Not Engaged Yet
Options

Guess what?

IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYY! 

I just ate an amazing breakfast of bacon pancakes (crumbled bacon baked INTO the pancakes) and am basically in a food coma. 

I'm leaving work early and meeting @beanbot2002 at my house and @buddysmom80 @csousa1 and @hummingbird125 will be arriving shortly after and I can't wait to see them! 

I have pulled pork in the crockpot and will put @labro 's mac and cheese in my other crockpot later this afternoon. I'm also making guac, pickle dip, and buffalo chicken dip between tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow for breakfast will be cinnamon bun french toast bake, we're going out for Mexican food for dinner, and breakfast Sunday is the banana/bacon/chocolate chip pancake bites. 

Tonight we're FTing with @GoldenPenguin , tomorrow afternoon we have a date with @audrewuh and tomorrow night will be with @labro and @southernpeach89  ! We're also planning to play CAH, LRC, a questions game I have, and Exploding Kittens and laugh and drink all weekend long!

After everyone leaves on Sunday, I will be sad but... H and I are seeing Bruce and I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED I CANNOT EVEN HANDLE IT. 

I hope everyone's Friday flies by and you all have an amazing weekend! 

Re: Guess what?

• Options
    @Swazzle Your weekend sounds likes so much fun! Enjoy!

We don't have set plans for the weekend right now. BF is sick, so we might just hang around, however we really need to paint the living room so hopefully that gets done. We are going away next weekend, so we need to do it now, because our new couch should be in any day!! 

I'm so excited this week is almost over! TGIF!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Swazzle - OMG bacon pancakes WHAT?!  Need.  Need need need.

I hope everybody has had a great week and is gearing up for a great weekend.  I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I've been getting hit with some pretty hard depression, and it's been hard for me to manage to get out of bed, much less function as a normal adult.  I'm feeling better today so far than I did yesterday, and I felt better yesterday than I did the day before that, so maybe soon I'll be better?

This morning I dropped the dog off at the groomer and then came into the office for a little while.  I'm working on finishing a conference paper and I need to start some grading.  Around lunchtime I'm going to sneak out and go to yoga with my favorite instructor.  I'll go pick up the dog and we'll go home early.

This weekend I don't have much planned except yoga and running.  I'm finally actually starting to feel like a runner again!  Plus I need to go grocery shopping for things to make delicious slow cooker pork chops that I came up with yesterday.  I'm a little nervous--I took a recipe and adapted it using spices that I like more than the ones in the recipe.  I'm usually a pretty struct recipe-follower so I'm not sure how this will work.
  • Options
    @Swazzle and @CocoBellaF reading your posts is so not good for my stay on track with WW. Bacon pancakes and a chocolate festival?? I WANT TO EAT ALL THE THINGS!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF I seriously don't know! It was kind of overwhelming to hear all these new things that we should try with Callie. I was like, "what happened to my baby that just drinks milk and stares at you lol?!?"
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - I can't wait for our FT date! I hope Callie is awake for it! 

@caseface5 - Yay new couch! Can't wait to see it once it's delivered and set up! 

@futuremrshistorian - I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so great lately. It sounds like since each day is getting a little better, you'll be back to yourself soon. Big hugs <3

@CocoBellaF - Chocolate festival?! Have an awesome time! Enjoy allllllll the chocolates!

• Options
    Morning ladies. I'm super jealous of @swazzle@beanbot2002buddysmom80@csousa1 and @hummingbird125's weekend!

I'm so sore from Wednesday, and this morning's workout was no joke either. I wish I could be happier with how my body looks, but I'm just going to keep focusing on how strong I am getting. Strength is sexy, right?

Tonight I'm getting my haircut with a new hairdresser (who also goes to my Crossfit gym). It's way overdue. 

Tomorrow DH and I might go to a brewery, but it's a little bit of a drive and we aren't sure how the roads are there. We are definitely going to see a band tomorrow night, so that should be fun. I still have not taken my Christmas decorations down (I know, even I am side-eyeing myself), so that's on the list for this weekend.

I just looked out the window and it's snowing again. WTH!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @minskat30 I'm mainly going for fun. Before the actual show you see on TV, the best of breed and best of group competitions are held, so we are going to watch the Irish Wolfhounds, the Poodles, and the Vizslas Best of Breed and then the hound and non-sporting Best of Group. I am also going there to network, one of the Vizsla handlers is an AKC judge and dog trainer, we have a mutual friend (who I am going with) so she will introduce us there and see if I can get a mentorship from him. I also want to meet my breeder's handler, who is the top poodle handler in the world. I want him to evaluate Coraline so I know what to expect from her structurally.
  • Options
    @untouchablets The Westminster Dog Show sounds like so much fun! Color me jealous!!

@minskat30 OMG YOU MIGHT HAVE AN ACTUAL BATHROOM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@cu97tiger WTF snow??? GO AWAY!

Is anyone else seeing like 50 million "recent events" on the left side of their TK page???

• Options

@swazzle That sounds amazing, hope you guys have a blast!

@southernpeach89 aaaaw teeth and food?! No, stop it!

@cocobellaf shut up, I want that chocolate festival in my life

I have to go after work and get my niece something for her birthday party tomorrow. WTF do you get a spoiled 2 year old who has every toy? For Christmas she was already playing with the one I had bought her so I put that one back in the car and gave her the Teddy Ruxpin that I'd bought for her 6 month old sister. I know she gets tons of hand me down clothes but maybe clothes anyways? Rest of the weekend- nothing!

Oh yea I've already emailed like 8 daycares yesterday, shit fills up so fast already for November!

• Options
    @minskat30 Glad you guys finally have a plumber coming! Hope it goes well.

@untouchablets The 
    Westminster Dog show sounds so cool! The breeder that we got Tessie from also breeds Vizslas and they are such pretty dogs. 

@labro I love that color scheme! BF wants to do our siding in the spring too, and we're thinking a light gray color. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @helloliv How soon do you start your seeds? I think I started some of mine too late last year and others too early because the plants got burned up in July from the heat. what are you thinking of growing?

• Options
    Morning ladies. I'm super jealous of @swazzle@beanbot2002buddysmom80@csousa1 and @hummingbird125's weekend!

I'm so sore from Wednesday, and this morning's workout was no joke either. I wish I could be happier with how my body looks, but I'm just going to keep focusing on how strong I am getting. Strength is sexy, right?

Tonight I'm getting my haircut with a new hairdresser (who also goes to my Crossfit gym). It's way overdue. 

Tomorrow DH and I might go to a brewery, but it's a little bit of a drive and we aren't sure how the roads are there. We are definitely going to see a band tomorrow night, so that should be fun. I still have not taken my Christmas decorations down (I know, even I am side-eyeing myself), so that's on the list for this weekend.

I just looked out the window and it's snowing again. WTH!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options

@labro love those colors. Are you looking at wood shingles like the picture too? I only ask because those will need maintenance and repainting every 7 years or so. I think vinyl is the way to go because it never needs maintenance.

Ugh my "post" button keeps greying out on me and I have to back out and come back in, so annoying.  

• Options
    @caseface5 I thought of a neutral (grayish) color scheme too. But we're surrounded by homes that are already neutral and our roof is made of dark black/green shingles so it would probably look weird. Our house is currently a pale sage with forest green shutters and antique white trim. I'm hoping for a more modern re-fresh with the darker green siding, black shutters, and a bright white trim!

@jenna8984 Nope. We'll just do normal siding all around. I love the look but we don't have the style house that that would work for anyway.

My post button also keeps graying out on me! So annoying!!!

• Options
    @minskat30 We still need to meet with an accountant. My dad works with someone every year and we'll just jump on that train. That meeting won't occur until the end of February so we won't have confirmation per se...but I think our tax bill won't change significantly. I do think meeting with him will help somewhat! But we'll still owe.

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    I'm sorry @labro - I hate hate HATE unexpected costs like that.  Hugs.  Hopefully your H's review/bonus will even things out a bit for you guys.
  • Options
    @labro - Absolutely! I freaking LOVE the colors on that house so much.

@helloliv - Twerking in the kitchen with a bowl o' phone! 

• Options
    @jenna8984 - That keeps happening for me too. What the fuck, TK?

@caseface5 - I LOOOOOVE the picture you shared, the one you like with the khaki. I am biased, though, because it's similar to my living room. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards