Not Engaged Yet

Why the hell is it Monday already

Re: Why the hell is it Monday already

• jenna8984 said:
    @cu97tiger Awesome! When is it, like January? I'm going out there in Feb. I hope your team makes it, hell you should go even if they don't lol
    January 11. My flights are 1/9-1/13. We're also planning to go out there to visit my in-laws in February, so I definitely don't need to go out twice, plus burn all those vacation days unless Clemson is playing ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @minskat30 Yeah H thinks he attempted to clean up but was so drunk that he missed most of it. So gross. 
    I hope what you have learned in therapy can get you through this tough time. Definitely go back if you need to! Hugs!

• @swazzle was the book good? I hit my goal this weekend, but I only set it for 15 books this year.   I'm looking to add to my "must read" list.

Anniversary

• @Peaseblossom55 - This one was my favorite of the 3 but I liked the first two a lot as well. 

• @minskat30 sending big hugs your way, and you can always vent to us. 
  • @AuroraRose41 So glad to hear that your medicicine was approved and it's working- that's awesome!

• @AuroraRose41 - That is SUCH good news about the medicine helping you. What a relief! . . . Also, I am totally in love with Cricket. The fact that our plan for two people is less than it was for ONE person on Sprint is amazing, plus the service is way better!

• @aurorarose41 I'm so glad the insurance approved the medication.  Glad you are able to walk pretty normally too.

Anniversary

• @AlPacina  I do, but my phone is being a raging dickwad so it hate TK. I'll send you later :smile: 

@AuroraRose41  I've heard about the Dirk Pitt series. Btw which naked palettes do you have? I LOVE naked 3!
  • AuroraRose41AuroraRose41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    @lavenderfields13 and @AlPacina ETA: and @Peaseblossom55
    thank you! I am really relieved too! Hopefully I will be able to wear my gorgeous wedding shoes (and walk down the aisle and dance with FI of course, but priorities lol). 

And so far FI has had a great experience with Cricket, and they were so nice and helpful yesterday too. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner!

• The last several days have been very rough for the kitter. My family thinks we're on the final stretch and are watching him closely to make sure he does not suffer. I have finally had my first good cry (I've had to be strong through this for my mom and brother). I'm feeling pretty damn overwhelmed.

No Rainbow Bridge stuff, please. It won't help right now.
  • @MissKittyDanger I highly recommend them. By far my favorite series, and there are like 30 books in it. I haven't finished all of them yet and I have loved the series for years now. 

The Naked 3 was my first one, and I got that when FI also got the same reward at work right before Valentine's Day this past year. I find that it can be too pink/purple on me sometimes. I just ordered the Naked original and the Naked Smoky! 

• @KeptInStitches Just sending a lot of hugs <3

• I'm so sorry @KeptInStitches - you and your family are in my thoughts. Hugs to all of you.
  • @aurorarose41 That's awesome I'm so glad you got the medicine! And your hair looks fabulous.

Ugh need to vent. I know my parents by now and yet the things that come out of their mouth still shock and amaze me. So they have never been family oriented- to them things like birthday parties, grad parties, anniversary parties are stupid and waste of time and money, and they have better things to do. They moved 2,000 miles away from my brother and I and they visit exactly 1 weekend per year because they don't want "waste" vacation time in MA or seeing us. When my brother's 3 kids were born they didn't come up for any showers or births, just their normal Labor Day weekend. So my close friends whom I've told about the pregnancy feel really bad because we all know for a fact my mom will not come to my shower or birthing.

So anyways....they are going on a 3 week cruise leaving this weekend and not back til after the new year. So I was talking to her on the phone yesterday and asked if any of their friends where joining them for the trip and my mom goes "No, nobody ever wants to go away at Christmas because they are doing boring, stupid shit like seeing their grandkids." My mouth dropped. I mean I already know she sucks and she's selfish and she's not going to be there for my kid but hearing the actual words was kind of like an extra dagger twist to the heart.

• @jenna8984 Wtf....sometimes I wonder if your parents share some sort of unknown mental illness that I'm going to call "Asshole Fucktard Parent Syndrome" because who would actually IRL say something that horrible?????

@AuroraRose41 I'm so glad your medicine was approved....I think I would have been equally disappointed if you hadn't gotten to wear those amazing shoes!

• @AuroraRose41 so glad the medication is working and your foot is healing!! 
  • @labro I know!!! Holidays are like the worst for me because all I've ever wanted was a normal family like yours that frigen makes cookies together and oh I dunno- loves each other! lol. I seriously don't know why they even had kids.

• @KeptInStitches Huge hugs.  This is definitely one of the hardest parts of being a pet owner.  Lots of love and support.  I would be an emotional mess if I were in your shoes, so no judging.  <3  Cry it out, eat ice cream, cry some more.  Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • @cocobellaf, I cried into Ellie-belle's fur yesterday because that cat doesn't have enough complexes yet.
  • @AuroraRose41  I'm in love with N3, but it's also the one that works best with my skin/eye colour so that helps ;)

@KeptInStitches <3 *hugs* :(
  • @jenna8984 omg, I can't believe your mom said that.  I can share my mom if you'd like. She loves spoiling kids.  My niece already has a full wardrobe and toys because of my mom. 
  • @jenna8984 - My heart goes out to you.  Honestly, I can relate though I'm sorry you are going through this crap.  I'm glad my parents had kids (obviously I wouldn't be here if they hadn't... so "yeah, sex") but they were not equipped to be parents.  Hugs to you.
  • @KeptInStitches HUGS <3

@jenna8984 That is so fucked up. I don't even know what else to say!

• @AuroraRose41 - I'm so glad the medicine is helping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards