have enough close friends of her own to even things out, even after she added in his sister and his girl cousins and her sisters.

>>>>>>BOXES<<<<<

This is SUCH surprising information, I don't know how to handle it.
  • Wegl13 said:
    Unfortunately I think I found Angie. If I have, all I have to say is she's wrong about all the honeyfund money going directly to their honeymoon- she forgot to say "'minus the 3% cut the company takes." Knottie#s, I think you are well rid of this demanding person. Bless her heart.
    I think I found it too.  She actually put the Bridal Shower on the Wedding Website, including date and place, but said it was by "Invitation Only".  Way to show all the other wedding guests they aren't special enough to attend the shower by broadcasting the when and where to ALL guests.

******Where's the Box?*********************************************
    I believe I have also found her. OP, did she remove you from the list of members of the bridal party on the wedding website? I noticed she has uneven sides, and from what you've told us, she seems like the type of person who would insist on even sides.
    Edited because: disappearing boxes.

Ohhh dang, totally thought I was being super slick and keeping things on the D/L for privacy, but you guys found her anyway! Yeah, I was pretty thrown by her posting the bridal shower on the site, as well as that day-after lunch (which, as she specifically advised all us BMs via the group text, only out of town BMs were welcome at), but c'est la vie. She did not remove me (just, you know, spelled my name wrong); the sides were always going to be uneven. He wanted all his close friends standing with him and she didn't have enough close friends of her own to even things out, even after she added in his sister and his girl cousins and her sisters.

>>>>>>BOXES<<<<<

This is SUCH surprising information, I don't know how to handle it. image
  • LD1970 said:
    No.  No, no, no, no, no.  No way should a bridesmaid assume she has to take an entire day off for a 6 p.m. wedding.  I'd never have assumed that, and my husband and I wouldn't do it to our bridesmaids/groomsmen.

Just this. I ended up 'kicking' my MOH out of my wedding party because she is in a bad place right now and needs to focus on herself emotionally. But we talked about this WAY in advance and in person and figured out what would be best for her. 

Nixing you out a week before the wedding, by text is just rude, period. She knew how demanding your job was and what you were going through way before hand. And like LD1970 said, its completly unreasonable to expect someone to take the whole day off of work for an evening wedding.

Either way, just sounds like this whole situation was just more undue stress that you didn't need =\
    So your friend is going through a rough time and she can't handle walking down an aisle? 
  • LD1970 said:
    No.  No, no, no, no, no.  No way should a bridesmaid assume she has to take an entire day off for a 6 p.m. wedding.  I'd never have assumed that, and my husband and I wouldn't do it to our bridesmaids/groomsmen.

Just this. I ended up 'kicking' my MOH out of my wedding party because she is in a bad place right now and needs to focus on herself emotionally. But we talked about this WAY in advance and in person and figured out what would be best for her. 

Nixing you out a week before the wedding, by text is just rude, period. She knew how demanding your job was and what you were going through way before hand. And like LD1970 said, its completly unreasonable to expect someone to take the whole day off of work for an evening wedding.

Either way, just sounds like this whole situation was just more undue stress that you didn't need =\
    So your friend is going through a rough time and she can't handle walking down an aisle? 
    This. Unless she was recently amputated and having a hard time adjusting (who wouldn't?!), I don't see what sort of "bad place" would require removal from a bridal party. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • MGPMGP member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    LD1970 said:

This. Unless she was recently amputated and having a hard time adjusting (who wouldn't?!), I don't see what sort of "bad place" would require removal from a bridal party. 

Not surprising ladies. This is the same poster that is running her mouth on the tiered wedding thread.
  • She posted about her MOH way back when.  Not surprised that she ended up kicking out her friend, though disappointed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards