Not Engaged Yet

Confessions/UO/Irrational Irritations/We Get Its

Re: Confessions/UO/Irrational Irritations/We Get Its

• wink0erin said:

I have another confession... I love when BSC posters come here and post something insane and then try to fight off the regs. I read Etiquette solely for that kind of drama.

Other good areas are Moms & Maids, Pre wedding parties, wedding 911, wedding woes -- always entertaining
  • wink0erin said:

I have another confession... I love when BSC posters come here and post something insane and then try to fight off the regs. I read Etiquette solely for that kind of drama.

Other good areas are Moms & Maids, Pre wedding parties, wedding 911, wedding woes -- always entertaining
    Snarky Brides is good entertainment too.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @alpacina My H would definitely freak the fuck out too if I got something in the mail from someone on the internet. H was pretty sure I'd get murdered by @jenna8984 @jenjen047 and @phira or he thought it was some kind of orgy meet up. He's weird. 

• edited October 2015
    Confession - I know I'm one of those people who just talk about themselves. It's horrible and selfish and I need to stop. {reasoning: I post about myself and start a post while reading others, then get working on something and completely forget}
    How I will fix: Posting about others before myself, making it priority! If I don't post about myself, oh well!

II - I wish I hadn't agreed to wait to have a kid. I really want one, but arguably I get where Matt is coming from as we wouldn't be in a financially good place to buy a house for longer. Within the next few years, it'll be fine. I still wish though.

III - I'm not a huge dog person, but everyone's dogs here make me jealous :(

I don't know which category this is but I feel like I'm in denial about my mental health and I need to be an adult and go get my prescription fixed. I was on Zoloft for mainly anxiety, but it gave such wicked indigestion I didn't renew it.
    Now .... well now things are bad. I don't really know if it's the anxiety causing it or maybe my depression is just getting the best of me .... but I really need to go to clinic.

IX - I'm terrified I'm going to fail at everything coming up. Quiz, G1 test, Exam ... I'm terrible under pressure!!!

edited numbers.
  • Confession: I am so afraid of not being able to have a healthy child someday, it makes me so so sad

Confession: I hate feeling so sad and waiting.  I am trying so hard to be postive and hopeful and I keep coming up on road blocks.

Confession: My job is really not great and not awful.  I just want to stay until I have a baby the stress of a new job right now is not what I need. 

I also confess when ever someone mentions people only talk about themselves it's me they are referring to. lol, may be need to just call out who those people are? I know I guilty of it sometimes. 

Confession: I just want to give you hugs :( I'm sure everything will be great in the end and I wish I had more to offer to help you *hugs*
  • @alpacina My H would definitely freak the fuck out too if I got something in the mail from someone on the internet. H was pretty sure I'd get murdered by @jenna8984 @jenjen047 and @phira or he thought it was some kind of orgy meet up. He's weird. 

I literally didn't give my BF any indication that I was meeting people from the Internet when I met the New York area NEYers and the only reason he found out was because I got wasted lol

And his whole family panicked when I announced that I would be camping out in Times Square for a free Taylor Swift show last year. So I get it lol.
    Confession: I always check the mail, so I was just going to hide it from him when it arrived. But then I stayed home one day and asked him to grab the mail on his way home, and that's the day her package came. Fucking timing, haha.

• @alpacina Sometimes it's just THAT boring at my work. I was over on CC for a solid year before I came over here so there are a handful of really nice people left over there. But mainly, I only go there or post there on super fluff topics. Like someone was looking for winter boots and I have experience with that so I responded. Or someone posts E pics, I'll respond how pretty they are. I stay away from any and all drama llama posts.

• @jenna8984 oh yes, the fluff and drama llamas there! I mainly lurk there now so I get what you mean ;)
  • @GoldenPenguin - Then you and I completely disagree. I apologized. I really should have run it by him before giving my address to a complete stranger. And honestly, I knew the sender probably the least out of any of the other posters on here. I think it was rude to him and somewhat senseless on my part, and now that we own a house together we should both have a say in who has the kind of information like where exactly we live.

I trust everyone on here. But he doesn't have the rapport I have. It was immature of me to want to hide it. I think it's better in the end that it didn't get hidden, because it added more transparency to my relationship with you guys.

That said, I'm still going to ask before giving my address. Even if the mail is for me.

BUT I HOPE HE SAYS YES!!!!

• AlPacina said:

@GoldenPenguin - Then you and I completely disagree. I apologized. I really should have run it by him before giving my address to a complete stranger. And honestly, I knew the sender probably the least out of any of the other posters on here. I think it was rude to him and somewhat senseless on my part, and now that we own a house together we should both have a say in who has the kind of information like where exactly we live.

I trust everyone on here. But he doesn't have the rapport I have. It was immature of me to want to hide it. I think it's better in the end that it didn't get hidden, because it added more transparency to my relationship with you guys.

That said, I'm still going to ask before giving my address. Even if the mail is for me.

BUT I HOPE HE SAYS YES!!!!

I completely get this. 

• Confession: I am TERRIBLE at talking to H about things before I do them. I booked a flight to Puerto Rico last night before I even talked to him about going/spending the money/leaving him home. He was fine with it once I did mention it and I can't actually go anyway and I've already cancelled. But yea, I probably should have mentioned it BEFORE clicking the "purchase" button. 

Fun fact: That's actually how the NOLA G2G happened. When we were all in Galveston, talking about our next one, we threw NOLA out there and flights were dirt cheap from Newark so I just went ahead and booked. I don't think I mentioned that to H for about a month LOL

• Confession: I hope I don't talk too much about my pregnancy on here or Rajah.  I feel terrible posting both my highs and lows with happiness about the baby, good news for Rajah, then bad news for Rajah, etc.  And I just posted a picture to the Friday thread and I really hope that's ok.  I feel like you guys might get sick of it soon so if it gets to be too much, let me know. 

Confession II: H thought it was wierd as hell when I met some NEYrs for the first time and I couldn't have given a flying fuck.  I can't wait to meet more of you in real life!

Confession III: @goldenpenguin - I don't think of you AT ALL as a poster who only talks about themselves.  I just wish you posted more often, because I like you.  @peaseblossom55 - I also do not think of you at all as a poster who only talks about yourself.  I wish you talked more about yourself if you want to...I think you are an awesome person and you WILL be an awesome Mom to a healthy take-home baby one day.  I'm still praying for you guys.

Confession IV: I'm also obsessed with Indy @TwoDimes.    

• Swazzle said:
    Confession: I am TERRIBLE at talking to H about things before I do them. I booked a flight to Puerto Rico last night before I even talked to him about going/spending the money/leaving him home. He was fine with it once I did mention it and I can't actually go anyway and I've already cancelled. But yea, I probably should have mentioned it BEFORE clicking the "purchase" button. 

Fun fact: That's actually how the NOLA G2G happened. When we were all in Galveston, talking about our next one, we threw NOLA out there and flights were dirt cheap from Newark so I just went ahead and booked. I don't think I mentioned that to H for about a month LOL
    This. 

Remember when all of you came to my apartment and I told H like... two days before? 

I'm obviously the weird one here. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Confession: I just had to have my boss come kill a creepy ass huge bug in my office because I couldn't handle it. Yes, I am that girl that has to call a man to deal with bugs. 

• minskat30 said:
    Confession: I hope I don't talk too much about my pregnancy on here or Rajah.  I feel terrible posting both my highs and lows with happiness about the baby, good news for Rajah, then bad news for Rajah, etc.  And I just posted a picture to the Friday thread and I really hope that's ok.  I feel like you guys might get sick of it soon so if it gets to be too much, let me know. 

Confession II: H thought it was wierd as hell when I met some NEYrs for the first time and I couldn't have given a flying fuck.  I can't wait to meet more of you in real life!

Confession III: @goldenpenguin - I don't think of you AT ALL as a poster who only talks about themselves.  I just wish you posted more often, because I like you.  @peaseblossom55 - I also do not think of you at all as a poster who only talks about yourself.  I wish you talked more about yourself if you want to...I think you are an awesome person and you WILL be an awesome Mom to a healthy take-home baby one day.  I'm still praying for you guys.

