Not Engaged Yet

Thursdayyy

Re: Thursdayyy

• @cocobellaf I've never had any measurements taken on the outside of my body. When I have a non ultrasound appointment, the doctor just does my blood pressure and listens to the heartbeat and that's it.

• @untouchablets  I am side-eyeing your roomie so hard right now. Yay to finding a good gym though! You get those buns abs of steel!
  • @jenna8984 - I don't think that they started doing that to me until about 20 weeks.  I measured one week ahead the last time, and 4 weeks ahead this time.

Also, my mom just informed me that my grandma lost 2 babies due to pre-e, and that my mom had it with me and had to have treatment.  So I called and told my doctor, and she's extra concerned now, so if I get one more high reading then I'm admitted to the hospital indefinitely.
  • @cocobellaf oh wow! I had a friend on bed rest in the hospital (like literally not even allowed to go to the bathroom without asking) from 25-31 weeks. Baby came at 31. I really hope you don't have to do that!!

• I had no idea that I had a family history of pre-e!!!  UGH.  My family doesn't talk about ANYTHING, so a lot of medical history stuff I don't know about until after the fact.  *eyeroll*
  • @futuremrshistorian - Glad you are feeling better! You look great!!

@pambeesly524 - Sounds awesome!

@swazzle - Ah OK yeah that's already pretty early. :( I'm sorry, I wish I knew what to say other than what has already been said. If I find a way to add more time to the day I will let you know ASAP.

@wink0erin - Those times are tough. Have you thought about talking to a trainer? They might be able to give you personalized tips.  Keep your chin up, you're doing great!
  • @AlPacina - I don't get a real period right now because of my IUD but I was just spotting for a couple days at the beginning of last week so I don't think it's that. I'm sure it also has to do with it being something that my body isn't used to (both the working out and the less sleep). I'm totally with you on the night time workouts. I just can't do it. 

• @PamBeesly524 LOL I read that too about chocolate milk. I also read that 4oz of red wine is good for you post-workout too. I can get on board with that!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @PamBeesly524 - I always drink chocolate milk after! It's my favorite part! Haha. We were showing my BF's dad HoC last weekend and I forgot how intense even that first episode was! I want to go back to the beginning too. Which is your favorite season?

@speakeasy14 - Coming in late and trying to catch up blows. But I'm not super productive first thing in the day anyway, so it works. . . You are only packing for one night. I hope you can make some time! You could re wear your clothes, even, and pack nothing. I'll still hang out with you.

• @AlPacina haha I didn't mean clothes, I meant everything else haha.  I've had my clothes picked out since I booked my flights. 
  • @cocobellaf - Extra vibes!!!
  • @wink0erin ROCKO! Omg. I still get the R-E-C-Y-C-L-E song stuck in my head all the time. Childhood! <3

• @eilis1228 R-E-C-Y-C-L-E Recycle! C-O-N-S-E-R-V-E Conserve! I love that episode. BF and I will see any City Hall and sing "You can't fight City Hall"

• @eilis1228 Well, if that's the case I doubled up last night because I had chocolate milk AND wine.. I should be seeing results any day now.

@AlPacina We just finished Season 2 and it's so so good.. Don't wanna spoil for anyone but it's the one where at the very end of the last episode he knocks his newly made class ring against the desk and it goes to black.

• @labro I had no idea that was a real thing... I must try it!

• @PamBeesly524 - For real though, second season was BY FAR my favorite. Claire becomes a bigger character, and I absolutely love her.

• @AlPacina I waffle back and forth with Claire.. She scares me haha.
  • @PamBeesly524 - If you get scared, just breathe and remember she's not real. Haha

• AlPacina said:

So, totally lame update! My coworker I was going to prank just put in for leave tomorrow and isn't even going to be here!! I  am so freaking bummed. I'll just have to save all the motion sensor noise makers for another time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards