Wedding Woes

remove levioosa, drunkenwitch, glasgowtolondon

12345679»

Re: remove levioosa, drunkenwitch, glasgowtolondon

• You guys could avoid all this drama if you'd STOP BULLYING!
    Pls remember:
    - disagreeing counts as bullying
    - making jokes counts as bullying
    - quoting posts counts as bullying

Show some RESPECT, geese!

• It was weird for me because I read this post when it FIRST posted and there weren't any comments yet.  It all started out so benign.  OP was upset about her photographer, sounded like for at least some good reasons.  I come back the next day and it was like BAM.  WTF happened here!?!

Regs being called out in the title.  Pages long.  OP being super mean and offensive over...???...I'm not even sure what.  I think the most "offensive" comment made to her before her freakout was suggesting she should have had a list with her photog of her "must have" pics.  Along with, of course, a lot of good advice on how to deal with her photog at this point.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I answered OP in another forum where she posted the same rant and it seemed like everything was fine? I was going to add a "good reminder for lurkers to draw up a photo list / schedule beforehand!" but I forgot. Good thing, I guess.
  • Surprised to see a few more pages when I checked out WW just now!  This thread just kept on giving and giving!
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2016
    I don't think she PMed Riley at all. Maybe she did. Only they would know.

I saw it as her wedding was over, she hadn't posted in almost a year, nobody really seemed to care about her photographer issue, and she decided to say fuck it, have some fun with us, and get herself banned b/c she had no intention of being back beyond this thread in the first place. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I only drink on weekends and I was kind of hoping that she might find some way to make a new profile and start another epic thread so I could have a drink while I watched the drama unfold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards