It is going to be LOVELY here today! The high is seventy freakin seven degrees! It was still in the 30s when I came to work, though, and my feet are still thawing in my flats.
Today is my weekly weigh in day and I was -0.6 which brings me to -7.2 overall
Last night I made a Home Chef chicken meal and this is H's plate when he was FINISHED eating:
Like really? Am I married to a 6 year old? He went and had a bowl of cereal instead. SIGH.
I have a wax appointment after work then making my last Home Chef meal (Tomato Jame and Fresh Mozz Panini
) and watching Survivor with H. I'm really ready for the weekend already.
- I hope the sore throat that I woke up with goes away if I ignore it.
- I'm really regretting not getting an everything bagel with cream cheese for breakfast.
- I'm going to have a large glass of wine tonight.
- I complain about Brody being a giant pain in the ass 99.9% of the time but he really can be a cute boy sometimes.
- There are a pair of Birkenstock sandals that I've wanted for over a year now but they were sold out in my size all summer and now they're not but I can't decide what color I want or if it's a good decision to buy them because they're a little pricey.
- The book I'm reading is SO GOOD and I can't put it down but I also kind of don't want it to end.
- I feel really good about myself today