Confession IV: I'm also obsessed with Indy @TwoDimes.    

I like you too!! I am SOOOO excited for you & Baby Minskat!! <3 And you know how I feel about Rajah ;) 

*******************************************************************************************

• @TwoDimes .... and now I'm confused on how this works ...
  • Confession: I don't wear or own any jeans. And my new job's dress code is literally jeans and sneakers. So guess who is hunting for fucking jeans right now.

Related irrational irritation: why can't any store just be organized and carry enough short/petite sizes?!?
  • TwoDimes said:
    @TwoDimes .... and now I'm confused on how this works ...
    Usually you mark your post with "Confession" or "II" (irrational irritation) or whatever. Not just a numbered list. 

etf words
    Oohhh .... okay going to fix
  • @minskat30 Thank you

Confession I feel like I've gotten no work done today.  Between and spending time on the phone with doctors. 

II: It's only 3:20..... really???????????

Anniversary

• Confession: I just had to have my boss come kill a creepy ass huge bug in my office because I couldn't handle it. Yes, I am that girl that has to call a man to deal with bugs. 
    OMG! You just reminded me that I woke up an hour before my alarm went off this morning to see a HUGE bug on the wall across from my side of the bed. It was like 3 inches long and at least an inch wide. I woke FI up to kill it. He was just like "oh it's just one of those harmless cricket things we have in the garage." Yea...except those are normally the size of regular crickets (an inch long at most) and not this monster. I don't blame you for getting someone else to kill it! 

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @untouchablets hahaha we send the dog to kill the bugs -- she's my bug hunter
  • TwoDimes said:
    Swazzle said:
    @jenna8984 - I don't like small dogs either. You are NOT alone. 

I don't really know why what I think is such a thing. Everyone on here has opinions/judgments. I don't know why mine seem to cause such a ruckus. This isn't even something I've mentioned recently so I can't tell you who exactly I've been thinking of in the past. @severmilli12 comes to mind most recently because she came back out of nowhere which is great but then she would post 1 paragraph about herself in the daily thread and then not say anything else for days. 
    Because you're the NEY Queen, obviously. I'm only still friends with you because I'm too scared to not be. ;) 

Confession: I wish I had the balls to say some of the things I'd really like to say out loud, but I never will because I'm a sissy. 

Confession: @TwoDimes' dog is alright, but mine are better. #justsayin
    You know you have to say it now, right?

This wasn't 100% TK related ;) 

Also, I'm a bitch, but I'm not that big of a bitch where I would actually say some of the things that I want to say because some of them are not very nice. 

I don't want to get all of this: 

• bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015
    @TwoDimes - I have similar thoughts when I see friends my age with kids. I just can't at all imagine having kids right now or in the near future.

Confession: I used to really want kids but over the past year or two I've begun to think I'd be fine without them. And I'm wondering how they'd fit into our lives with all the things we want to do, I don't know if it will ever feel like the right time to start trying.

Confession: I wish FI and I hadn't decided on such a long engagement, now that I'm planning I feel like I could have easily done this in 6 months, which makes crazy pre-planners seem even crazier to me!

Unpopular Opinion: I hate the movie Hocus Pocus, I just don't get the appeal.

• As to bugs...H is my bug catcher.  He won't kill them, even spiders, but tries to catch them and release them...which often results in the bug trying to run away and him chasing it around the house.  Its irritating as hell because I don't want random spiders in my house (if he fails to catch them) but also pretty damn considerate for the bug.  
  • Confession: I am in no mood to work, so I have done so much other stuff that means not working.
    Which was: tidied up my budget; made adjustments to reference guide by mine and my coworker's desks, sent emails that could have waited; trip planned how we are driving to our company party, did my xmas list of what to buy and what we have; priced photos to be printed; stared at my filing documents for at least 5mins and debated on doing them .... you know, anything except what I'm suppose to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards