Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

Morning! How goes it? 

I went food shopping after work last night and then H and I cooked dinner together. We made Plated Shepherd's Pie (accidentally delivered to my house 2 weeks ago). Since I forgot to freeze the ground beef but all the other ingredients were fine, I bought ground turkey which also made it healthier and it was SO good! Then we watched the Family (is anyone else watching this????) and after that I almost fell asleep on the couch despite it only being 8:45pm. 

Today's workout was 'Total Body Circuit' which is easily the toughest out of all of them and I struggled BUT I did it so I have that to be proud of :relaxed: 

Tonight I'll meet H for Subway and the Devils game. We only have 4 home games left this season since we're not going to make the playoffs and I'm actually going to miss the last one since I'll be in Chicago. I'm relieved the season is ending because I didn't want to pay for playoff tickets just for them to lose in the first round. 

What are you wearing today? 
Black skinnies with boots and a marbled black/grey sweater. No pics because I'm lazy and I don't feel cute today.

What foods are you going to/did you eat today
For breakfast: avocado toast with Frank's and a hard-boiled egg and coffee
For lunch: a Flatout wrap with turkey, bacon, avocado, spinach, and tomatoes 
For dinner: a salad at Subway

Reading anything good? 
Broken Harbour (Dublin Murder Squad #4) by Tana French

Watching any good shows lately?
The Family is weird as hell but I love it. I also watched The Catch last week and I really like that too. I'm so on edge about TWD finale this Sunday. 

How's the weather where you are?
It "feels like" 34 degrees but it's really sunny and looks beautiful from the warmth of my office. 

Can you even believe March is nearly over?
I literally cannot. 

Re: Tired Tuesday

• @swazzle I LOVE shepards pie! It sounds like it would be super tasty with ground turkey!

What are you wearing today? 
    Tan dress pants, light blue shirt, MK flats

What foods are you going to/did you eat today
    Breakfast: Greek Yogurt and coffee
    Lunch: leftover spaghetti
    Dinner: Cauliflower pasta bake
    Dessert: Wine

Reading anything good? 
    Negative

Watching any good shows lately?
    We started watching "Better Call Saul" yesterday...looks like a new addiction.

How's the weather where you are?
    Beautiful! Sunny and in the mid 70's

Can you even believe March is nearly over?
    OMG. No.
  • @Swazzle We used ground turkey a lot, it's so yummy! Glad you liked it!

@Southernpeach89 Callie is such a beautiful girl. She has such pretty eyes! I love the last picture of her looking at the fishes because you can tell she is smiling! Glad you had a good weeknd!
    friends tv show funy
  • @southernpeach89 - Few things make me happier than Callie pictures in the AM! She's getting so big, I can't even handle it! Why are you all so pretty?

• @caseface5 - Yumm zoodles! I never use ground beef anymore. I just don't love it but I loooooove ground turkey! I figured since it was going in with a ton of other stuff, I'd get the 99% fat free which was a good choice. The meal was already a trillion points so that really helped. 

• @caseface5 I want zoodles!!! You will have to tell us how you liked them!
  • @AuroraRose41 - Hey there!  Can't wait to hear the (hopefully good) news!

@labro - Ugh, hand blisters are the worst.  What did you decide on for your H's birthday gift?

@pambeesly524 - Quinoa taco salad sounds yummy!  Did you make it or do you get it somewhere?
  • @minskat30 - Happy anniversary!!  Also, sometimes my legs turn blue, too.  I can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go!  You're doing so great!

@labro - I approve of your breakfast!!  I just realized I didn't get one this year, what?!?

@PamBeesly524 - Your shirt sounds really cute!  :)
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 OMG 30 weeks!! I cannot believe it!!! I hope your appointment goes well today and you and your doctor are able to relieve your concerns! Hopefully the circulation thing is normal and NBD.

• labrolabro member
    @minskat30 I'm going to try and get him something camping related. I'm buying myself a pair of hiking boots so I'm going to "hide" the purchase of his gift on the same charge so when he gets an email 5 seconds later that a charge was made on our Visa he won't immediately know what it is.

• @minskat30 AH! 30 weeks? You're getting into the homestretch now! Hope all goes well at the appointment!

@PamBeesly524 Have fun at the show tonight!

@CocoBellaF The floors look great! Can't wait to see it all together.

@labro I wish I had that kind of energy when I get home! 
    friends tv show funy
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited March 2016
    @minskat30 - I did it this morning but thank you! Happy birthday to your H and happy almost anniversary! I always forget we got married the same year. It was you, then @audrewuh , then me! I can't believe it's 3 years already. So glad you had a nice weekend away and I cannot wait to see your gorgeousness in 10 days!

@labro - I've never been more jealous of anyone's breakfast. I love your outfit :wink: I can't believe how much you get done after work. 

@PamBeesly524 - It's on ABC. It's about a boy who went missing when he was little, was presumed to be kidnapped and killed, and then he returns. Your outfit today sounds adorable. That book is on my list! I think it's next up as soon as I finish my current series. I hope this isn't creepy/weird but I really like you and I'm glad you started posting here! ETA: I had to google to double check the channel and there are rumors that it's going to be cancelled which blows my mind because my H and I love it and so does @GoldenPenguin

• @Swazzle Now that you mention it I definitely think I saw a promo for that show - it does sound good! And thanks for saying that - I appreciate that you guys have all welcomed me here with open arms! It's been so nice to be a part of a community and chit chat throughout the day.
  • @minskat30 - The first time I had blue legs, I had a flashing thought of I'M DYING.  It passed quickly though, and I realized that it was just poor circulation.  Yesterday I had a lot of it, but that's because I could hardly get out of bed or the couch.  It's better when I'm walking more.

@PamBeesly524 - You are fancy.
  • @500days - Your outfit sounds so cute!!!  I love the color combo.
  • @beachyone15 - I'm feeling well enough to work today, so that's good enough for me.  What kind of yardwork did you do over the weekend?  My dad came over on Saturday, and while my mom took me to the grocery store, he and H mowed the lawn, trimmed all the bushes, tilled the garden, and cleaned out the flower bed.  We still need to put new mulch in, but it looks SO MUCH BETTER.  Those bushes were out of control.
  • @beachyone15 - Oh no! I'm sorry your back is still giving you trouble. Every time I think about Sunday's finale, I get really anxious and nervous and feel like I could cry at any moment. This is not healthy. 

• @jenna8984 - Will you be under 36 weeks?  That's my doctor's generic traveling rule (and that means 35w+0d).  If it were me, I probably wouldn't go.  I'd be really sad about it, but it just would be really hard.  That's a really hard decision!
  • @jenna8984 That's annoying of your friend.. I'm a planner so I always need a heads up with stuff like this. If I were you, I wouldn't go to the grad lunch and would just take her out for a "celebratory lunch" when she moves back home.
  • labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 That's annoying of your friend.. I'm a planner so I always need a heads up with stuff like this. If I were you, I wouldn't go to the grad lunch and would just take her out for a "celebratory lunch" when she moves back home.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ All of this!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards